Tell me Sup Forums in your opinion who was in the right Zeon or The Federation

Tell me Sup Forums in your opinion who was in the right Zeon or The Federation

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-02/shuuichi-ikeda-yelled-at-kouichi-yamadera-while-recording-mobile-suit-gundam-char-counterattack/.110507
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nazis are bad.

Only Gihreen was really a Nazi, alongside a few characters in the ovas. Plenty of Zeon fought for Independence.

ban all zeekposters

>implying real zeon has been tried

The Higher ups of both were in the wrong, with the exception of Revil, Garma, and Dozle (to name a few), for the soldiers it varies, although more assholes were on the Feddie side.

Both were in the wrong.

I would still roll with the Federation though.

I agree alot user. Imo as far as the conflict the Federation is in the right, but they are so unlikable with all the assholes and blatant corruption everywhere that I side with Zeon out of spite.

Let's get this out of the way.

Katoki's zeek shit looks really good though. Who cares who is right when you look this fabulous.

Aeug.

Once the Zabis died most of Zeon jumped up in moral ranking. They started acting on the bull Gihren spouted rather than actually following what he wanted and hid from them. Colony drops were not that great though, and once Haman showed up shit was bad again. Frontal didn't do anything wrong, for a while atleast.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-02/shuuichi-ikeda-yelled-at-kouichi-yamadera-while-recording-mobile-suit-gundam-char-counterattack/.110507

Its easy to be in the right when the other side is false flagging a colony gassing, and cyber-newtype bullshit

Char was correct, Amuro and the Zabis are incorrect.

They gave space-noids a voice and didn't attempt to do anything that would irreparable destroy either colonies, the earth, nor innocent people.

they never did anything wrong and stopped two extremists factions from causing even more bullshit. Name a single thing the Aeug has done that was in at least poor taste.

I'd side with Zeon since they have all the cool stuff.

based

Letting Katz anywhere near a mech

Joining the Federation and turning into Londo Bell instead of staying independent of the Federation.

You got to understand. Nobody in the gundam universes let children and teens near mech. They universe forces them into them.
Also Letting Katz into the mech worked out for them. they killed off a shitty characters and terrible person that way.

After he already fucked up at least 6 times almost killing Kamille, and helping Sarah escape

Katz is such a shit character that he would have somehow managed that with out a mobile suit.
He would have went out in a normal suit into space splated on Kamilles camera feeds and cause Kamille to crash land onto the the ship giving Sarah time to escape. That is just how shit Katz it.

How is it that the other two kids turned out fine? Its just Katz who turned into a complete fuck up.

Because Katz was self absorbed and sought out glory, recognition, and poon during a war for peace. Blinded by such he failed to actually learn how to pilot let alone see that he was being played.

Greed killed him.

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous to see people claim that Zeon were the good guys with all the shit they did.

>Fucking zeek revisionists ITT

Gas the colonies. space war now.

Go home Pat you're drunk

>I don't like a few Zeeks for doing absolutely horrible shit! Let's just blame them all as if every single one of them are guilty for personally committing atrocities!
What you people do if Zeon didn't drop colonies or gas them?

*What would

Zeon did drop and gas colonies. That's a fact. If we're arguing hypotheticals, why not ask what would have happened if dozle zabi was in fact a unicorn and the zeong was a slightly larger unicorn?

Might as well say "what if every totalitarian mass-murderer hadn't been a mass-murderer?". The Zeon ideology thought atrocities were acceptable so it was fucking evil.

>Zeon did drop and gas colonies.
I never actually deny this.

I esd asking because I want to know if it is just in some people to hate Zeon because they are Zeon, rather than it is because of what a FEW Zeon did.

Fucking Zeeaboo, anybody who fought for Zeon was either tacitly or openly supporting their fascist ideology. You can't be "just a zaku pilot minding your own buisness" when your marching orders are literally "gas these space colonies so we can turn them into bombs"

Fucking zeek get off my fucking board

That was Cima, that evil bitch, the zaku pilots was just defending their home from nuke happy and space laser happy freddies.