Why is Sup Forums still anti-semitic? Even Assange...

Why is Sup Forums still anti-semitic? Even Assange, the man who is single handedly taking on the entire establishment(which is mostly "The American Empire", according to him) does not believe in anti-semitism.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange#Allegations_of_anti-Semitism

>In 2011, the British magazine Private Eye reported that one of Assange's associates was a Holocaust denier, the Russian-born, Swedish journalist, Israel Shamir.[240] Editor Ian Hislop stated that Assange "said that I and Private Eye should be ashamed of ourselves for joining in the international conspiracy to smear WikiLeaks" and their article "was an obvious attempt to deprive him and his organisation of Jewish support and donations".[240][241] Assange responded that the magazine's allegations of anti-semitism are false and stem from "distortions" on the part of Ian Hislop. On 1 March 2011, Assange released a statement in which he said, "Hislop has distorted, invented or misremembered almost every significant claim and phrase. In particular, 'Jewish conspiracy' is completely false, in spirit and in word. It is serious and upsetting. We treasure our strong Jewish support and staff, just as we treasure the support from pan-Arab democracy activists and others who share our hope for a just world."[240][242]

One of Wikileaks' former workers, Daniel Domscheit-Berg is also probably Jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/346047/wikileaks-tweets-anti-semitic-jibe-at-critics-in-black-rim-glasses/
unvis.it/forward.com/news/346047/wikileaks-tweets-anti-semitic-jibe-at-critics-in-black-rim-glasses
youtu.be/8ozdD6avrYE
youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitic_castration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, shh

Hope you know when DOTR finally happens JIDF
shills will be met with the worst fate of all.

That's because Assange is a public figure. If I ever became a public figure I'd deny it too. Assange is smart enough to see what Zionism has led to.

eat shit shill fuck

most of these edgy ones would get benchpressed by my cock, so fucking easy.

For all the talk they do, they lack the will to do something.

>If I ever became a public figure I'd deny it too.
Why not? They can take him out any day so why wait and risk it and not just blow the whistle on them as soon as possible, when the opportunity exists?

You sure OP?

forward.com/news/346047/wikileaks-tweets-anti-semitic-jibe-at-critics-in-black-rim-glasses/

What if we archive that
unvis.it/forward.com/news/346047/wikileaks-tweets-anti-semitic-jibe-at-critics-in-black-rim-glasses

This was last year. Since then Assange was assassinated. All subsequent appearances are CGI.

Assange is dead. CGI evidence.

youtu.be/8ozdD6avrYE

You can see this same clip manipulated in the full RT interview.

youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4

why are you a sheep that follows what popular people do and copies them?

In the RT interview look at his chest expand after 1:50 and his collar after 18:46. He's dead. We are living in ZOG nightmare world.

The Jew envy crowd is nuts and just want what someone else has.
Anti-Semites are the niggers of whites.
They talk, all that is heard is "the joos are keeping me down"
The shit is old and stale.

Schizo deteceted.
Because he knows what's going on in the world better than anyone on Sup Forums. He's not a celebrity giving out endorsements.

Fake and anti-semitic.

nah it's real, i remember when he posted that and i nearly shat my pants

Why does everyone always assume anti-semites are whites?
Anti-semites are idiots and the 3rd world is full of idiots.

you lost me at 'Assange says'
dead men tell no tales.
sage
kys faggot.

counter semitic, azo. Counter Semitic.

Another schizo detected.

>Russian-born
holy fuck, this explains so much. he has that tatar-mutt face.

"We are ready to implement our most important and ambitious program. One which will finally and totally remove from existence the impediments of our absolute control of this Earth. I speak of the death of the white race. We now control the destiny of this race."
~ Jew Abe Foxman, Anti Defamation League President

“We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is RACIAL TENSION. By propounding into the consciousness of the DARK races, that for centuries they have been oppressed by Whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negrominority against the Whites, we will endeavor to instill in the Whites, a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of SPORTS and ENTERTAINMENT. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to INTER-MARRY with the Whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.” AUTHOR – Israel Cohen(Zionist — Communist — Internationalist) “A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century” >Published in 1912 . On June 17, 1957, the above passage was read into the United States Congressional Record by Rep. Thomas G. Abernathy."

"The goal of abolishing the white race is, on its face, so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists… Make no mistake about it: we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the ‘white race’ is destroyed."
~ Jewish professor Noel Ignatiev

"It is in the Jewish interest, it is in humanities interest that whites experience a genocide. Until white children are burned alive, white women raped, mutilated, murdered and all white men who have not been slaughtered watch powerlessly as their people are terrorized; only then will mankind be on a more equal footing, ready to discuss white privilege and the apparent chip on the shoulder that minorities have."
~ Jewish Rabbi Ishmael Levitts

Nice reading comprehension.
Shall I post all the nazi quotes talking ill of us?

Talmud, Shulkan Aruch, Zohar.

“Only the Jews are humans, the Non-Jews are not humans, but cattle” (goyim = human cattle) [1]
- Kerithuth 6b page 78, Jebhammoth 61a

“The Non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves” [2]
- Midrasch Talpioth 225

A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
- Sanhedrin 54b

“When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.”
- Kethuboth 11b

“Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is of three years of age.”
- Yebhamoth 11b

“Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals”
- Kethuboth 3b

“Whoever disobeys a Rabbi deserves death… Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.”
- Erubin 21b

“The birth-rate of the Non-Jews has to be suppressed massively” [3]
- Zohar II, 4b

“Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal.”
- Sanhedrin 59a

“Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed.”
- Abodah Zara 26b

Bleesing From Israel with Love
Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews. When a Jew murders a Gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep
- Sanhedrin 57a

“Jews are Divine. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God”
- Sanhedrin 58b

“As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace dead Non-Jews” [4]
- Iore Dea 337,1

“To box an Israeli on the ear, is like to box on the ear of God”
- Sanhedrin 58b

“God (Jahveh) is never angry about the Jews, just about the Non-Jews”
- Talmud IV / 8 / 4a

“The human (the Jew) has to pray every day three times, because Jahveh didn’t make him a goyim, not a female and not an ignorant”
- Talmud V / 2 / 43b + 44a

“Towards a Non-Jew the Jew doesn’t cause an adultery… Punishable for the Jew is just the adultery towards his next, that means the wife of a Jew. The wife of the Non-Jew is excluded”
- Talmud IV / 4 / 52b

“There is no wife for the goyim, they really aren’t their wives”
- Talmud IV / 4 / 81 + 82ab

“You (the Jews) have made me, Jahveh, the only true lord in the world, so I will make you the only ruler in the world”
“Who wants to be smart shall occupy himself with money matters, because there are no corner pillars in the Thora that are more important, because they are like a sparkling fountain”
- Talmud IV / 3 / 173b

“Jews always have to try to deceive Non-Jews” [5]
- Zohar I, 168a

“Non-Jewish property belongs to the Jew who uses it first”
- Babba Bathra 54b

“If two Jews have deceived a Non-Jew, they have to split the profit”
- Choschen Ham 183,7

“Every Jew is allowed to use lies and perjury to bring a Non-Jew to ruin”
- Babba Kama 113a

“The possessions of the goyim are like an ownerless desert, and everybody (every Jew) who seizes it, has acquired it”
- Talmud IV / 3 / 54b

“The Jew is allowed to exploit the mistake of a Non-Jew and to deceive him”
- Talmud IV / 1 / 113b

“The Jew is allowed to practice usury on the Non-Jew” [6]
- Talmud IV / 2 / 70b

“When the Messiah comes, all will be slaves of the Jews”
- Erubin 43b

“If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there”
- Moed Kattan 17a

“Non-Jews are Not Human. Only Jews are human (“Only ye are designated men”)
- Baba Mezia 114a-114b

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews. A Jew need not pay a Gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed him for work
- Sanhedrin 57a

“If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite…the payment is to be in full.”
- Baba Kamma 37b

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews – Baba Mezia 24a

If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile (“heathen”) it does not have to be returned
- (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b)

God will not spare a Jew who “marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean…”
- Sanhedrin 76a

Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has “exposed their money to Israel.”
- Baba Kamma 37b

Jews are genetically evil assholes who would kill you at the first chance they would have, even the secular anti-globalist european identity ones. I'm not projecting on them at all, okay?

We don't follow the Talmud very much, it's for the ultra orthodox community. We believe in the Torah.

You make my skin crawl you neo nazi.

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews. Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile
- Baba Kamma 113a

Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human. All Gentile children are animals
- Yebamoth 98a

Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth
- Abodah Zarah 36b

Gentiles prefer sex with cows
- Abodah Zarah 22a-22b

A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years “and a day” old).
- Sanhedrin 55b

“The Non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs”
- Orach Chaiim 57, 6a

“To communicate anything with a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.”
- Libbre David 37

Paki mudslime piece of shit detected.

Talmudic Jews will burn in the oven again, I promise.

>why is pol anti Semitic

Parasitic deceiving kike detected.

Being anti Semitic is bad for public acceptance

Tons of people I talk politics constantly say they “ feel” bad for the Jews

Another Paki mudslime piece of shit detected.

Quiet, you sub-human filth. Can you feel it warming up again? Tick tock

Twatter just banned my ass bcuz I typed jew instead of yew.
>fugg jew jidf.... Give me back my freedumbz

You guys think Adam Baldwin is a shekel goblin?

FUCK KIKES. EVERY KIKE MUST DIE

Fuck that I meant Alec. Someone please end my life.

Fucking mudslime.

Jews are Arabs

Arabs are shitskins, we are white.

Jews are Arabs. Only Germanics are White.

Arabs are brown pieces of shits. We are white.

No you're Negroid and Mongoloid Mongrels just like Arabs.

Arabic language
Arabic origin
Arabic genes
Arabic country

Northern Arabs are more white than you will ever be you fucking kike. Why do you keep changing your shitty meme flag?

No such thing as more white. You're brown turds.

Jews are the worst scum on earth. Doesn't mean that all Jews are that way. But, if you look at the worst scum on earth, you'll find a really high percentage are Jews.

Rothschild and Soros are Jews. There's a lot more of course.

When you hear people say "kill X and take his money" there's a really good chance that that X they're talking about is a Jew.

Jews aren't Arabs. They're Khazars, and Khazars aren't Arabs.

Jews aren't even Semites. The word Anti-Semite is wrong when applied to Jews.

How is Soros scum?

No, Jews fled from Constantinople to Khazar and the original Khazar people embraced the religion Judaism. That lasted until Vikings destroyed their little temporary setup in Eastern Europe and were forced back into the desert again.

Jews are Semitic Arabs.

Of course your skin will crawl when a threat is perceived.

The behavior of many in your group has been abhorrent. I don't go along with the group think, but the Jews, specifically Rothschild, are worse than the Nazis. The Nazis made one war, the Jews, specifically Rothschild, have been funding both sides of many wars. The behavior and values of the worse Jews, Rothschild, have been infecting our country and the world for many years. The Jews, specificially Rothschild, the worst, are extremely aggressive and relentless and crafty. They never capitulate or compromise. They control much today, and things today really really suck.

Much would be improved if the top people everywhere were removed. Almost everything sucks and getting worse.

What's good now? What can you say "oh X is better than ever" about? Almost everything is shit, and a lot of that has to do with Jews. Not all Jews. Like anything, there's diversity. But the absolute worst are largely Jews.

Khazars are Turkic.

>Why is Sup Forums still anti-semitic?

I view the Jew with suspicion and distrust, but a few are okay.

Fuck off with your stupid conspiracies.

WRONG.

People lived in Khazaria. Khazaria was invaded. The people there were forced to choose a new religion. They chose Judaism. And then, later, they left for Europe.

Those are the Ashkenazi Jews. The Sephartic Jews are different. Those would be the real Jews, not the forced 700-800 AD converted Khazar Jews.

Here's a hint. Most Jews don't look Middle Eastern. Because they're not from the Middle East. Israel is not their homeland. I don't really know what country Khazar is now, but that's the homeland of Khazar Jews. Khazar. Not Israel.

>Most Jews don't look Middle Eastern.
They do though, even Jews mixed with White people still look sub-human.

He also doesn't believe in the holocaust.

Proof?

Domscheit-Berg is German and a bitch of a man. He betrayed Assange and tried to undermine Wikileaks.

They look more like Turks than Middle Easterners. I looked up where Khazaria was and best as I can tell -
the Ashkenazi Jews are from the former USSR - Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan. All of the first 3 were in Khazaria, and the last 3 were partially Khazaria.

True
He tweeted something like fuck off or I will release papers disapproving the Holocaust

Link?

wow assange isn't anti semitic and that somehow erases all of the jewish crimes against the west. damn who knew julian had so much power

why should I give two shits about what Jewssange thinks

Because he knows what's going on in the world better than anyone on Sup Forums. He's not a celebrity giving out endorsements.

Assange does not believe the Kennedy assassination was a conspiracy
Assange does not believe 911 was a Mossad coup d'etat of the USA

Assange is a paid stooge for some other mysterious group in the power struggle for ruling the world.

What is the Kennedy conspiracy and 9/11 was the fucking mudslimes doing. How was it a coup? Jews have been in charge of America since before that anyway.

B-b-but...
Facebook and the MSM told me assange and WL are paid for by russian hackers!

I never heard of them before this election cycle so I assumed this to be the truth!!! :^)

>WL def wasn't around in the bush era critiquing the elite and shadowgov on their middle east warn rampart for oil and substained war efforts.

>WL def wasn't around doing the same during the obama era criqiting the patriot act and the agencie collection.

Nope!
this fucker and WL both popped out of nowhere and started helping Trump so clearly he's a fucking russian patsy!

Therefore.....
Anti-semites are good because Assange likes jews and is a fucking traitor!!!
A RUSSIAN PUPPET
REEEEEE!!!

Rofl.
Fuck you low energy kikes.

jewlian assange

Julian is the greatest hero of Sup Forums

9/11 was not a Mossad operation.

>The birth-rate of the Non-Jews has to be suppressed massively” [3]
>- Zohar II, 4b

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitic_castration

It's fake, idiot.