You may only choose one button, Sup Forums

You may only choose one button, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why can't i become 2d instead?

Give me the kill all waifu and best girl threads button.

Red. Easiest choice.

Jesus christ man did you really need to try so hard to recolor the buttons?

this one.

learn how to palette swap please

Red, because you didn't give me the superior White Button that gives me my waifu and my preferred power set.

Blue is red+green in one. How is that not the most superior choice? Also learn to shoop.

destroy is the best ending

if you picked control, synthesis, or rejected all of them you're a retard

Yellow

blue because AGP scum

Yellow please, I don't have a waifu.

What does C even mean? You become your waifu except 3dpd?

No, it's the same as 2, except your waifu also is real so you can fuck her in some sort of degenerate twincest sort of deal.

Underrated post.

Red

Blue but only because I can kinda do yellow whenever I want

How? I'm afraid of pain and non-instant.

Yellow, it's not even close

blue

I think you can still order exit bags online. They're not exactly instant, but you wont feel anything.

Nice. Thanks.

At least he added some shadows to the buttons. That's something.

Yellow in a heartbeat.

My degeneracy is only matched by my desire for oblivion

I will die never having fully chosen between the blue or yellow button

Although I could also choose the red button and have mai waifu kill me so there's that option as well

This guy gets it.

This thread is full of failures who can't accept the fact they can do something about themselves if they actually got over themselves.

You're all currently disappointments (or atleast think you are), and killing yourselves won't change that. Not wanting to improve yourself (no one expects you to become Captain F'ing America) only shows how self-centered you are either because you feel as if it won't do any good or simply don't want to.

I won't pray for you or your souls, I'll only ask that you snap out of it and get back to actually making progress as Human Beings. The only problem with that is that there are too many fools who refuse to accept there is importance in having value in both yourself and the world around you.

I honest to god hope whoever comes after you tries to be a living being again, and follows the core objective of every single living creature on this planet up until Humanity got arrogant and started debating existence, living and ensuring their offspring also live.

That yellow button woudln't save your ass either, I'd remember each everything single one of you, my disappointment in you is more powerful than any magical reality wounding button.

red of course.

tl;dr

Yellow button means I don't care

Blue and then go the selfcest route.

Who do you think you are, a shounen protag? Get the hell out of here you faggot.

I find the button designer and steal his secret to reality warping.

You'd have to be pretty gay not to pick red.

Red. Unconditional love is invaluable and everything you could ever ask for.
Also bluecucks remember that she won't necessarily like you with that option.

Blue. Then lesbian selfcest all day, e'ry day.

You could also just push the blue button and fucking kill yourself, or have your waifu kill you. The point of yellow is painlessly.

The point of yellow is more about erasing your existence from the minds of others, that way if you have people who will mourn/mock your death you don't cause them pain/give them satisfaction.

Instantly and painlessness is just a bonus.

misaki will save me one day

I need the red button, as it guarantees that mai waifu will kill me if I want her to

>there are people on this board who would pick the yellow option

Pathetic

Yellow seems pretty nice. I have no regrets.

>You're not living your life correctly!
Implying I don't know that.

>complains about people who are a dissapointment
>is a dissapointment

It's yellow time baby WEEWOOWEEWOO
Kill me now please

I stopped reading at red. It's all I could ever want.

I'd pick red but then eventually feel bad about myself for forcing her to love me.

Yellow.

Anyone who doesent pick red is literally homosexual

>can only make things real
>can't become an anime
fuck these buttons I kill you instead you faggot

There's green, but now we have purple...

>can't tell the difference between green and lime green
color blind or retard? who knows

green
I dislike queen pretty strongly. Better stuff in a somewhat similar vain would be giving Sparks back what made them special around kimono my house, or david bowie

Thanks doc.

Definitely yellow.

Thanks doc.

youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo

Thanks doc.

>You're

Still choose blue because Freddie Mercury is my waifu and now there's two of us

I noticed that after you pointed it out. Just wow.

Please try once more OP. Don't give up

Oh hai newfaggot.

Fuck you for reminding me about that. It's been almost 5 years and still furious about that.
Red

Out of those 2, I would certainly pick green - dont know why or how there would sodenly be another living at my parents house but thats besides the point

Green, I guess.

Recoloring is the hardest of skills in an editor.

What does this have to do with me wanting to fuck a woman that doesn't exist?

If you become your waifu you can't impregnate your waifu

redpill please

au contraire

>Yellow

Seems I am not alone with that

Why are there so many idiots who believe that the button that ends their worthless life is better than the button that can make it not worthless?

Will the ones who press the green button have to be waifus for the ones who pressed the red?
>this whole post

A random anime girl comes to life and is instantly put under a MIND CONTROL spell.

Pick one:

A. She acts like a robot, talking in a monotone voice with a dull eyes as she follows your commands.

B. She is consciously aware that she's being mind controlled, hates you and constantly talks about how she'll kill you (but still follows your commands).

C. She "happily" follows your commands, but is near constantly crying (while still smiling) and regularly pees herself.

Green, because red is like I brainwash her. I want someone that can argue with me if I did something wrong.

B>>A>>>C

Yellow.
The other options are my waifu disappearing or becoming real. That's a no-no.

For red it says she loves you, and there's such a thing as tough love you know.

>no matter what it is
It's like brainwashing, you know.

That's just true love user.

Admittedly that is a bit like brainwashing, but still it's different.

Reminder that those who choose to become their waifu will be the waifus of those who choose the red button.

press yellow twice

SLAP that keit-ai button, nigga

>magically live on your own with no expenses

Sounds good to me

She won't come user
She already saved that NEET faggot
Now she is jumping on his dick every day after he comes home from his wageslave office job at 11PM
Literally fucks her and goes back to sleep for he has to be up at 6 to get to the office by 8, them bottlenecks on the roads i guess. 11 made she gets bored and ends up fucking the chad living off daddy because had the luck of being born to the right family and never having to work.

Same.

Mecha all the way.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Keit-ai is the worst choice of the five. Why even put it there?

I just pressed the yellow button, does anyone still remember m

Green because why the fuck not?

>You'd have to be pretty gay not to pick green.

FIFY

Yellow

Green, easy question

bl- blue

For the harem, are they all humans, or can they be weird shit like monster girls/kemono/eldrich horrors ect.

If not I guess I gotta go for the one piece button so I can customize my companions.

yeah but what about all the happiness it would bring to the rest of the world

Blue button is objectively the best button.

change freddie mercury to david bowie and i'd vote purple