Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

New chapter is out

mega.nz/#!QF1SlJQK!vQoqJxl0tzBmy0rf78pNuN3h0wU_c35NK9EF6gyPTvg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQngg8iQipk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for
>In a Layton vs Wright-tier twist, Lugunica actually exists about 400 years in the future after an apocalyptic event reshapes the world. The witches, the only surviving members of a JSDF experiment, erase the collective memory of humanity and spread the illusion of the new world. Satella was Lexus-san's stalker all those years ago, eventually going crazy and, through Keit-Ai-tier bullshit, becomes an experiment subject, determined to revive her lover. In the process, she creates Emilia after the Great Rebirth, hoping to gain Mitsubishi's love through another identical medium, since the Great Rebirth and the destruction of the other witches left her sealed away, unable to directly contact her beloved Mercedes Benz-kun.

The mutations caused through tragic errors in JSDF experimentation caused the destruction of the Forgotten World. Their attempt to create a natural infinite energy source caused both the initial discovery of mana, as well as extended testing causing a rupture in the laboratory, fracturing the earth to its core. The nature of mana kept the earth together, albeit leaving it in such a shape that the Great Cascade formed.

In non-idiocy, does Subaru's bet have to do with Roswaal destroying the Sizeable Hare?

I think it has to do with solving the crisis in general.

>JSDF

We gate now?

How many times has Mazda embraced Rem's blueberry bosom?

Uh oh, Ram is going to hear about the gospel going astray.

See! I told you bitches! Otto confirmed for best bro!!!

Does Summaryanon ever sleep?

Have you thanked this stinky witch for crashing the Echidna route?

But user, the stars are all wrong in Lugnica. This is even a plot point

Echidna route a shit

>hurr I want the heartless meat grinder route

>not wanting submarine to save the qt witch that wants him to love himse

Satella a best girl, kill yourself you no taste having pleb.

>9 replies
>4 dubs

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Summaryanon gives me the strength to keep living.

Kinda still a bit iffy about Otto just taking it all in without denying it. Good to see he is helping after beating Suburu down a little.
At least if it all goes through Otto will start to see Suburu's world a little more. Wonder if Otto just thinks Suburu is the world's unluckiest person at this point.

Fuck off cancer.

But with Echidna we get to see more of the other witches. That's 6 meme girls for the price of one.

>late 2016
>wanting to sudoku
>find summaryanon's summaries
>"Well, suikoden can wait"

If saving a life indrectly counts as being a hero, then summaryanon is one.

I think Otto feels Subaru has no reason to mislead him at this point and Subaru seems to sincerely believe what he's saying even if it may be bogus in reality

>6 meme girls for the price of one best girl

Not worth it

You're right about that

The witches' designs in pic related are better that the official ones.

Prove me wrong and fight me 1v1 irl faggots

Donadona's official design is way better than that one.

At least post the real official art, not some dumb fake "official" art.
Not that it's not good, though.

Why is this loli wearing a translucent dress?

Also, where did my arm go?

Why doesn't Subaru just tell people he's under a contract not to tell anyone how or why he knows the future?

>Implying that wouldn't make people suspicious as fuck
>Implying it's not risky as fuck when there's people who can tell he smells like Satan

Did you read chapter 86? He absolutely should have and could have told Otto that. Instead he gives no explanation whatsoever, even though he didn't expect Otto to belive him.

DO NOT LIE TO FRIENDS

Subaru should beat Otto up, just because.

>implying he could lay a hand on best bro

Why people dislike Emilia?

She's a cute girl

Vanilla and bland, just like her hair color.

Because she invariably has to be compared to Rem, who is superior in every conceivable way

Who dislikes Emilia?
People just like Rem better.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

A lot of people dislike Emilia.

>Emilia is an opposite option to Rem
This doesn't even make sense

I know jack shit about this game, so this crossover feels weird.

Yeah she's cute but that's it. Not enough to like her more than any other character. Only superficial people and purityfags like her a lot

Are there even any people who prefer SubaruEmilia over SubaruRem?

btw what does the text say?

>Not enough to like her more than any other character. Only superficial people and purityfags like her a lot

Not this shit again

To be fair, the last chapter just showed she does not wish to rely on people and merely wishes for Subaru to support her.

She doesn't want to be a damsel in distress, as much as the story likes to put her in that position. I will say though, it took long enough to see her get involved a little more in the story of arc 4.

I'm neither of those groups and I like her. And don't talk as if Rem doesn't appeal to those people either.
Yeah, me. Doesn't mean I hate SubaruxRem tho

>doesn't want to be a damsel in distress, as much as the story likes to put her in that position. I will say though, it took long enough to see her get involved a little more in the story of arc 4.

She was never in position more than any character to begin with. Even from the first arc she talking of her own with or without Subaru.

what do you like about Emilia what others character don't have or can't do?

same for subarurem vs subaemilia, what do like more here?

As addendum, the only things has put her or others in danger were stuff only Subaru could know about since... well he's died from them.

Me too, and I have reasons for that unlike people who keep saying that she is bland or prefer Rem like who cares if you do, it's not a dichotomy.

I don't hate her.
But compared to other characters she is pretty much outclassed in every way.
With so many well developed characters she feels kind of lacking.

can she even develop? she seems to be way too flawless to get proper development unless in a bad direction

>Flawless

She is already trying to overcome one of them since last chap when she said she was being too dependent on others.

>what do you like about Emilia what others character don't have or can't do?

You could ask this question about any character, so what's your point?

Why have someone like Rem when Wilhelm does the devoted loved one just as well and is stronger? Tons of characters in this story have similar traits.

>same for subarurem vs subaemilia, what do like more here?

I prefer their interactions and relationship more what else? Do I have to like SubaruxRem because do? If SubaruxEmilia was objectively appealing at all than wouldn't exist the first place.

Curb your fanboyism already

She has her flaws.
She is immature in a lot of ways.
But she gets a little development during the trials about her history at least.
And of course the stigma of being a half elf.
But that still does'nt really make her stand out compared to most other characters.

Yes she can. Development is not tied to positivity. Development can also take a turn into the negative. Even making a few steps back is development, it's just not linear.

Just how the story lets Subaru go through a zero to hero development the opposite "downfall" is also completely possible especially considering that majority of the current story Emilia lived with false memories implanted into her mind.

I can only imagine that the more is revealed the more she goes down a path that makes her all but flawless and pure, hell even "good" in a heroine kind of sense.

This resumes this entire discussion

>unless in a bad direction

I think he meant with that the turn into the negative you mentioned.

She stands out plenty by having a completely different personality and traits and history compared to anyone else in the cast.

>"Crusch-sama must feel great pain. Not understanding anything, remembering nothing... So, do not you think she does not want to fight? True? It is not like this?

>As if begging him, Ferris's facial expression as he turned to see Crusch was collapsing. He had completely lost all the attitude he had until a few moments ago, even now his face in profile denoted that he was about to cry although he tried to hide that weakness.

>Despite that, he longed with all his heart that Crusch was not hurt.

>"Ferris, thank you very much for caring about me.

>Before Ferris who made his true feelings known, Crusch smiled gently.

>Crusch placed his hands over Ferris's trembling hands, then looked steadily at Subaru and the others.

>-Crusch-samaa ...

>In the sobbing state in which Ferris was found, it was impossible for him to continue participating in the conversation.

>Crusch who was hugging Ferris turned to where they were and apologized.

Crusch-sama comforts Ferri. Thank you Tappei.

>But that still does'nt really make her stand out compared to most other characters.

I don't know what you're talking about, many characters are different one way or another and still even after one arc evolved about them I still don't like them. "More developed" means shit when considering this is a subjective matter

>You could ask this question about any character, so what's your point?

user you can't even answer a simple question.
you're just another superficial bitch

>I AM SUPER TRUSTWORTHY AND WILL NOT BETRAY YOU AT ALL

I answered your question. and you're no more superfaical than I am for asking to begin with. Please get over yourself.

In fairness he did seem like chill (if not a little weird) guy at first.

There are people here right now that didn't know that Roswaal-sama was evil the moment they saw him?

Is this the face of a man who would lie to you?

Man, I'm kinda of surprised Kadokawa still has announced an OVA for the Ex side stories.

>No Rem
>No Emilia

Would it be profitable? Manga seems more likely.

Let me answer instead,

She is character who, despites her lineage and the hate it brings to her, she wants to complete her desire to become a ruler which comes exacly because she suffered this hate, and for that she is trying to being more independent and being a person where others will be relied on her (since she will be a ruler) and for that she is trying to make people recognize her, this is only one of her plot points and just a part of her background, I could talk about her relationship with Subaru and how that makes him develop since she makes him realize his own arrogance and pride and be a proper supportive person, and how knowing Return by Death can change everything about them, There is her connection with Satella, she has too much influence to not be interesting, but of course, like the user said your question is pointless, since people just chooses and cares about the development and character they like, not because something is "extensively developed", and some characters are similar on some traits and different on others, just because you think one is better doesn't overshadow the other.

I want to see Ferri dancing animated

Well there is an manga coming for Ex 1 coming out, but still I think Crusch and Wilhelm had decent enough of popularity + brand name to carry the OVAs. But yeah I see your point.

>Well there is an manga coming for Ex 1 coming out

No there isn't

Didn't we just establish Otto can wreck his shit like slapping a baby?

>MFW I have no gif of:
F A V A R O
A R
V A
A V
R A
O R A V A F

While I didn't think Roswaal is supporting Emilia purely out of the goodness of his heart, I certainly didn't expect him to be siccing killers on his own people and ostensibly be destroying his own chances just because a stupid little book told him to.

>but still I think Crusch and Wilhelm had decent enough of popularity + brand name to carry the OVAs

Ferri is all you need

>Well there is an manga coming for Ex 1 coming out

Unfortunately no

I think it's just a matter of finding the correct time to do this.

Right now the BD/DVD volumes are still releasing and they're already packed with bonuses. On top of that a collaboration campaign is running atm.

If anything this will happen in a time where things are not as busy like post March. I could actually see it being bundled with the third Ex Volume or another LN Volume release.

>I could actually see it being bundled with the third Ex Volume or another LN Volume release.

What it? OVA?

Yeah an OVA.
Considering that Arc 4 should slowly get towards its climax with volume 13/14 it would make sense to boost this with a bundled OVA.

I think Media Factory's summer festival is a good place for announcement so maybe we just have to wait for that.

Whoops quoted myself

Both EX volumes each require probably like 1 hour animation, would they really bundle one with something?

Emilia is a half-elf, you stupid git.

Still a dirty knife-ear. Plus half-elves come from somewhere, its why the Witch Cult picks on regular elves.

I swore I heard a rumor about one happening and that mangaka that was doing Arc 2 would be handling it. She do with manga adaptation anyway.

A 3rd Ex volume being reaveled would be great, but the problem with that is Tappei too busy focusing on adapting and refining Arc 4's LN version at the moment. He still wants to updated the WN at some point in the future too.

>I swore I heard a rumor about one happening and that mangaka that was doing Arc 2 would be handling it. She do with manga adaptation anyway.
Don't listen to catfag

That doesn't really matter as he has already written plenty of content for it. And it's not his job to put it together into a full volume. It's still a long time until that festival happens anyway

Neat

>I swore I heard a rumor about one happening and that mangaka that was doing Arc 2 would be handling it.

I'm so sorry...

So after the one year timeskip between arc 4 and 5, has Ram become taller than Rem?

Tbh I hope Rem will stop being Ram's twin sister, as in Rem having slightly different hairstyle and body. Rem and Ram's identical designs sometimes do annoy me, so both having unique looks will be somewhat more refreshing and exciting imo.

Well Rem sort of wants to change her look already, changing their heights would seem weird, but I guess it sort of makes sense. It would annoy the crap out of Rem though until she caught up. Although, is she even any taller in the IF chapters?

does she look taller here? I think so

Hard to tell without knowing how much taller Subaru got. Her feet seem to have gotten huge though.

Yes Rem is taller in the IF story.

Is that squirrel thing Otto's kid or something?

yep, she is taller in the what if

what squirrel thing? Subaru doesn't know Otto in the what if

That thing the slightly smaller Subaru clone with blue hair is hugging.

I love this youtube.com/watch?v=gQngg8iQipk

Its a dog thing, as far as I know its some kind of pet critter of the artist.