My website was posted here - NOT OKAY

I was linked to this website in regards to someone posting my website (beapi.io) here. I have tried contacting the site admins, but have not received a response. My business mailbox today was filled with NOT okay material. If this was done by anyone here on this site, believe I will find out. I am a professional IT person trying to run a business and I do not need a bunch of spam messages in my inbox.

That being said, this is a warning, if you message me again or mess with my site again I will contact local authorities and you will go to jail. As an experienced sys admin, I can track you down. Thank you for your time, for anyone who was not involved, I apologies for what may seem to be harsh words.

Cordially,

-Owen Rubel (Owner/API Developer)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn2MQ1Q2m9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna use the internet police to backtrace it?

this is some great copypasta i can say so myself

>I am a professional IT person. IF YOU...
Hacking the mainframe now

(((Rubel)))

Don't bother trying. It's a gibson. All you're gonna have access to are garbage files.

Fake

You have become a project for some people, Mrs. System Admin. Your exhausted boipucci will slacken before the thrusts of our generous protuberant phalluses.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with these trannies?

You shouldn't have post your site again. There will be double if not triple the spam. You shouldn't got here normie...

>thinly veiled raid thread utilizing reverse psychology that wouldn't work on a 9 year old
Gr8 B8 M8 7/8

picture really ruined the rp

You need to try this on Sup Forums, stupid

How many chromosomes do you have?

FOR OP.
>Feign wanting diversity
>Make social welfare benefits that encourage single mothers by giving more money and benefits to single mothers and increase said benefits for each kid the mother has.
>Preach wanting more diverse communities and how our culture is a melting pot of different cultures and its a good thing
>Pass laws/city ordinances that make it illegal to "discriminate" against renters/prospective home buyers.
>Pass laws/city ordinances that change zoning laws to allow low income housing and HUD approved housing to be built in middle class housing projects.
>Pass laws that force banks to give homeowner loans to poor black people knowing they will never be able to eventually pay the loan payment increase (finance charges) when it hits after 5 years.
>5 years is enough time to shit up a nice middle class, mostly white community with drugs, prostitution, and violent crime.
>After seeing the changes, the middle class white people in the community move, leaving unoccupied abandoned houses
>Abandoned houses bring more crime, drugs prostitution.
>Now that most of the middle class white people have moved out of the neighborhood and property value is in the shitter, local Democrat politicians promise to crack down on crime.
>Police crack down on all crimes, huge numbers of black people get arrested (because they are the majority of the community now).
>Rich Democrats that started the diversity campaign for the city now buy up huge swaths of land, while the banks evict the black people that now can't afford their loans, and announce it's time to "Regentrify" the neighborhood.
The secret to getting you removed from 4chans spam email list is in the greentext

lurk more before posting cringy shit newfag

Lads...

>

Quick boys

He's going to backtrace us!

>1 post by id
right nice fooking bate mate

youtube.com/watch?v=hn2MQ1Q2m9I

It's too late
your bases belong to me

cool reverse psychology advertising (((scheme)))

nice bait thread

>p-please attack this site for me

Stealth personal army request.

Get the fuck out, faggot.

Too many.