OPERATION HOMELAND GENERAL

Comrades,

We are proud to announce the formation of Operation Homeland, a new organization dedicated to building a professional identitarian activist movement.

Identitarians around the world are organizing. In planned events and spontaneous actions, we have shifted the political landscape and become players on the world stage, despite our meager resources.

Our positions are clear: we support immigration restriction and free speech, and we resolutely oppose more wars fought in the interest of foreigners. And while Beltway “conservatives” might hem and haw about the desecration of Southern and American national monuments, we take our stand.

Other urls found in this thread:

altright.com/2017/12/02/introducing-operation-homeland/
altright.com/about-altright-com/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alt-Right groups have been amateur in the best sense of the word. They are composed of dedicated people, who, often anonymously, donate their time and resources to the cause. The Alt-Right is young, talented, energetic, and motivated. But now it is necessary to take activism to the next level.

Operation Homeland will fulfill this critical role.

Our purpose is to plan and carry out bold demonstrations, train and mentor young activists, and foster collaboration among identitarians in America and around the world.

Homeland is not a broad-based membership organization or social club. Rather, it is a core of part- and full-time activists who provide leadership to the movement as a whole.

The founders of Homeland are men who have organized dozens of successful events throughout 2017. Whether at the April anti-war rally in DC, in Auburn or Gainesville, or time and again in Charlottesville, we have proven our mettle. But none of these events would have been possible without close collaboration with independent groups and individuals, each of which contributed its own special strengths and expertise.

Homeland is also eager to mentor promising young people. If you have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with us in the past, or want to in the future, get involved: [email protected].

For press inquires: [email protected].

Operation Homeland will meet the challenges of professional activism as the Alt-Right, and our ideals, enter the mainstream.

Together To Victory.

Brian Brathovd
William Clark
Gregory Conte
Christoffer Dulny
Evan McLaren
Eli Mosley
Richard Spencer

come get your career ruined by FBI idiots anons!

For more info:

altright.com/2017/12/02/introducing-operation-homeland/

Hail Victory!

Cowards die many times.

You have one life to live, spend it serving your own self interest or spend it boldly speaking out lawfully and with honor on behalf of you people and your descendants. The choice is no one else's but yours.

altright.com/about-altright-com/

> mfw when Richard spencer

Fucking faggot jew shills

>plan and carry out bold demonstrations,
So you're a bunch of collectivist pussies, then. Just like the left.

Individualism is demonic

pic related

BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

Fuck off Spencer you Jew.

if it involves Richard Spencer count me out

Its like a worse IE... Also know that it involves Richard Spencer they will give up and move on to some other way to get sheckles in a week.

kys glow-in-the-dark nerkler

go solve some crime ya fuck

Forgot to sage

>poland
>white

also hello CIA nigger

I think Spencer is an okay guy.

Civilization is collectivist and adaptive. If the Left is collected then we must collect ourselves or they will annihilate us with ease.

We form a phalanx, we fight, and we survive.

Do you guys accept mixed race people?
(Half Arab and Half White)

"I'M FUCKING GAY":the post
Go away Glowfags

good to see based spencerpedes getting organized id love to donate some money to help im little short on time to demonstrate can you point me the donation page

Post economic and social platform

>tfw the post made by the "leader" of the alt right doesnt even reach 100 replies

Are you the dude at my work from East Texas?

Yeah whats is up man

Go back to arabland
>the weak will perish, in the coming storm

Smells like another waco to me.

I can pass as an italian

I'm not an organizer of this but no, I assume (and hope) not with this operation. If you're honestly interested in providing assistance, that's wonderful and much appreciated, but things need to stay simple. Accountability is a lot easier to manage and culpability is clearer when it's all our guys. We can't have any, even potential, racial conflict of interest.

>we really hated how you anonymously put up those posters, please just dox yourselves by signing up to our non-honeypot

Huh. That guy is using a PPSH. Must have snagged it off an Ivan.

obviously

Go back to africa nigger

>lel-right
>sign here goyim

Alright thanks for the clarification

>(((Comrades)))

And thank you for wanting to help, I'm serious about that! Stick around and you'll find your part to play.

One question we're going to have to deal with is various aligned mixed-race people. I honestly am at a loss for what to do with them. Obviously they're in their situation through no fault of their own. That said - white advocacy should be done only by people who are noticably white. Race is a catagory with inheriently blury edges, but ultimately there need to be edges. It is obvious when someone is of mixed White/Asian or White/Black herritage and I think that should bar their being a public face of a group advocating for a White homeland.

I think that the best option is some sort of "auxilliary" organization that could be joined by various mixed race people (including Jews) that would be exempt from any reimmigration policy. After a few generations in a white ethnostate, any non-white genes would be rendered largely irrelevant. That said, I can understand why that sort of organization would be inheriently unappealing.

>Southern and American national monuments, we take our stand.
>Southern
gay. you had me up to that shit

Fuck you and Spencer. Go shill elsewhere.

Nazis called themselves comrades also, you fucking retard.

Sage this faggotry

It's so funny to see you leftists this angry at the idea of an all-white society.

But what is the GOAL of this movement?

There will be no peaceful result to this movement, if any fruit is to bear from this it will come from hardship. This problem will be solved with instinct when it's survival, our moral divide on what to do will not be a factor.

If this does not happen this is a dying flame and we'll follow the same route as latin america.

>the year is 2050
>McAmerica Corps is overrun by third worlders cannabilizing eachother in the decayed husks of Wal Mart
>tfw your daughters will grow up in this
>H-heh well at least no one called our daddy a collectivist pussy, r-right?

Fuck off, you spencer retards are losers

you do nothing but ruin everything you touch, charlottesville was evidence enough

>monuments to the retards who were too lazy to work so imported millions of blacks
>monuments to those same retards who claimed superiority over "subhumans" but still raped and bred with them constantly
>those same regards who attempted to revolt and did it with the worst government, diplomacy and strategy possible

Hmmmmmmm

thats what im saying. any associations with the confederacy should be cut. its crengy as fuck and those monuments were ether put up right after the war cuz "muh feels" or in the 70's by some asshole. put this post on the powerpoint

this doesn't even make sense

>alt-right

is this a honeypot?
is this actually true?
find out next episode on...
kikes make white people look bad