youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5dd-Bge5I
tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/wild/nuisance/feral_hogs/
youtube.com/watch?v=-MHr3yLWMVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that looks fun as fuck!

Texas being a based is a retarded alt-lite meme
it's a fucking shithole

Thanks for the info.
But they have so many companies down there, and no state income tax.

Wild boars are a nuisance animal. Bad for farmers and an invasive species. At least most are killed and made into dog food so it isn't wasted.

>these guys get paid to do this
wtf have I been doing with my life

Great b8 faggot, you know damn well how destructive wild boar can be.

wild pigs are literally pests. they destroy crops, destroy habitats for other wildlife, and they attack humans.

Elimination of pest animal. it's never gonna be pretty but it has to be done for the greater good.

Of course. That's the point of the bread.
Why is Texas such a shithole that they have 2 million feral hogs ? Why did BASED Texans surrender to some fucking pigs?

Can't even win against pigs, but dream about overthrowing government.

HAHAHAHHAHHA

Texas and the south in general is filled with violent subhumans of all races unfortunately.

not the point.

Why is bbbbased Texas having such a hard time controlling hog populations?

Also why is it such a turd world shithole? No feral hogs in New York State. So New York State is better.

This. OP is a pussy, that looks like a blast, I'd love to go blast some feral hogs at night drunk as fuck with some eager lads desu

I would do it tooo...it does look like fun. And fuck pigs.

But I wouldn't want to live in a shit hole where there are pigs running around like they own the place. What a third world shit hole.

Never been to texas but I remember a tex annon talking about how they breed like rabbits and they're fast as fuck. There's no real predators around and no easy way to catch them in mass.

bbbbased Texas can't even kill unarmed pigs.
OH NO THEY ARE TOO FAST!!!

Muh Gunz is protection against tyranny and/or nig nogs when SHTF.

ID PRETEND THEY WERE SHORT NIGGERS.

>But I wouldn't want to live in a shit hole where there are pigs running around like they own the place
>implying having wildlife prospering isn't a good sign
They're a nuisance, but nothing cheap buckshot and a state sponsored $10 a head bounty fee wouldn't fix right quick eh

>surrender to some fucking pigs

>literally posted a video where they are chasing them and gunning them down killing 70 in one night

>People ask if Texas is a third world shithole?
>Then wonder why the south has so many guns.
Yeah we need to reintroduce a few apex predators like wolves and big cats.

wild pigs are a pest in southern states and they like to attack kids

>literally posted a video where they are chasing them and gunning them down killing 70 in one night
he hasn't even seen the one where they shoot them from a helicoptor lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=89UliEiQQyU

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5dd-Bge5I

Did a nigger from Texas fuck your wife or something?

REEEEEEE

t. cali spic
sorry a big texan dick got your little latina slut paco

Feral Hogs are no fucking joke

Fucking boars, stealing all your fish

They are not wanted here either, so you can just shoot them all year round, you don't need to report it or anything.
You see they spread as fuck, I do mean at an alarming rate. You have to go back hundres if not more years in time for when we had them here last time.

A sven got license to import them and have them at his farm just cross the border here, and they ofc managed to escape. Since then they have spread all over by the southern border with sweden and are spreading all over, emigrating to other counties.

Some of those fuckers get really big, and they make their own trails and roads which they run on over and over. This actually makes an imprint where they cross over fucking asphalt, I'm not kidding I've seen it many places. They are rather big and have small feet so a lot of pressure apparantly. First time I saw it was years ago now, but I didn't even realize what it was at first. It kinda looked like water damage/erosion but it didn't make sense as it was not with the terrain and just crossing road.... It was the boars

You can sell them to some resturants here actually, a friend of mine is really crazy about that does it all the time and earns a bit extra that way, but it's mainly about the shooting though. They are quite tasty though

Kekked and saved

Fuckin' nice.

yes and yes

Reminds me of those shooters in the arcade. would like to do it.

thats cool af. does feral hog taste good?

this too, it happens that they have to hunt down some of them here too for going crazy. Not far from here a few years ago now, a guy hit a big hog with his car, and it got injured so one feared it would be dangerous to people. He called it in and they started to track it. I don't remember the weight but it was gigantic and it destroyed his car.

However when they found it and shot it, it wasn't injured at all, it just wrecked the fucking car lol.

Also now this summer a guy got attacked by one in the westlands somewhere and they had to get that one too. I'm not sure how they got all the way there so soon even, if someone have transported them there or if they have been able to spread there so fast

Description says side by side shot gun, bullshit!!

It's one of these

this
Texas is literally just """"American"""" mexico at this point

tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/wild/nuisance/feral_hogs/

Yes.
I highly encourage people to educate themselves about these animals. Texas provides some good resources.

Yeah those are really tasty. I bet in the us too, that there are many restaurants that wants to buy them if you shoot them. No regulation here at all atm, so makes it nice

APORKALYPSE NOW

that girls is thinking about Tyrone's BBC

Best state approved hunting hugs from air balloons recently too.

I dont know why people idolize shit like this because its sadistic and weird. With that wild boards are fucking awful and will attack you and destroy your land. They are by far the worst animal and basically only fuck things up and contribute nothing to the ecosystem. I dont have any issue with some guy chasing them down and killing these fuckers but I dont know why people want to idolize indiscriminately killing animals.

lol, only 70.
it should have been a pig holocaust.

all the edgy Sup Forums fags are always talking about day of the rope, ovens etc. why don't you fags go down to texas and experiment on these pigs?

they are just pigs. perfect for experimenting all shorts of shit.

kek

On a farm here they even made their own spa thing this summer. Farmer did manage to shoot them, but they made this bath with mud which they keep on going back to. He is a bit pissed because they have wrecked his field a bit and so and stolen shit too

because they are just pigs. disgusting, dirty, smelly, awful pigs. if they were actual wild animals like bison or deer or goats or some shit then there would be a lot more hate.

>logistical challenges
its literally just elevated shooting. How hard can it be?

what kind of work do you do in rural snownigger land Olaf? Just curious.

He probably picked them up and ate and sold them user. It's a lot of meat there

> inbred texan hicks with rifles, ammo, beer and a fucking gas burner in a balloon filled with hot air
> what could go wrong

I'm an engineer, but most of us fish and hunt too regardless of profession

>based fucking Texas at it again

That looks fun as shit! How come my state doesn't have living targets running around free to legally run over with a truck?

I want to visit as a tourist. Will I get raped by the insane cost of living? Isn't a sandwich like $15 bucks?

KEK

they used a saiga 12. even oswald couldn't shoot that many from a moving vehicle using rifle ammo.

Even your hogs are only 52% European

Wild boars are literally more skittish than the most skittish of deer, those motherfuckers learned QUICKLY. Going around and shooting them barely makes a dent....they breed like niggers, and the beautiful Texas landscape provides plenty of food.....at this point, there is really on the one thing that works to effectively cull their nigger population.....circular traps. As seen in vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=-MHr3yLWMVU

You see how fast those fuckers move just when they hear the noise of the trap falling??? Good Lord...

Can you eat them?

Yes, but they don't taste anything remotely like domesticated pigs....they have basically no fat on them. Forget bacon, hell...forget pork chops. Shitty meat. Its generally better to just leave their corpses there to rot, unless there is a real concern of coyotes coming to feed of their corpse, in which case. You need to remove that 500 pound body.....shit is insane.

their springing into motion is all but in time with the very first budges of movement along the trap. no kidding, extremely skittish, fast, and reactive

OP must be a fucking soyboi lol

Yes Texas is a shithole but its becase of Mexicans and Blacks not the wild pigs.

Pretty much Mexico.....and 10 years behind.

>>Grinding boars to get to level 10

That's some serious ISIS style hunting. You can't hunt that way no where else then america.

I understand the farmers tho. Not fun to have the entire acre eaten by hoggs.

Really shows how shitty Mexico is, even back then, that the President needed 4,000 troops to watch his back while he visited.

Other way around.

Yep. Imagine financing a $400k combine so you can plant and harvest your crops with an incredible efficiency...only to have niggerboars eat all the crops, and wreck the fucking land with their digging....fuck boars.

I think mowing them down like that is cruel as fuck. They're smart animals. Sure they're a pest to farmers. They alter ecosystems, throw things out of whack if their population gets large enough. They're like little people really. Smart animals.
It's still cruel to mow 'em down like that.
I'd shoot one to survive or to defend myself.
Otherwise I wouldn't have the heart.
T. Texan, not a farmer, never seen one in the wild either.

I understand where you are coming from, but they are literally landniggers. They will wreck your land, whether you grow crops for a living, or your wife likes growing roses and shit, whatever. Have you ever seen those pictures and videos of Europe during WW1? Yeah, pretty much that. Not good brah

yeah its not really hunting as much as it is pest control

>killing 70 in one night
>70 in one night
>in one night
>one night

Apparently, all across the state 750,000 boar are killed annually. For reference, that's more than the niggers that are killed in Chicago each year. Still less than the average amount of dicks sucked leafposters each year, though.

I can't wait for the day of the rake. Canadians are fucking retarded. OP doesn't even understand why wild hogs are a problem and blames texas and guns while posting a video of hogs literally getting massacred by texans. how fucking retarded are you leafs? pretty soon your gay ass PM will ban pork products so muslims can fuck you in the ass without getting pork on their dicks.

100% jealousy from the cuckadians

Stupid pigs don't know they've been shot unless they're blown over.

Moved from Los Angeles. Texas is great. I live in an awesome place in the heart of a major city, with great food and entertainment, tons of well-paying jobs, and a far more conservative population (relative for a city)

All for 1/2 to 1/3 what it cost me in Boston, LA, Chicago, NYC, SF, etc. Hell, the money I save on not paying California's state income tax alone covers half of my rent.

Cons: Mexicans and the weather

Someone a while back blew away one in the mid-cities area and left the body to rot. It was in a thicket of trees, so nobody noticed until the parking lot for the apartment complex started to smell like rotting meat combined with shit. Local park services finally came in and hauled the body away, but I was told that when they tried to pick it up with a hi-lo it fall apart and made a huge mess.

Where can I buy this game?

It's great when you are near the cities, but get yourself out into the sticks before you say it's great. If you want to meet the real scum of the earth, go to Mexia or somewhere like that. If you want an easy girl with a side helping of herpes, try one of the girls in El Paso.

Paging doctor Freud

I looked up bog hogs and all I got were monster trucks. Had to read it again to get big hogs.

Those are feral hogs. And they are considered a nuisance. That's why States with wold hog problems allow no-bag limit, no permit hunting of said hogs.

The more you know, Leaf,

Yeah. Replace one problem with another problem.

>being cucknadian
>not understanding the feral pig problem
i guarantee if even a fraction of the amount of hogs showed up in saskatchewan yall would be handing trudeau the eradication codes.
Therese plenty to qualify this shitty state (mostly mexicans) as poo tier but not hog hunting while mounted on a sherman.
christ id like to get in on this action, need to refill my freezer

>being a feral hog sympathizer

A new low even for a leaf.

I am a lifelong Texan. Texas is a fucking horrible state to live in but it has nothing to do with hog hunting.

Driving on Texas highways is to literally gamble your life. You will have a near death experience regularly if you drive in Texas. If you are unfortunate enough to be stuck behind a yard worker's truck, you will be greeted by dirty shovels and dingy ladders flopping around in the bed of the truck threateningly, and at any moment you have to be prepared to swerve evasively. Or maybe you get stuck behind a shitty driver going 20 mph up an on-ramp that leads to a 75mph highway and only has its own lane for 30 feet. The issue is that about 50% of Texas drivers are either of these two people.

Which wouldn't even be so bad except if you want to do LITERALLY ANYTHING in Texas you have to drive at least 20 minutes to get to a bar, sports stadium, grocery store, minigolf, gym, your friend's DnD session, whatever you're into is going to require getting on the highway 9 times out of 10 if you want to get there timely.

Next there is the total absence of seasons. You get three months out of the year that is sub 80 degree weather. And even then those three months will be pocked by random 90 degree days in January. Of course the other nine months of the year are 90 degrees on average and a delightful 100% humidity. Which is ever-so-fun when you have to trek across a mile of parking lot to get into HEB because you can only park your massive truck at the back where there's empty spaces.

And the pollen is INSANE. If you have allergies, enjoy the permanent low grade fever and mild virus symptoms.

There's more I could harp about but I don't feel like wasting the energy. I hate this state with a burning passion and I can't wait till the day I leave it forever. Of course I have absolute admiration for Sam Houston and Texas' history but I can't stand this state as it is currently.

Never hunted javelinas like that! Looks awesome.

But besides the liberal hubs like Austin, Houston, and Ft.Worth, everywhere is pretty conservative (white) and even the Mexican border towns have their shit straight. Hell, the town I stop in when hunting in the hill country is half white - half Mexican (no niggers, it's amazing), and border patrol is everywhere. Everyone has blue collar jobs, and hates illegals. Mexicans there work, have families in Mexico, but hate illegals and will turn in their own kind.

Point is, Texas for the most part is awesome, just depends what you like. Want to dip your dick in a soyboi? Go to Austin. Want to meet down to earth hard working people? Almost anywhere else.

Just don't go to El Paso, city stinks as you drive through it and it's full of idiot spics.

You could make some serious money taking payment from tourists to go on such a ride hunting those boars. Looks fun as fuck. A once in a lifetime experience. I'd gladly pay $100 to try it if a tourguide provided the car, a driver, a riffle and a field filled with those piggies.

Bonus if we get to barbecue and eat some of it afterwards.

>this nigga gets it
ive been saying for years to kick all the mexicans out and most of the states problems are solved

how the fuck is there so many hogs in one area?

>Swede got some, but they got loose and breed like wild
>Ruin property
>Steal shit
>Built a mud bath
Are you sure we're talking about feral pigs nordbro?

>javalinas
>mexicans work
>mexicans hate illigals
>mexican border towns have their shit straight
>Border towns have their shit straight
>Shit straight
Where to even start? ok first only the legal mexicans hate the illegals because they see them as dirty cheaters (they're right) if your talking about the illegals then they will only work if they're male, the females will sit at home with the anchor babies and maybey do maid work.
Border towns have they're shit straight? are you from oklahoma or something? cause thats the funniest thing ive read here in a while. The border towns are the most corrupt in the country, all the officials are on the take with the cartels

Texas us fuckhuge
Despite our nearly thirty million people (we're gaining on you leafs) arguably 75% of the land is straight up unpopulated. There's several places where you have to travel miles for the next person
We don't live in a frozen hellhole, so all sorts of animals live in those spaces.
Delicious animals which we occasionally kill and eat.

>Muh Gunz is protection
Some of us hunt boar with dynamite.

Can I get a Yee Haw

>kill bunch of animals without any reason
>call it hunting
Americans are well known degenerates