Steins;Gate

What I love about the soundtrack is that multiple songs in S;G are based off of the main theme Gate of Steiner, while in S;G 0 the songs are based off of Messenger instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=846494;
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=876739
youtube.com/watch?v=6OTn7lUGxi8
desiquintans.com/noungenerator?count=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

village is the best as always

not as good as re-awake tho

truck-ojisan had a hard life

I miss you.

Gate of steiner gives too much feels not to choose it

>feels
posting best chaos girl.

>at least you got the best girl right

and then the ending of 0 is Gate Of Steiner which makes it even better

this is that movie that came out in 2003 based on that book from the early 70s, isnt it?

no, stains;gate is in another world line

i see, the explosion of action must have adjusted the orientation of information again.

Chaos;Child is LITERALLY out on PC and still no one is translating it.

AAAAAHHHHHH

Get in line

How is Kurisu bestgirl even when she's just an android app?

WHY CAN'T I FIND A GOOD RUKA DOUJIN
GEEZ

>movie that came out in 2003 based on a book.

pardon but may i ask its title?

steins;gate.
the movie wasnt a pure translation of the book though, because the book didnt have any real science behind it because it was just extrapolating the idea that the mind is nothing but energy and so can be transmitted, while the movie includes the then recent john-titor descriptions to add relevance and "validity." the movie also took out a lot of the side stuff like how the protagonist stored a version of himself on his "perfect day" the start of the story, and reloads himself from that point every morning, recieving brainmails from the future every day so that he would always know what was going to happen, although hes never shown sending any besides setting up the system at the start. [like, he remembers doing it, because he remembers everything leading up to the point it was sent, from the senders perspective, but it made a point of stating in the "observable world" where all time shenanigans have been completed, he never used his device to send anything besides erasing his memories every morning, he just kept answering his phone, and everyone thought he was having shizophrenic halucinations [one friend, seeing it was related to his phone, thought it was illuminati mind control] until they realised everything he thought was going to happen did.

so, the movie was more about showing a highly concentrated form of the loop, showing every variation of a very short sequence of events, slowly growing more "perfect"; while the book used time travel, or at least the ability of information to travel through time to make the character act perfectly the entire time, a la bill and ted faxes

I feel you, I feel you deeply.

Where are the Japanese shaman girls, Lintahro?

Do you have a picture of fleeting otaku when shit got real?

C;C WHEN
I GOT MY HANDS FULL POSTING ON Sup Forums AND WRITING MY THESIS
NO TIME FOR JAPANESE
I NEED IT

Also, what's the opinion on O;9? I liked its fast tempo, especially in the first few episodes, but near the end they dropped the ball. I know it's just a glorified ad for LN and VN, but still.

I only have Japanese traditional girl, professor.

Zero's true end felt incomplete af. I hope some fill-in-the-gaps content is released.
The original Steins;Gate ending might have been a bit of an asspull, but it was a logical and foreshadowed asspull that worked plot wise and also emotionally, Zero failed to give me an emotional and logical conclusion.
When my ass is pulled, I want it pulled properly.
Sidenote, and huge S;G spoilers. Could someone explain to me how future Okabe's D-Mail video to himself was not detected by the Echelon database? I get the logic being the D-Rine being undetectable, but the D-Mail...?

Maybe they made some countermeasures. Like changing the mail creation time or something.

Why is she blushing? Why is she making me go doki doki?

In 0 we got to see the entire recording of the d-mail and no indication was given of any sort of countermeasures or encryption

Must be hard being the only truck driver in japan.

wheres the asspull in 0?

Anybody who played the vn who found a fix to this error "mgs::CAllocator::AllocAlign() failed"?
It appeared every ten minutes or so during changes in the cg crashing the game, but i was still able to restart the game. But this kkeps crashing in the final route keeping me from completing the game.
sorry for posting it here but im getting desperate

Sorry, no idea. I didn't have any errors while playing. Try to download a different version of the game. Also try to update your .NET version or whatever the game uses.
If it could help you, I used that torrent for the game: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=846494; and that for the translation: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=876739 It all worked fine for me.

The random time traveling Okabe

Thanks, will check it out

>redirecting a feelsfag to reddit
how fucking new are you?

you're going to have to elaborate

Elaborate what? It was nonsensical, nothing forshadowed it and there was no explanation or development on regards to what happens afterwards. The ending made me want a sequel bassically, What the fuck happened to Suzuha and Mayuri?.
The original VN tied up things nicely, this left a dangling thread with no apparent conclusion.

the Suzuha and Mayuri that time traveled basically don't exist anymore since they didn't have fuel left

Mayuri's love for upas literally caused WW3

>What the fuck happened to Suzuha and Mayuri
they really should have put that part from drama cd in

I think it was made so that 0kabe could escape the bounds of worldline. Otherwise, imagine his bummer when he would accidentally Reading Steiner in 2025 Steins Gate when he sends that D-Mail.

>kurisu's shitposting tendencies literally saved the world

Yeah, that's cool and all. But we don't get to see that at all.
Honestly, Arc Light made no sense to me when I first listened/read it. The two time machines should appear in the same location, making time travel to radio kaikan during that time impossible. They would smash into each other.
And no, the "The world line changes a bit" argument does not cut it here, it's clearly pointed out by daru that he sees two time machines right next to each other, even though Suzuha stated that FG/C/204 can't actually move at all from the location it was built at (This does ignore the orbit of the earth around the sun, ect but whatever, it was clearly stated)

>the orbit of the earth around the sun
There's no privileged frame of reference, user. Unless you're a supporter of aether. It doesn't matter if a frame of reference is with Earth or with Sun - they are both equal.

I just figured Mayuri should have gone to the future to stabilize the Kagari time loop and Suzuha going to the past. Even if the world line changes, it still has to make sense internally.
Not sure if she ever did. Did she return in the Drama CD?
Okabe could have just moved it a little to the side. He does know he specifically goes to rescue the stranded time machine, would be an obvious thing to do.
Or maybe the machine itself has some anti-collision mechanism that is capable of limited teleportation, or something. Not like moving a little bit in one direction is the same as moving to Florida, or something.

Okabe knows that the future Video D-mail was sent from himself from 2025, and Kurisu (even in the Steins;Gate) is very likely involved with amadeus. What the fuck is the point of beta Okabe removing himself from existance to avoid replacing S;G Okabe when S;G Okabe could have simply asked S;G Kurisu to backup his memories and then overwrite the Beta Okabe that arrived to the S;G due to reading steiner.
I know it sounds complicated, but there is no reason S;G Okabe would not have that idea.

In the game Suzuha mentions that the time machine needs a VGL (variable gravity lock) to avoid being lost in the void of space. Apparently the VGL somehow locks onto Earth or something.

>limited teleportation

Now that sounds like an asspull.

Just a hypothesis. Don't think it would be that far-fetched.
If you don't like it, just assume Okabe moved it to the side before he started travelling.

How the fuck do you move that thing "to the side"?
What, by pushing it? It's the size of a satellite.
And if you want to move it by altering coordinates or something, you can't. The machine was built on top of radio kaikan in the future for that exact reason, because it can't be moved.

still have no idea what it is that you're referencing

The true end of zero.
baka

He had a ton of people to help him there. He could have figured something out.
For example, putting it on some kind of cart, I guess. Or even just getting a ton of people and moving it by hand, there's a ton of empty space inside so it might be light than you assume.
Or hell, just build a little to the side in the first place. Didn't figure it out? Take it apart, and rebuild it a little to the side.
Or something else. Moving a satellite a little to the side is certainly not the hardest problem the team has ever faced.
And yes, it can't be moved casually. Moving it, say, to the Lab manually would be extremely hard, and moving it by changing the coordinates would probably be prone to all kinds of mistakes and collisions. But that doesn't mean a meter to the side is exactly the same thing, and the machine will literally break if you dare put it on a slightly different spot on the rooftop. Hell, maybe it can move a meter to the right by changing the coordinates. Sure, moving the machine to Norway would probably lead to all kinds of problems and might require energy to pull off, but nobody says that literally changing a single coordinate by one while you're moving through time is the same thing. Not that they would have needed to, mind you.

>lighter than you assume
>Didn't figure this one out before you finished building it?

tl;dr they used a crane

Was there a crane in the Lab there? I remember seeing something like that, but not sure.

>cart

What? How? What kind of cart would hold that?

>it's light

Ha, it's not. The roof of radio kaikan collapsed under it's weight in the alpha worldline.

>rebuild it

lol

>changing coordinates

I already said this, you can't change the coordinates. The time machine was built at a specific location for this very reason!

Hey, I know this is a bit off topic but, does anybody have a translated version of the epigraph trilogy/binding chain of oroboros?
I've been searching for it all over the net and I can't find it.
maybe im just shit at searching

There's translated manga, no?

I would much rather read the light novels. I've already read most of the manga.

>that feel when
youtube.com/watch?v=6OTn7lUGxi8

>LN
>translated
It's already a pain finding summaries.

>started playing Zero just now
>get my first message
I love that they reused the same tracks from before. Instantly switched to village as well.

desiquintans.com/noungenerator?count=2

Series generator.

I got Fridge;Monotheism

>ect
Stop it faggot, only retards type like this.
It's fucking "et cetera" which is abbreviated to "etc".

Consequence;Wave

As was foretold by the bluebird;tambourine

Catacomb;Pseudoscience
This is very nice, are we having zombies now?

Gorilla;Quality

<◎><◎> I'm watching.

Sono me... dare no me?

wait wait wait wait? did i somehow miss the launch of the steins;gate 0 anime?

>desiquintans.com/noungenerator?count=2
>Classroom;Food
Well this is obviously about a high school's cooking club.

>Condor;Fisting.
Those poor birds.

>watching Sci;Adv anime
VN or bust.

So how did the japs react to Leskinen?
Do they have memes about him too?

Is this the choice of Secure;Spectrograph?

Owner;Slippers

as it was meant to be, the world-lines have all converged on the one true reality.

attention;banker

I guarantee you that Kagari is really the daughter of Okabe and Kurisu.

>Crash; Infusion
Sounds good enough to be a vidya game title

But Kurisu is dead before she's born.

E.Y.E VN

Why does Kagari un-plastic-surgery herself in the True End?

True End is on an entirely different worldline than Vega and Altair. It is a worldline where all the pieces of Operation Skuld finally came together, so in that worldline they most likely saved Kagari from ever getting brainwashed in the first place.

>Handholding;Secure
My plans for Kurisu.

You sick fuck.

Wait, what? Sauce?
Actually, if it's true, wouldn't it be a nice worldline to see, you know?
In any case, why would Vega and Altair be prerequisite then? And why would Mayuri and Suzuha still be missing?

Larch;Valance.
Sounds like another name for Minecraft, honestly.

Kagari is dead in Vega and Altair, so it has to be a different worldline. Okabe also states in Vega and Altair that it is mearly the beginning of the path to Steins Gate. The final worldline where Okabe carries out Operation Skuld exists because he puts together all the pieces from his experiences on the other worldlines. For example, he found out that Operation Arclight was necessary through Vega and Altair, and that decieving the world was possible through Promised Renascimento. All the routes in Zero contained small pieces of Operation Skuld. It kind of sucked that they didn't actually show more of that final worldline though, and I think that is one of the biggest complaints about Zero.

Did she die? I figure she just survived in the end somehow.
Also, I have no idea how would that final worldline even come about. If it's true, now I've got even less respect for Zero. I always figured the final worldline was just Vega and Altair timeskip, which at least would make sense.

tfw Repair;Truck

>incomplete af
Get ready for S;G 3 my dude. It's just like 0, those holes are intentional

What is there even left to tackle with S;G3?
They would honestly have nothing to do in it if it happened, besides just continuing on from SG timeline and making something up. And if they did, I really doubt it would be connected with what happened in 0 in any meaningful way, I have a hard time even coming up as to why it would be connected to Okabe's struggles in Beta. And if it's in Beta, well, there's nothing to do in Beta.
Also, it still wouldn't change Zero from being disappointing. It should have been all in one game.

0kabe travelling back and retrieving Suzu and Mayu Vega. Just like zero it could technically go off without a hitch but is in actuality a massive understaking that is likely the seat of a new adventure. Further they set stuff up in 0 lore wise that wasn't properly explained or even addressed (e.g automata).

I know, but my hypothesis is that there's a chance Okabe/Kurisu sent her after one of them died in the alpha worldline to the beta worldline in order to change the beta worldline to reach the Steins Gate.

I know it's a long shot, but there must be a reason she looks so much like the combination of the two of them with Kurisu's general features and Okabe's eyes, and not just the view in the Zero VN that she was chosen because she looks kinda like Kurisu.