Based black actor BLASTS Obama

>Former president Barack Obama ran the United States “like a banana republic” as “criminal-in-chief” and enriched himself and his cronies at the expense of the rest of the country, according to Denzel Washington.

>“Federal debt skyrocketed under Obama. He was printing money by the end of his reign. This is unheard of in our history. He ran the country like a banana republic,” said Denzel Washington at a New York screening of his new film, the legal drama “Roman J. Israel, Esq.“

>Asked by a reporter whether his information about Obama was correct, Denzel Washington confirmed that it was “absolutely correct.” He also criticized mainstream media for attempting to turn Obama into a “kind of idol.”

>“Why aren’t CNN discussing the facts? They think we are too stupid to understand the metrics?” Denzel Washington said, explaining that he had seen “a CNN segment about Obama’s legacy that blew my mind and left me raging.”

Read all, pol, holy shit ourguy
yournewswire.com/denzil-washington-obama-america/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrE1ZvldiFE
youtube.com/watch?v=88L1qA1ZWn8
gossipcop.com/denzel-washington-barack-obama-fake-news/
unvis.it/gossipcop.com/denzel-washington-barack-obama-fake-news
google.com/amp/s/www.gossipcop.com/denzel-washington-barack-obama-fake-news/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's just trying to get right wingers to watch his new movie where he plays a SJW lawyer. Fuck off.

Obama is going to hang for Treason.

>check out this African that says what you already know?
>Don't you want to be a civicnationalist now!?
fuck off

Wow, very legitimate article! Thanks, Boris!

king monkey goes to jail. digits already confirmed, newfag

>Obama was the only president to print money
>He only did it at the end

Sorry, but you're wrong there

why can't the minority of niggers with an IQ over 110 be accepted into a white ethnostate as second class citizens? they'd be there only if they wanted to, and if their reasoning is malicious they wouldn't be able to do much of anything politically speaking for long term change.

you're wrong, look up quantitative easing

HOUSE NIGGER

B B M
B
M

Is Denzel redpilled?

more new at 11

I hope so. We used to swallow a bottle of blue pills every morning around the time he played Malcolm X

dude is redpilled as fuck

We=he

Smart niggers should help their own people. Whites don’t need help.

This has to be bullshit.
1 Blacks would loose their shit over this
2 He would never work again
3 He aint that smart

>MUH RUSSIA!
- the post

Denzel is just a black man that rose from the ghetto nigger mentality. So he can obviously tell how much of a turd Obama was. Respects to the few and the proud blacks.

>yournewswire
pfffft

Meh, he'll probably be accused of sexual harassment in the coming weeks and then all his comments will be forgotten.

Just like Cosby.

apparently. or he just hates the media.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrE1ZvldiFE

My wife is full blown 1488, and she finds him attractive. I think he is the only black actor she finds attractive. Maybe there is something to him.

No President has had the authority to have money printed since Roosevelt. Congress alone has the authority to do this, and has long since delegated this authority to a privately-owned non-profit corporation.

you assholes lost the right to complain about debt today

Your wife got blacked m8

>printing money, unprecedented in our history!
sage

Denzel knows who is behind this shit.

It's reaching from finding an actor attractive to fucking niggers. I like Hale Berry, doesn't mean I want to fuck sheboons. She also like Colin Farrell. She is significantly more racist than me.

This entire article is fake, it would be reported in other places aside from "yournewswire"

Bullshit. While this source is sketchy, Denzel is legit. Every person who works in Hollywood or the media knows the truth. He is one of the few who is game enough to point it out that verycleverificonsumeliberalmedia democrat-voting public are utterly fucking brainwashed and distracted by an alternate reality. He is the one who said "if you don't watch the news you're uninformed, if you do watch it you're misinformed."

Your meme flag shows you are a talk show fan or paid to perpetuate the ruse.

You guys actually fear Jews
Hilarious
You got a real boogy man and scapegoat to explain everything from poverty, to war, and to opposing viewpoints.
How do they operate altogether, so cohesively? Is it just their ethnic heritage, their religion? Do Jews have integrated transceivers and receivers so they can globally form a conspiracy? Are their noses antennae that transmit signals? Huh, makes you think.

Low effort

there are none more redpilled than the based black man who has been surrounded by niggers half his life.

Nice try Denzel but I am still never paying to see a Jewvie again

Read a Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald, after that you can run your mouth.

fake news, denzel loves obama

youtube.com/watch?v=88L1qA1ZWn8

Fuck, honestly this. Denzel has talked anti-left, and anti-right shit, and is pretty clear about his Christianity. Instead shills feel the need to make shit up, totally BTFO by any google search or fact check, and weakens any point they’re trying to make. Fuck. Quote him accurately. Say Denzil is based, and you win. Instead, they attempt meme autism and lose every time.

gossipcop.com/denzel-washington-barack-obama-fake-news/
The repeatedly discredited site, YourNewsWire, falsely claims Washington slammed Obama at a New York screening of his new movie Roman J. Israel, Esq. Among the made-up remarks attributed to Washington are that, as “criminal-in-chief,” Obama ran the country “like a banana republic.” The outlet untruthfully alleges the actor ranted about how “federal debt skyrocketed under Obama,” and contends he said the former president was “printing money by the end of his reign.”

why are polacks so imbecile?

unvis.it/gossipcop.com/denzel-washington-barack-obama-fake-news

and with threads like this you wonder why picture relevant happens?

whats this shit about being based or redpilled?
you dont have to feel guilty about being full natsoc raccewar nao, remember who started it. redhats get the rope

Is this real, or fake?

leave her out of this flaggot

>Pic related
Yuck!

>literal nigger
>banana republic

Check out

I've been waiting for this for a while. You knows Dakota Fanning got diddled. Creasy needs to come back for pedogate.

Because their children, if they had any, would regress to the mean.

He's point out that your wife has in the past, or would in the future, fuck a black man she finds attractive. That's a problem, friend. Time to find a new one.

The many faces of fetal alcohol syndrome

>your news wire
known hoax website i almost fell for a few of these. itws not russian shills its dem shills trying to make us look bad by falling for this.

That movie script was blacklisted stupid nigger

I always liked Based Denzel.

This is why net neutrality needs to end; somebody needs to step in and stop FAKE NEWS from being spread on alt-right sites hate/conspiracy like this.

Irrelevant argument. Rome couldn't do it. Hitler couldn't do it. Rhodesia couldn't do it.

I will breed Brittany a litter of mongrel babies

">Girl I worked with was actually an extra on set for something Denzel did"

">Said he talked to other blacks and autographed for em, but not for whites."

">I can respect a man keeping to his tribe but the point is he is not /our guy/"

i hope this is a troll post

Holy shit you couldn't blatantly be more of a redditor. Get lost.

based King Kong ain't got shit on me man

well first time trying to green text so fuck green text

Hey black, I was listening to Talib Kweli's new album, do you think he lurks Sup Forums?

Source screams FAKE NEWS...

I don't ever visit reddit. I just don't know computer code shit. yeah im a little embarrassed. a little 1488 brotherly love would go a long way man.

When will Putin send me my check, I keep getting told that he will pay me for disagreeing with the left.

I wouldnt know I dont listen to nigger music.

Just leave and don't post or visit this site again.

>minority of niggers with an IQ of 110
>IQ of 110+ is a minority with any race

I stopped reading there.

Does Denzel Washigton use Sup Forums ?

so you yourself don't know how to green text or care about 1488. good to meet you shill!

What the fuck fo back to the donald

Kys reddit

They would be better off leading their own people. Taking high iq minority people in just harms their home countries development. India for example would improve much faster if their smartest citizens didn't come to America.

>Not giving up kike. let's see if this works

He looks pretty good for being 62 years old (no homo).

>BLM flag

and also Talib Kweli is not a nigger, he is a black person with a very decent amount of IQ. Why do you even LARP with that flag again?

Fake news
google.com/amp/s/www.gossipcop.com/denzel-washington-barack-obama-fake-news/amp/

>hahahaha fuck you dude. I don't thing you belong here.

>Soon, very soon. There will be a collective gathering to solidify the movement but embrace its factions and allow for self-governing.

>Talib Kweli is not a nigger, he is a black person
so many plebbitors in this thread.

always liked Denzel

Stop taking the bait from that fake news piece of shit site.

We have threads every day on bullshit by them.

Because user, the kids.

Based niggers might be okay, but their children will grow to resent and ultimately upset the ethnostate.

No niggers. NONE.

>Nigger
>Based
Pick one
If he's so based he should migrate back to Africa

American Gangster is redpilled too

What's that nigger going with Based Obama the Pussy Shocker?

Fake news.

I'm unironically for WASHINGTON & WEST 2024

Bottom right has great tits
Mmmm

I don't even use reddit, you are so close-minded you cannot even grasp the idea of a black man above the niggersim. Did you know whites can behave as niggers?

Quit posting YourNewsWire links. It's quite possibly the fakest of fake news.

>yournewswire
stop it.

NIGGER FASCIST!!!!

Fearing the jews would give them power
you realize that right?
"While the first and second book received some positive reviews, later works have been mostly rejected and condemned by academics and journalists as being scientifically unsupportable, academically sloppy, and antisemitic."
Seems like a credible source

Kikes are scary

>someone say day of the rope for pedos?

shut up, moron.

Denzel is royalty and a black man in 2017. nobody is fucking with him over politics. he never needs to be in another movie again. he is rich, successful, famous and beloved by all. they will give him no attention over this because at the end of the day, black folks will listen to Denzel.

literally the most vapid and annoying girl I've ever met and hung out with

---HWNDU user