Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Flame Flamey is the first mage. Her current reputation as the weakest of Mao Pam's former students is one result of a ingenious game of 3-dimiesional chess she's been playing for millennia. All is going according to keikaku.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MeaUnmVx
pastebin.com/6Yf6hf9G
vocaroo.com/i/s0xbaaVaTNNE
youtube.com/watch?v=WA_uuJWc338
twitter.com/ponpopon2424/status/816279165720621056
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Top Girl is dead
>people still watch this trash

>jobbing on purpose

Pfle did nothing wrong.

Pfle did some things wrong, and I want to marry her.

Pimping out your childhood friend is morally wrong.

I want to MARRY Mariko! And Marika. We'll have two ceremonies.

Alimony will be a bitch, though.

I want to pee up Pfle's asshole.

SW: Ka~no~sem~pai~
Let's~play~
(Ehehe~)

Rippuru: No, don't come! Stay away! Aaaaa~

(IMAAAAAA~ SAKEBEEE~)

SW: Sushi~!
Tempura~!
Fujiyama~!
Karate~!
Attack~!
NINJA~!
Ninja Ninja RAP! GO GO GO GO! Go Ninja Go Ninja GO!

Kano Sazanami: Wha- KoyukI! Sto-
Himekawa Koyuki: Waiii~ Sempai~
(doki doki)

RYUHA POSTARIE FUHAI

MIYO! PUKIN WA MAKKA NI MOERU

Nemurinland v4
pastebin.com/MeaUnmVx

The Female Knight's Lonely Battle
pastebin.com/6Yf6hf9G
vocaroo.com/i/s0xbaaVaTNNE

Poor Fal got bodied

Typesetter-kun, please typeset this into the image!

The cast commentary is so good, Hasshi is adorable.

If they ever adapted Restart into anime, I hope they pick her as Shadow Gale.

These are pretty good.
Are there any more?

Those are all. Same artist as .

He was trying to do POSTARIE GRIND SMASHER but apparently the hair was giving him trouble.

With a name like POSTARIE GRIND SMASHER I wonder how it'll look like.

Flying tiger knee, I'll bet.

And the POSTARIE FLEXIBLE MACHINEGUN will probably be a Luffy style flurry of punches.

What about POSTARIE burger?

All these waifus lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

It'd be funny if Postarie grabs a meat grinder and does pic related.

Meet the Shufflins.
youtube.com/watch?v=WA_uuJWc338

NO REMIX TONIGHT!

NO!

CYKA BLYAT

dafuq did I just watch

Russian branch of Osk faction, their Shufflin lab specifically.

We didn't get enough of postarie's ability.
The potential is endless

The average slav in its natural habitat.

I can finally post this.

>there will never be a second season

What am I going to do with myself once the LN is done?

Write your own LN

twitter.com/ponpopon2424/status/816279165720621056

It's all a big ruse from the Japanese.

Watch the next season of "I Can't Believe She's Not Madoka". You know someone will make it.

There's plenty of stuff still needing translations, like Peaceful Days and the Fanbook with all the LOM information.

Plus Translator-kun's also working in sprites so that we will have animation for future projects!

Next season it'll be called a SAO madoka clone
Limited will be called a 24 Madoka clone
Joker's will be called an aliens Madoka clone
What will aces and queens be called?

>What will aces and queens be called?
Literally Metal Gear Madoka clone.

"shit"

But Sup Forumsnon, everything is shit to someone.

>Jokers
>alien
>not illegal Madoka clones

Why didn't Mana turn Pfle into a newt for all the bullshit she had to put up while "driving" to Puk Puck's place?

I wish we could get a dark magical girl series without people calling a Madoka rip off, but I guess that will never happen because Madoka got too big and ushered in a wave of newfags who have never seen an anime produced before 2010, especially not a magical girl one.

Seriously name one similarity between Madoka MahoIku other than them being magical girl series. Really, MahoIku is much farther from your typical magical girl show than Madoka is.

I still don't know what Aces and Queens are even supposed to be about. There's so much stuff going on and yet there's no cohesive central conflict.

>75%

It started with the project of the Osk faction, which got ruined and made Puk notice it was the best time to execute her plan.
Besides that, there are Pfle's and Pythie's keikaku.

>that image

What got Snow White, the Magical Girl Hunter, so shocked, Sup Forums?

Pls no,I started to ship Kramer too

Probably something lewd involving La Pucelle

She must be shocked that people are remembering her for all the right reasons

Are there spoilers past chapter 2 here? I really don't want to make the same mistake twice.

>He still thinks that Pythie has a keikaku beyond making the ideal magical girl

I believe that, since she's moving so many pieces for that, even if it's just a simplistic goal, it's a keikaku.

Nope.

Basically an ideal magical girl would arrest her so there's no need for more keikaku.

She takes a live chicken sacrifice to cure the common cold. Turning someone into a newt would take like, 100 chickens.

I think I finally understand Postarie's hair! I think I'll just change it at this point.

She's shocked to know that there are Shufflin sympathizers even though a bunch of them tried to kill them in Jokers and Aces.

What the hell is going on?

So far nope, Queens spoilers usually do appear during when a new chapter in Queens drops by though.

>Seriously name one similarity between Madoka MahoIku other than them being magical girl series.
Are you serious?

Pink-haired protagonist accepts offer from rabbit-like magical animal to become a magical girl, but it ends up being awful and she watches her new magical-girl friends (and one old one) die violently (though she never does any fighting herself). First it turns out she has to keep collecting tokens, but then it turns out to be a much more terrible screwjob and the rabbit thing was deceiving them from the start. It turns out the rabbit thing has a special interest in her particularly, and this features in the resolution.

...and in the end, she and her one surviving black-haired friend pull a trick of the rules to screw over the rabbit thing and then establish a new world order in defiance of the group the rabbit thing comes from. But their battle continues...

>establish a new world order
nigga wat

Sometimes people post spoilers from untranslated chapters though, as happened in a recent thread, so I'm trying not to get spoiled again.

>muh hair color
Give it a rest, Madokiddo

>then establish a new world order in defiance of the group the rabbit thing comes from
>world
Even with all the Magical Girls SW has defeated she isn't even close to change the current system, let alone establish a new one.

Are you for real about this?

Snow White wasn't even pink haired, it was platinum blonde in arc 1, but all the fanartists drew her with pink hair, so it got officially changed later.

Fav doesn't particularly care for her from the start. He only started to take any special interest in her by process of elimination when everyone's started dying.

A darker magical girl show doesn't instantly mean Madoka ripoff.

My frustration at her hair.

Mahou shoujo oldfag here. While Madokafags do get obnoxious by thinking everything is Madoka clone, I just want to say that being anti-Madoka blindly is just as bad. You're just an extremist on the other end of the spectrum..

The revolutionary thing with Madoka is not that it has dark elements (because tragic backstory, painful failures, permanent deaths, betrayal, rogue MGs, children soldiers, and bad ends are definitely not new in the mahou shoujo genre). Madoka made a strong impression because it's the first of its kind to question the ethics of being a magical girl itself.

Before that, MGs had always been understood as heroes in the large scheme of things. Madoka was the first to put a question on this core concept, that "what if MG itself is the evil existence?" This is the reason why it's called a deconstruction, not because it's edgy. It dared to question something as fundamental as "what if 1+1 isn't equal to 2?"

Mahoiku is not a Madoka clone. The purpose of being a MG in mahoiku universe is still originally to save human, thus it's a traditional mahou shoujo.

>BROWN-haired protagonist accepts offer from rabbit-like magical animal to become a magical girl (WITH PINK HAIR), but it ends up being awful and she watches her new magical-girl friends (and one old one) die violently (though she never does any fighting herself). First it turns out she has to keep collecting tokens, but then it turns out to be a much more terrible screwjob and the rabbit thing was deceiving them from the start.

>...and in the end, she and her one surviving black-haired friend BEAT UP the rabbit thing. THEIR BATTLE ENDS, AND THEY MOVE ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS.

ftfy

>Madoka made a strong impression because it's the first of its kind to question the ethics of being a magical girl itself.

>Madoka was the first to put a question on this core concept, that "what if MG itself is the evil existence?" This is the reason why it's called a deconstruction, not because it's edgy. It dared to question something as fundamental as "what if 1+1 isn't equal to 2?"
What the fuck, no it didn't.

Brilliant reasoning to backup your disagreement there.

>muh horseshoe theory
Jesus Christ, just stop posting.

>> 151813595
Not giving you the privilege.

How many Mahoikus are gay?

Cran is my wife.

None of them.

The only straight ones are the one with husbands and bf.

The fatty and the fatty chaser.

Name one series where it's better for humanity if MG doesn't exist.

>Weiss
>Nana

They're just very close friends user

I want to pinch her cheek

They're straight. They never confirmed they were lesbians.

In both, they basically run off with the power from the rabbit-thing faction and make the world work differently.

In Meguca's ending, now the world has magical girls who don't have to become witches and then fodder for the rabbit-things' plans.

In All According To's ending, now the world has magic girls who go where they want and do what they like, with no oversight, limitations, or obligations, purely for the benefit of the human world, not the magic world. You can see in the last few minutes that they're going around doing important things, and training to be stronger.

Remember, this was supposed to be a training program for the benefit of the magic world (i.e. to become fodder for the rabbit-things' plans). The program is supposed to produce one magical girl, to either go to the magic world herself or to replace the current trainer girl so she can go to the magic world. Everybody else gets their powers taken and memory-wiped (at minimum).

There's some potential initial benefit in the real world (like the wish-granting in Madoka), but it's about taking the girls for their own purposes.

I don't see friends there, just a doormat and a traumatized girl.

Not Madoka. Despite your shilling you clearly didn't pay any attention to it.

About as straight as a wet noodle.

>now the world has magic girls who go where they want and do what they like, with no oversight, limitations, or obligations, purely for the benefit of the human world, not the magic world
You're so wrong my anime only friend.

Speaking of Nana, can she boost anyone else with her power or only Weiss/Vess? I haven't started the LNs yet but I was kind of curious since the anime showed her amping Vess who was getting the shit kicked out of her casually by Cranberry before that.

>The purpose of being a MG in mahoiku universe is still originally to save human
No it isn't. That's just a part of *some* training programs.

The exact purpose of being a magical girl is not established, except that they go to the magic world. It's heavily implied that they're soldiers in the magic world, and there's nothing to indicate that the side they fight for is the good guys.

>Wintah-puri-zun~
>Shisu-tah Nanah~
(mounting noises)

It applies to the person she likes.

Probably anyone.
It can be ridiculously OP if her lover was Mariko

she can boost anyone. however i think it only boosts physical traits. so no infinite mana well or whatever.

Marika with a Nana buff would've been a sight to behold.

ONE PAAAAAAAAAAANCH

>You're so wrong my anime only friend.
Yes, I'm talking about the anime. Please don't be this kind of garbage where you jump into a discussion about the anime and just call people "wrong" because something's different in the manga.

SHAAAAAAAAAAAH

Would a Nana boosted Mao Pam continue to be a jobber?

Nana's buff also has the side effect of boosting her hidden Jobber 5/5 stat, so she'll lose to an even weaker opponent, like Flame Flamey.

>manga