Well he kicked the hornet's nest

Seems we have an Antifa fag bragging about kicking a proud Americans ass and taking his tags, as well a kicking the hornets nest named Sup Forums any one wanna help liberate him of his confidence as well as his ability to brag?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3F1wsQuO6_Y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis
instagram.com/lyftedandgyfted/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well if you feel like doing justice, join in in the hunt for this antifa fag and make his day a lil more special for pissing on the wrong board

>meme flag

I don't wanna personal army,I'm making this board for the members of the thread this fag is shit posting bragging about kicking a soldiers ass and taking tags, don't like it then support the fag

L A R P

not really

already found him going to his house now with a baseball bat.

>doesnt know how to respond to people
go back to red*it

Find him kill him

Srly though go to the thread...

ban meme flag fags fucking leaf

Also fuck redit...low quality meme copy cats.. I hate that shit shoe

If you're a soldier and some lanklet, chink soyboy libtard kicks your ass, you don't deserve to have those tags or that uniform.

so a faggot bought some fake dog tags at walmart and is larping on /pol? how is this noteworthy?

They fight for your safe and comfortable way of life cunt

This thread is fucking highschool. Get the fuck out of pol you fucking retard. Fucking moronic retarded larper.

A communist thug that's too lazy to do something simple..Yah don't say....

Really activates the almonds.

Looks like a muslim or spic. I would say a spic. Hes probably in the marines and is roleplaying.

They fight for Israel faggot.

10/10

I! Not the far in the pictures that's the antifa fag on the ask antifa anything thread

Lmao nice mask spic monkey

You can say they are the worlds best military. You can say they fuck shit up good. You can say they kill muslims really, really good.
But don't, not for one fucking second, say they fight for the American people.
Lying is immoral.

guys we have to dox him

I think there's a way to extract metadata from a picture and find out where it was taken, maybe ask Sup Forums or look that up

i hate alt righters as much as the next faggot but seriously, fuck you antifa faggot for fucking with a marine, you piece of shit. I'd beat your ass if I were your dad

sincerely another spic

Soldiers these days fight for glory and to find a purpose, I can see why they fight, bit still respect those who have the ball to pick up a gun and fight the other guys into submission

I was thinking that, I believe he's using snapchat

Also someone posted this on the thread and the left has similar characteristics of the dildo in the mask

Halfwit. Do you think your life would be better or worse if America lost its superpower status? You wouldn't be living on poverty but i guarantee you those standards of living you enjoy would slip.

Just because the military didn't send a humvee to your door with spoils of war to offload every year doesn't mean you don't benefit indirectly

/thread and sage

Better. Maybe we could live in isolationism and fucking peace instead of being Israels little lapdog bitch every time a problem arises.
Being a serf to a system of constant proxy wars is no way to go through life. This nation isn't right. Nothing is fucking right about this situation.
The American government isn't the solution, it's the problem.

>bragging about

[citation needed]

the resemblance is uncanny

His lack of aesthetic features pisses me off so I'm in.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/151807057#bottom jus visit this thread to see the whole thing

I fucking hate antofa, and so do many pol members and to have the balls to even post antifa shit on the board is a fucking sin against policy an miss go in punished

Fucking autocorrect. ANTIFA!!

>attention seeking faggot dot jay peg
>LOL like let's give him, like, all the literal attention he deserves, amiright, Sup Forums?
>même flag
Fuck off, plebbit.

Free my nigga Famished

Hey, man, cut it out with all this moral high-ground nonsense. I'm just bored and want to ruin someone's life.
>phoneposting
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Im down to ruin his life to!! I'm a degenerate sometimes to be fuck, also I absolutely hate this fucking phone but a fag put a hatchet through my laptop..... fucking luck o mine

>You can say they are the worlds best military
Are you sure about that?

Commies never learn

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3F1wsQuO6_Y

Why would you ever think that Sup Forums cares about the us military? This is the most poor attempt for attention I've seen in some time.

That's the cunt from antifa, literally a fat lprd

Distressingly simplistic. Separate reality from memes. That captured oil in your image, you think it's all just for private government jets?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis

That's what happens to regular US citizens when their military doesn't control foreign oil. You're right about 'freedom' being a buzzword for idiot normies, but you need to move beyond entry level cynicism.

>libertarian siding with antifa and supporting violence against non-communists ever
Stop using that flag you godless communist

This isn't just about the military, it about this fag Lord shit posting on pol, and being in a place he has no grounds in pol also I'd like to watch the world burn sometimes but not as much as I wanna see antifas world burn

Most of Sup Forums gets its news from RT, and infowars. There is very little understanding of geopolitics, and foreign affairs on Sup Forums

I'm reading over the thread and he linked this as his Instafag account. No solid evidence for anything yet.

>instagram.com/lyftedandgyfted/?hl=en

I agree with you

you're technically correct but only because all meme flags are jew shills

>godless communist
Beware, the baby mutter is at it again

Spend your time how you want it.
I still bumped the thread with that post

Yeah I'll take sovereignty of my own fucking nation over cheap oil you spineless coward.

Nevermind. He's literally just some bored shitposter like 99% of us.

I looked but all I found on the instafag account was a musician with nothing similar to antifagfags account

Still the best venue for discussion of just about any given topic. Lack of the appeal to authority fallacy is so very refreshing

Lmao all of you got baited lol

>I get all my news from CNN, it's super duper accurate!

It was just a bored user baiting.

It's very rare to find discussions that go beyond identity politics on Sup Forums, and the ones that do go beyond identity politics are dictated almost 100% by memes that have no source behind them. It might be better than other places, but that isn't saying much
I get all of my news from think tanks. I don't read baby politics

Well bored shit poster or not, now allot of people wanna see how house on fire and an Adolf statue on his front lawn

Oil is only as useful as the cost of extracting it. Mid East oil is very cheap to extract/refine. Texan? Not so much.

Sovereignty? Now who's talking in buzzwords like freedom, eh?

Are you 12, or bait?

Larp

Nice one Ezny

you wish I was bait mate

Good luck, he's in a military barracks, and I'm pretty sure you have to be 18 to get on base.

Neo-kike, before I go could you just give me one little "I sold my nations soverignty away for cheap oil and third world labor and all I got was this crummy shitpost" for me?

Texan oil is cheap as fuck you fucking idiot. It's pure crude. And logistics cost are next to zero because you have American highways everywhere and refineries in-state.
You're thinking of the Canadian tar sands. Stop talking out of your ass.

Your image is ironic. Go read some geopolitics babby boy. What happens in the middle east doesn't stay in the middle east

In 21 theyd love my ass in barracks so they can have a annon shooting at some sand jews

They do and more. But anti militar fags should die.

>posts shitty Democrat Facebook memes
>calls soldiers cowards
>cries about peace
>probably voted for Ron Paul and has a rEVOLution sticker on his prius
>understanding of conflict in the Middle East doesn't gobeyond MUH OIL AND HALIBURTON
>defends ANTIFA
You're either controlled opposition or a cucked Leftist who LARPs as a right-winger.

I agree...god my great grandpepe should have gassed them all

NOT UR PERSUNAL ARMEE

No? Well how about you say "I am a dirtly little slut for AIPAC"?

OP was larping you moron.

he looks like elliot rodger. its not really surprising hes pathetic

>OP was larping you moron.
No shit. Doesn't mean you aren't, mongrel.

Ok, well have fun getting this worked up and wasting your time on a bait thread from a bored user, Mr. Meme Flaggot.

I'm not LARPing you dip shit useless garlic munching cunt

The dude grabbed some sleeping soldiers duffel bag at a bus stop.

Not some altra badass antifa "thug". Just a douche.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Stay ignorant and base your entire political ideology off of memes if you choose. If you decide that you want to learn something then read some Brzeznski, and Kissinger

Texan shale only became efficient relatively recently. If it was efficient to extract prior to the last few years the Saudis could not have put the American economy over their knee in '73 the way they did.

But that's what happened, and that's why military measures were taken to make sure it never happens again because the tech for shale being profitable was not there yet. That's an example of how America's military works for the prosperity and comfort of its citizenry which was my original point. Not interested in goal post shifts into sovereignty discussion.

The fact that people STILL continue believing that the USA lost the Vietnam War pisses me off. We quit fighting after killing one million of those zipperheads, and many of the ones that survived have cancer from Agent Orange. We had accomplished the objectives of the war, which was to defend South Vietnam. Shortly after, N. Vietnam invaded South Korea, but that doesn't change the fact we defended S. Vietnam in an earlier war. Think about it like this. The Soviets invaded Poland before WW2, and lost. The Polish objective was to defend their country and they succeded. Not very long after, the Soviets (and the Germans) invaded Poland and crushed Poland. Does that invalidate their victory in the earlier war? No. So stop being a fucking retard.

this is a weird LARP, stop posting picfures of yourself for attention fag

That's a barracks room he's in. The user is a soldier.

>Mongrel
Aka Americas future. White people need to hurry up and die lmao

Oh, so you're just an idiot then? see Now say "I love wrinkly old jews telling me what country to invade next!"

So, now you're pivoting from "Texan oil is expensive" to "well okay it works but only because of recent developments which allowed them to survey and find the massive oil field in the first place but you should still suck saudi cock because I'm a fucking idiot and can't explain my thinking properly"

Back to the campfire you tree hugging subversive hippie faggot.