the new king has just called out all racists
what are you going to do now white boi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tow6y6gUwjc
dailymotion.com/video/x5zby3e
dailymotion.com/video/x3h9yu9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so brave

Ngannou is a scary rape ape. he actually seems nice but my god he puts mufukas away although Overeem gets his little peanut head knocked unconscious nearly every fight now

Especially in 2017

Don't have to do anything. Blacks are and have always been the most racist of all. But you're too weak and pathetic to accept it and change.

Wait for a white dude to kick his ass in the ring.

Overoids is also a nigger

>Ngannou called out slavery, in a country that had its power structure replaced by fucking ISIL because of the vacuum created by killing Qaddafi
>Muslims taking slaves just like they always have

So you want me to hate Muslims, got it.

This dude seemed super gay

lay off the flaka mongrellus

Whites being called out for being racist:a stunning turn of events.

Typical... blacks get put in slavery by arabs and the pavement ape screams "dis white racism y'all... I deserve free kfc for dis shieeet"

stunning and brave

>Overeem gets his little peanut head knocked unconscious nearly every fight now

this. dude needs to quit while he still has brain cells. might already be too late

Say it to his face keyboard warrior

>Says the man on a keyboard.

continue what I've always done by not watching anything with niggers.

hes a big nig

>anyone who fights him next is instantly a racist
Fuckin lol

UFC lost its novelty about 3 years ago. They need something interesting to happen because right now it's going the way of boxing

Death matches?

He isn't the champ and he's not gonna beat Stipe.

What did this nigger say? Someone give a video or something holy shit

What weight class is this nigger? It's beenlike 2 years since I followed fighting. Reebok killed the UFC fyi.

yeah I reckon they let everyone roid and use weapons

He's still a nigger. lol

your an idiot.

>Sports niggers who fight for the entertainment and money of the Jewish owned and operated networks have something to say about racism
Niggers are soooooo stupid.

Mmmm

We need to revive combat with swords and shields and shit on tv with real decapitations and shit. We could stream it and make billions.

>it's now going the way of boxing

With Conor cucking the UFC, it's pretty obvious that they have lost their star making power and they are doing everything they can to stay somehow relevant.

With the exception of GSP, no one cares who is fighting anymore or even who holds the championships.

Boxing is still huge outside the US. It's dormant in the US now as there hasn't been a dominant American heavyweight champ, but things will come back.

Rambling, but fuck the UFC.

*you're

and you're a faggot leaf

We got us a fight going on that's a good bit of fun.

He said my brothers in Libya are being slave traded.

He will knock out Stiopicic. How can white man compete?

apparently this nigger needs to be reminded who his fucking owner is
youtube.com/watch?v=tow6y6gUwjc

Yeah, by muslims. How's that our problem?

He was a kickboxer for several years and now has 60 pro MMA fights. His brain is beyond fucked. He won't make it to 60 years old

>My psyop didn't do anything!
>Quick demoralize them!
Ide fight him under condition we do it HEMA style with sharpened polaxes.

Not my problem

I'm going to continue with my life not giving a fuck, and laugh when he tanks buyrates because people are sick of politics in their sports

He called out slavery in Libya and leftists are trying to spin this into a Trump thing. Shit is getting pathetic.

>Watching padded ape punch
>2017

Sup Forums is SHOOK

No, you're the idiot. Blacks are objectively the most racists people on earth. They'll get racist with you at the drop of a hat.

>Boxing is still huge outside the US.

It shouldn't be, the GGG vs. Canelo decision was the dumbest most rigged shit I've seen in my life.

It almost makes you hope liberals get everything they want, becuase shitskins without a shred of empathy will trade us all into sex slavery and break civilization back down into warlord sects the moment whites are gone.

Ngannou is a fucking beast, but that Mihajlovic is a literally who

>It's dormant in the US now as there hasn't been a dominant American heavyweight champ, but things will come back.
This kickboxer will change that

>BREAKING: Australopithecine makes noises.

Stipe has better boxing and footwork. I feel like he will avoid niganous powershot easily and get the W for Cleveland.

And yes I’m from Cleveland idc if you think my state sucks, this place is my home and I’m never leaving.

Yes, they actually will. Always love when I hear some libshit saying that liberalsim is the way of the future and I always think 'cunt, show me liberalism or free market outside of that diminishing white/european bubble.?
Show me faggots holding hands around Berlin or Hamburg train stations.
All of this stupidity is a self correcting problem, within a generation.

>Overeem gets his little peanut head knocked unconscious nearly every fight now

Kek

THAT KO TONIGHT WAS A MOTHER FUCK

He was almost finished by Reem. He's going to get Shadow Realm'd by Ngannou

mascles are vestigial its all about brain power and jew power these days

>Mihajlovic
greetings, fellow 40-something lorain countyite.

Thanks for posting the KO clip, I can't believe someone is that big and scary

I like having sex with black women. how could i be racist?

Fucking left hook from Libya.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

>Ngannou

Stipe will take him down and turn his face into hamburger

tagteam

Niganou isn’t good

Knocking out a mud with a chin made of glass isn’t impressive. Come to think of it the guy he fought before this one was arlovski another fossil with a glass jaw. I wish the kikes over at the ufc would stop trying to hype up Sambo as the second coming, it’s embaressing.

Holy shit
I never realized that shit was fake until watching this repeatedly. Still looks better than old school wrestling

>Implying any chin can take his shot.

On September 10, 2016, Miocic made his first title defense at UFC 203 against Alistair Overeem. Although he got knocked down early in the fight, he came back quickly and won via knockout in the first round.

>Sambo having to fight a heavy weight with head movement and footwork instead of plodding forward like an extra from the walking

mate..just stop

watch gaetje/alvarez and say it's fake dipshit

>Still looks better than old school wrestling
dailymotion.com/video/x5zby3e

fuck off ya cunt

Yeah. If niggers are involved I just dont watch.

lololol this

>Blacks are and have always been the most racist of all. But you're too weak and pathetic to accept it and change.
SO MUCH FUCKING THIS

but..I...already said it's fake..
but okay.
it's fake
you butthurt faggots are worse than religious people who worship invisible sky gods

dailymotion.com/video/x3h9yu9

most people don't seem to understand that it's even a real option. why people willingly suffer through trash is beyond me

I dunno... I really do hope Stipe gets the W obv. But I'm on the Niggeranou hype train. He has a frightening soulless fight style.

Columbusfag here. You're fucking retarded. I didn't think it possible but the niggers here are actively getting worse somehow.

Moving to the Smokies in May and never looking back.

Literally the love child of Shaq and Odell Beckham

lel

saw a Libyan thread today, he said it's all a load of bullshit, but they don't like sub human sub Saharans anyhow.

Stipe gets hit too much. And he has the belt, so he would have to keep from getting hit for 5 rounds. I wish he could win, but I don’t see it happening.

really roasts my almonds...

>greetings, fellow 40-something lorain countyite.
What did he mean by this?

>that flip at 0:03

How about Alvarez v Gaetjhe though? Crazy good fight tbqh. That other one earlier on too

Noone cares

Blacks are much better at fighting than whites. Its just evolution.

This is what I don't understand. Overeem is a glass cannon. Take a look at the punch the put him out during his match with Stipe. Sure it was from the mount, but the punch didn't look heavy at all. This isn't as impressive as it seems, and Overeem has been out of his prime for years now. His only other notable win was Arlovski (also out of his prime) who was knocked out in his prime by a short hook by Emelianenko.

Shoot him like a dog?

>but the punch didn't look heavy at all.
It was straight against the canvas have you ever been in a fight?