Sailor Moon

What did they mean by this?

No seriously what the fuck did they mean.

Well she clearly got an F right?

Also one day, Mr Johnson went to boston to find a slut to bang after a long day at work, so he bought a wicked hooker down in Roxbury to jerk his spanker.
But oh shit he was bagged by his new misses, and he said no, but she wasn't having none of that shit, and beat him with a bat.

I tell ya that slum deserved it.

I thought this anime was for children. He got raped by a trans hooker?

"One day, Mr. Ikuhara went to Roppongi to do nanpa. He was tired after a big work. So he applied for comfort to any tender girl."

This means, roughly, One day, Mr. Ikuhara (Kunihiko Ikuhara, director of the previous season, Sailor Moon R, also Revolutionary Girl Utena and Mawaru Penguindrum) went to Roppongi (a portion of Tokyo with lots of nightclubs and love hotels) to get drunk (literally: smashed). He was tired after finishing a great work (the previous season of Sailor Moon). So he started flirting with girls (or, possibly, looking for a prostitute).

Then you see something about a "new half" in the incomplete sentence below, which is slang for a transvestite.

Of course, it's not that difficult to slip crap past the radar in Japan, especially on a show like Sailor Moon that had openly gay and lesbian characters.

it's made in china by an old man what did you expect?

You know, that does explain a lot about Sailor Moon.

>thought OP was asking about the moon
>finally read the passage
>But he was caught ________ (a) new-half

What the fuck are they teaching 14 year olds in Engrish? No fucking wonder Usagi failed this.

Apparently they are teaching 14 year old the dangers of traps in Roppongi. I mean, I guess that might be a useful skill for Sailor Moon.

translation:
Top part: Answer Sheet
Instruction: Read the english sentence and please write the answer
Grading: Please!! Study a little more!

nanpa means picking up girls in japanese

Is this a reference to Anno's lust for Ikuhara?

Seems fairly self explanatory.

But he was caught by new-half?

Kek

it is. roppongi is filled with perverts

I don't know, I can't read Sailor Moonrunes.

here's that (You) - you've earned it

There's something magical about gifs like that when they were made in earnest and not just as ironic shitposts.

>He said "No!"

Ikuhara, you would fuck a new-half. I've seen your shit, don't lie to me.

"Passable traps were a mistake."
-Kunihiko Ikuhara

Why yes.