Re: Zero

Fucking DROPPED.
Screw this show man, it keeps getting worse and worse.

This becomes ReZero general now.
>tfw you will never get spanked by Miverva while Echidna watches her do it, giggling like a mad scientist lady

Rem is shit though, Subaru knows the half-elf is the top tier waifu.

There're still people who don't know that Subaru loves Rem?

Of course Re:zerofags would want to make a general

Fair point. But the protagonist is an asshole.

This show doesn't deserve a general.

So it it pretty much positive that Subaru isn't Pride?

I wish I had just dropped it. Genuinely one of the worst things I have ever seen.

>tfw the same exact person has been making threads of him samefagging about how much he hates the show all day long
>tfw I've spent most of the day on Sup Forums so i actually recognize this
feels bad man.

Calm down she won later on in the series. Expect a wedding ring on her finger by arc 10.

I wholeheartedly agree. But you know, this is life. Surely getting a general for such a show is not of great importance when you consider all other injustices happening all around the place. Can you really deny me the freedom of conversation now? Would you infringe on my freedoms? I was just hoping to get some discussion going, the more the better. Getting a genaral is not only promotes the discussion, but also isolates all the fanboys in one place, which could be considered a non-zero sum effect and a whole net positive. Would you want to make life worse for everybody?

Feel special if you want, dude, but I'm not that guy. Literally just watched the episode then jumped on here to bitch about it.

Maybe the common feature here is not the person, but the shitty show.

Your not fooling me faggot.

You realize why you are allowed to have hope?

Tappei would love to run your balls through the meat grinder. Face the facts: Rem is out of the picture, and if she returns, the whole thing would be awkward and forced. Reunion is not happening.

I feel like I've seen this exact same post somewhere before

*shrug*

>mfw Subaru still would sacrifice Rem for Emilia in a heartbeat

The advantage of being the #1 love interest

It is true that generals keep the degeneracy contained, at least by some degree.

Really doubt with all the plot ties and character interactions as well as Emilia's visions that she won't come back.

>the whole thing would be awkward and forced

That's Emilia's thing

Funny considering during arc 4 while everything was going to hell and Elsa was around killing people he begged her not to hurt Rem. Plus calling her a sacrifice will get you punched in the face like Puck.

God puck dodged the punch from shitbaru like a boss, though

Stop sucking your onii chan dick and go to bed, Pandora

Reee fags need a boogeyman because everzbody on Sup Forums hates them.
My condolences.

MAKE ME

I agree with op

Are puck and pandora related?

I could never get over him having the name of a car brand

Then she got immediately written out of the story afterwards and has spent longer as a potato than human

#WINNING.

I've also seen this exact same post before as well.

except that he doesn't rank them

remember when Subaru gave up on saving her? such loyalty

What's next, getting bothered that a fruit has the same name as an IT brand?

There is actually a moment in arc 4 where subaru was going to kill Rem himself but his subconscious pussied out and dumped him with beatrice.

Was it a guy with z y keyboard too? A strange coincidence indeed.

how much happened between the half devil and subaru in that time? nothing? yeah, she's totally winning here

Shitty comparison, when it is the other way round here.

he wanted to commit double suicide with her cause otherwise elsa would have tortured them

In a Layton vs Wright-tier twist, Lugunica actually exists about 400 years in the future after an apocalyptic event reshapes the world. The witches, the only surviving members of a JSDF experiment, erase the collective memory of humanity and spread the illusion of the new world. Satella was Lexus-san's stalker all those years ago, eventually going crazy and, through Keit-Ai-tier bullshit, becomes an experiment subject, determined to revive her lover. In the process, she creates Emilia after the Great Rebirth, hoping to gain Mitsubishi's love through another identical medium, since the Great Rebirth and the destruction of the other witches left her sealed away, unable to directly contact her beloved Mercedes Benz-kun.

The mutations caused through tragic errors in JSDF experimentation caused the destruction of the Forgotten World. Their attempt to create a natural infinite energy source caused both the initial discovery of mana, as well as extended testing causing a rupture in the laboratory, fracturing the earth to its core. The nature of mana kept the earth together, albeit leaving it in such a shape that the Great Cascade formed.

Like Al being pride, still not confirmed, but there are so many evidences for it that it is practically confirmed.
Just look at the pick, pandora hair and eyes and then look at puck.
reminder that puck was a human that got sealed in the body of an artificial spirit by echidna and his memories from the past time were erased

>Subaru trying to kill Rem

It was actually a act of double suicide.

>Subaru: “Rehm...”
>Please let no disaster reach her.
>Subaru reaches the servant's quarters in the eastern bloc. He had chosen the shortest path from the office to get here, but he senses it took ages getting here pushing his wounded body. His destined room was opposite the stairs, room closest to the edge.
>He even now doesn't think of what'll happen after he gets there. With getting there alone as his objective, with touching the girl present there his only objective, he already lacks the will to live.
>He's lost too much blood, and his preparation and resolve have flowed out of his body with it. >And most importantly, this time had far too many losses. He doesn't even seem capable of raising his head as he walks.
>If it's ending, then at least let it be at her side. At the side of the single girl in the world to whom Subaru could expose his weakness.

---------

>Subaru's already half-resigned this one as being a failure. His wounds are deep, he can't stop his lifeblood from spilling everywhere, and the destiny for this loop is precarious. So at least he'll get one fuck over on Elsa, and stop things from going how she wants.
>He'd rather not fall victim before those blades. If he's going to fall into her hands, he'd rather just throw his life away first. But before that, he wanted her to avoid being violated.
>That meaning, a considerably selfish double suicide.
>But if it meant falling into Elsa's hands, like Petra, like Frederica...
>That girl in this world that had already ended, would at least, by Subaru's hands—
>Subaru: “And ihmmediately, me too...”
>And instantaneously from there, he would join her. Subaru enters into Rem's bedroom with this resolve—
>Subaru: “—huh?”
>—The bookshelves of the Forbidden Archive welcome a Subaru prepared to end.

Plus I don't think you know how Beatrice's gate crossing works. It has nothing to do with Subaru's subconscious.

Or he could have just killed himself.

Because you know had he gone through with the murder the new savepoint would be the exact moment he killed her.

His preference was obvious from the start. Sorry you're too much of an abject retard to understand why someone isn't head over heels for the most recent skirt that was blown upwards within a 10-foot radius of him. He can't even ask Rem to run off and start a family with him without looking like it's something he doesn't want to do.

The real issue I have with this is that I'm on 19 and he still hasn't developed a fucking meta around his power. No cyanide pills, no blackboard work, not even a goddamn test cycle where he gathers information instead of immediately heading for the final destination. It's a matter of life and death for everyone else involved, and he can't steel himself to use his powers wisely. His reaction to death at this point shouldn't be
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It should be
>Oh son of a bitch. Alright, there's one thing I've got to fix.

His power is simultaneously interesting in a story and ridiculously powerful. Persistence and the complete inability to be surprised. Any mistake that leads to him dying is also impossible. He just needs to spend less time crying like a sobbing drunk.

Do not judge Rem based upon the anime. The WN version is more than just a one-dimensional maid.

>Retard animeonlyfags doesnt know that subaru loves rem because white fox literally thrashed all their scenes togheter after ep18

savepoints don't work like that

he also doesn't know if the world he died in still exists after his death since echidna showed him how characters reacted after he died, so letting Rem to Elsa was too much for him

The user's still on the anime.

Just like Kuroneko.

>without looking like it's something he doesn't want to do

Wrong

>Rem puts her hands together and draws a seemingly over-optimistic picture of the future into the sky.
>Subaru still seemed to be clearly watching her creating her visions.
>There he was, as always, causing trouble for Rem, being spoiled by Rem, and despite all that, there was no doubt that he still held some sense of responsibility and sweated earnestly.
>If that could be true, then that would be nice. That’s what he truly thought.
>Just how much happiness would he grab a hold of if he lived earnestly for her sake, and for her sake only?
>[Rem: And once our jobs were on track…..well, it’s embarrassing……but we could have a child. It would be a half-oni half-human, so it would definitely be a naughty child. Whether it be twins or triplets, they would still be cute kids.]
>Rem blushes from having her fantasies go a bit too far as she shakes her head.
>She counts on her fingers, and amazingly enough, goes past the tenth count and then she stops herself.

>The real issue I have with this is that I'm on 19 and he still hasn't developed a fucking meta around his power
>It's a matter of life and death for everyone else involved, and he can't steel himself to use his powers wisely

What is arc 4.

>Persistence and the complete inability to be surprised.
They cover this in the next arc. It leads to being a complete sociopath and treating people like objects in a game. Its very off-putting, so he decides to not do that.

had the same issue with the show, expected a more OP protagonist and instead I got episodes of crying like a bitch nigga. it's like mitsubishi-kun hasn't even seen groundhog day.

>Alfa-Romeo-kun experiences death
>terrifyingly painful experience
>no matter what he does, the two he loves always end up dead
>either leads to his death or the death of many others

Chevy-san suffers too much, but he does have this talk with himself in Arc 4

>OP MC
>Wishfufillment
>Self-insert

Go back to SAO please

>All these anime-only fags who don't know either the unbutchered version that is the WN or the fetish for suffering held by Tappei

>reading ln
>ever

>Not reading the superior source material

Bet you can't ass yourself to even read any manga either huh?

>ln
>superior

>Butchered adaptations
>Superior

>vlcsnap

Kek user

I will never understand how this is the breaking point for some people. It's incredibly fucking obvious exactly how the Subaru/Emilia/Rem dynamic is going to play out and the show is filled with a number of more egregious flaws before this anyway

>It's incredibly fucking obvious exactly how the Subaru/Emilia/Rem dynamic is going to play out
Enlighten us with your wisdom o' great sage.

>vlc
>1080p
You may as well watch your shit off some streaming site.

I see shitposter-kun is back again

Would you keep your promise with the best witch, user?

>tfw you healed this fuck twice and he keeps trying to get himself killed

also post minerva

Legit question here - what is wrong with watching 1080p vids in vlc?

That's dumb. What's off-putting is a grown ass man who can force the cruelty out of his world instead opting to indulge in self-pity.
Coroners, surgeons, and cops all have to play around in blood. All day, every day. People will literally die, if they don't.

What do you mean? He chooses Emilia. The show makes it clear he'll choose Emilia. Not particularly complex

Nothing, but OP is watching some CR encode, when most of CRs sources are below 1080p. It's an upscale and not worth the extra bloat.

>grown ass man
You know he's a sheltered 17 year old Japanese NEET right? Also none of those professions routinely deal with situations specifically engineered to kill people they personally know over and over again until they would break.

Can someone be so kind as to link the pastebin for the translated chapters?

>animeonlyfag

pls just leave

re zero? more like reddit zero lmao

>What's off-putting is a grown ass man who can force the cruelty out of his world instead opting to indulge in self-pity.

What the fuck are you going on about? Subaru manages to save everyone but using his RbD to its fullest extent leads to some dark shit which in turn destroys even more people. If you are just talking about him "steeling himself" need I remind you that Subaru in arc 4 was willing to get tortured multiple times just to get slices of information from a Witch.

What is this reddit zero meme? How it came?

He chooses both, he's a greedy asshole like that, thanks for playing though.

reddit likes reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:zero and rem.

>※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
>
>※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
>
>※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
>
>※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
>
>※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
>
>※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
>
>※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
>
>※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※
>

And Sup Forums doesn't? Rem is also more liked here than on reddit

God, I stopped coming to Sup Forums because this was the only thing you guys ever talked about and now, months after when I finally decide to visit again I see this shit. This makes Umaru look like a fad.
Bye again, I guess.

Really makes you think

>We are not so different, you and I

I dropped it at like 9 or 10 episode.
Why is there such a huge fuss about it?

>You know he's a sheltered 17 year old Japanese NEET right?
Would he be a man, had he hit the magic number that the US recognizes 18 to be? You've got famous war heroes as young as fucking 16.
Grown ass man. He might be a sheltered man, but he had like 20 different body-mangling deaths to fix that.
>Also none of those professions routinely deal with situations specifically engineered to kill people they personally know over and over again until they would break.
Neither does his power. They don't die. They won't die. Once he figures out how to fix things, they continue on having never experienced those terrible events.
Seeing those events play out doesn't seem like that steep of a price to pay, and even if it is, he can always just bite the pill as soon as he knows something's gone awry.

I don't know if you can call him indulging in self-pity, since he is really going through hell to save people. I mean

>Wanted to cut his own arm off because it was weighing him down
>Cut 3 of his fingers
>Bit off his own tongue to drown himself in blood
>Got tortured in exchange for info
>Lost an eye and when Otto mentioned it Subaru wasn't phased by it and actually started making missing eye jokes to lighten the mood
>Imprisoned

This shit just in one arc mind you.

Except that he doesn't know if the world he dies in still exists after his death. He also can't fix and rely on his RbD look at Rem's case

>he can always just bite the pill as soon as he knows something's gone awry
And this is when you've tipped over into a non-human mentality and start treating people's lives as a mere inconvenience. They cease being people to you because their lives have no weight, and your own life has no weight. This leads to him resetting literally just so he can tell a little girl what the weather is going to be like the next day as a neat trick because his life is meaningless. We'll also ignore that worlds potentially continue without him and leaving worlds because he spilled some milk just piles up hundreds of bodies or that Satella gets closer everytime he resets and there's likely a limit on how much he can possibly do it before he goes to shadow rape dungeon forever.

Well considering that's what he did in the Echidna AU with him going full kekaiku and being a ultra perfectionist he instead destroyed everyone's lives in exchange for saving everybody and every thing. Since he did all the work himself everyone relied on him, with Emilia being now a broken doll who has to ask permission from Subaru on anything about how to rule essentially being a puppet due to Subaru doing all the work to get EMilia to win the king candidacy through blackmail and deceit. Then there is Reinhardt who he convinced to join his party with the only way being to hold Felt hostage and to force Beatrice out of the library to help Sanctuary by burning her home.

FULL KEIKAKKU DARK LORD WHEN

What you are asking is the Echidna AU. That version of Subaru is over hundreds of years old due to his loops and him being a perfectionist. In this Au Subaru no longer values his life and now treats people as mere set pieces to be used. Plus him constantly committing suicide is something both Satella and Echidna want to happen.

That sounds more fun than what we got.

>Neither does his power.
Its not 'his' power. He doesn't control it beyond the timing of his death, he can be seriously fucked over by the checkpoint moving up and already has been.

Its a lot of fun if you like a brick Subaru, a doll of Emilia, Reinhard just sitting around and literally no one else because they all hate him and barely interact with him. Even Echidna gives him shit about putting Emilia on the throne because she's a broken toy that can't rule anyway.

How is that fun? Everyone is Subaru's doll in that AU and whenever something unexpected happens he kills himself and repeats

This is awful to read. Literally repeating the same 1-2 sentences reworded for an entire page. Is this from the LN?

>Neither does his power.

Its not his power, its Satella's plus if you think RbD is a power and not a curse you've completely missed the entire point of this series.

Considering Subaru is literally an archbishop now. Very soon.

It is. Seeing a broken entourage and Roswaal and Echidna using Subaru and abusing his RbD is also quite fun.

>Roswaal

That guy pisses me off to no end, Subaru should have killed him when he had the chance.

>Kill the wifebeater and lose massive firepower and create instability in the faction plus the villages Subaru owns

or

>Keep the wifebeater and use him as a pawn but have to turn a blind eye for his abuse towards Ram and the risk of Roswaal getting her pregnant

Choose.

Can't really, for the reasons Roswaal explained plus it ticks off Ram.

Unless you're claiming that the body of people complaining about episode 18 are novel readers that's not really an argument. In the context of the show, there is no reason to think that he won't choose Emilia

You claimed what happens for the whole series regarding their relationship was obvious, you lost on basically the next scene regardless of media format.