Nozoki Ana

How does Sup Forums feel about this manga?

The NTR Arc rustled me pretty hard

Read it some time ago. Don't remember almost anything, but I think I enjoyed it.

Picked up.
Dropped.

He's just memeing you, he doesn't actually get NTR'd.

Picked up because voyeur/exhibitionism fetish. Marathoned it in a day because it ended up being one of my favorite love stories ever.

same. read it all in a day, good read

Stop kidding user. Don't break his little heart.

I'll save this poor kid from the pain.

She's just a side girl though, not the main girl.

Started reading because of the OVA. Binge read it in a day, catched up to the translations and instantly got bored because of the whole "searching for her" arc and got disappointed at the subpar ending. Nonetheless I fapped when he finally fucked her so decent manga I guess.

Main girl doesn't NTR him, only a side girl who essentially disappears from the story, except for a few brief cameos.

The NTR arc and Him cheating on his last girlfriend both had me fucked up. Especially since his last girlfriend was broken and ended up with that short little shit who deserved only death.

Main girl is a fucking bitch and a half for leaving for a motherfucking year after he finally confesses to her and she gets what she wanted all along.
She fucking leaves for a year and has him waiting for her.
A fucking year.
Seriously.

Read it a week ago, enjoyed it very much.

I never understood the rage from some of the readers here

she was a side bitch , then MC becomes the NTR by taking a new side bitch's virginity while NTR'd-Kun waits for MC to leave her for voyeur girl at the end

People who have never been in a relationship don't understand that NTR is a real possibility.

Excellent read.

I dropped it right there.

if you're main girl guy you won't even care about it, i sure didn't

Greatest love story ever told

that's not this manga doe

This. Cheating is normal. Fucking the same pussy everyday just doesn't cut it.

he dumped best girl so he deserved to be ntr'd

Thats Gomenasai.