The world is ruled by girls

>the world is ruled by girls
People thought this would last? Zero Requiem was a mistake.

Loligarchy is the best form of government known to humanity, heathen

>loligarchy

Kek

I still want to know who Eurololi is. Brittannia and China are monarchies and Kaguya at least isn't the leader of Japan.

Akito showed the Euro democracy is shit, but they still nominally have elections. Who the hell put up a candidate that couldn't even vote for herself?

I want to floss my teeth with half the cast

Lelouch is a visionary. He know that a world rule by loli will become one of peace and prosperity.

>a traitor
>a spineless retard
>a tool
>a literally who
>run the world government
I bet Suzaku is behind this.

Lelouch is behind it, but Suzaku helped.

Are you fucking blind? Schneizel is behind it.

But then the Muslims appear and want to rape the government, in quite the literal sense

Cornelia will just kill them again. Not like Xingke would let anyone touch Tianzi, anyway.

Weren't the Arab Federation completely ruined by Britannia in early first season. Beside, even if they try, they can't get past Suzaku and Xingke.

And hiding above them in the rafters is Suzaku dressed as Zero. The true puppet master.

I just realized how badly I want to see eurololi figure out Schneizel's programming and then dress as Zero to order him to fuck her.

You underestimate the tactical genius of lolis.

Do we know the state of the EU at the end of R2? Suzaku and Euro Britannia fucked them up pretty bad during Akito and the only people who could have stopped it decided to live like gypsies innawoods before R2 even began

Maybe democracy crumbled in a post Emperor Lelouch Europe?

The lolis are just set pieces for people to be happy looking at. It's obvious Schneizel is running things in the background.

What if Orange accidentally activates the canceler around Schneizel. That would be hilarious.

Schneizel's actually really chill for a dude who tried to murder the whole world, he might just carry on like nothing changed.

Something is bound to happen with Schneizel in R3. There's also Kanon. He was left ungeassed, right?

Tian Zi is CUTE! CUTE!!!

It's going to be hard to accidentally activate the canceler, it's not a normal Geass power that can go out of control. Beside, he's on an orange farm now, there's no way he's going to meet Schnitzel again.
Aye, Kanon was ungeassed. But I doubt he'd do anything that would danger Schneizel.

>those proportions
I will never understand how someone thought this was ok.

Schneizels bitch but-boy (forget his name) not under geas right? Shouldnt he be extremely butthurt about Schneizel ?

She is best girl.

IIRC a third had joined the Black Knights, a third had joined Britannia, and there was a third remaining before/shortly after Lelouch became emperor of Britannia

But I haven't seen Akito

Probably. Homos have always been the ones to shit things up in Geass so it wouldn't surprise me if he had a hand in the shenanigans of S3.

Because CLAMP had already been doing it to massive success for near twenty years?