youtube.com/watch?v=WibQR0tQ0P8
streamable.com/9szx
youtube.com/watch?v=bU3yGzgWxoA
youtube.com/watch?v=5aYpdS_kmRM
youtube.com/watch?v=fZlpqRpXBLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BIG IF TRUE

tlop?

The Life of Pablo. Kanye West's most recent album.

That's a very rare sight. Trump usually doesn't like being seen with people of different color or persuasion. It must be the money.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUVvIKZ3qgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9MslB8Rep5w

youtube.com/watch?v=WibQR0tQ0P8

streamable.com/9szx

youtube.com/watch?v=bU3yGzgWxoA

youtube.com/watch?v=5aYpdS_kmRM

In the heat of the election media was obviously for both parties. If you listen to his most recent album you will know what I mean when I say it is actually Trump's lyrics through Kanye. Lyrics to follow:

After trump is elected him and Kanye appear in a press photo op in Trump Hotel and he gives Ye a signed copy of Time magazine. The following lyrics are from Kanye's most recent album

He met with Kanye like a year after TLOP released.

Correct. It was the first time Kanye was seen in public after going on his rant calling (((them))) out and saying "I'm on my Trump shit". (((They))) shut down his tour and sent him to the ever famous UCLA medical center for weeks.

His album was released during the election to influence people in the know who knew what certain songs were about. I can go into more detail about certain songs if you want. Like I said after Trump was successful in winning the election he appeared with Kanye for the first time in a weird photo op and gave him a signed copy of Time

This replying to this

Bump

I think Kanye is just at a level of awareness and consciousness that Trump is at. They're on the same wavelength and that's why there's so many parallels you can draw between them. I personally think Kanye asked Trump for protection.

But Kanye has fuck all money that isn't Kims.

wait, how long after the life of pablo was released was kim k was "robbed" in paris?
feb 14 2016released
oct 3 2016 kim attacked
interesting

Kek

I was at the concert he left in NYC mysteriously

What? He does photo ops with blacks all the time. He personally reached out to the Sikh community and personally paid to have a Black homeless lady stay in a hotel of his.

For all the etagazzip folks:

Listen to Wolves by Kanye. Like I said it is written by Trump. It is about (with the help of Kanye) recruiting people and more importantly, how DJT met his wife. She was in a "ring" of sorts.

>what if Mary was in the club when she met Joseph around hella thugs?

i thought it was somewhere in cali? or are you saying he was at a concert when she was attacked and left because of it?

Correct. He was performing a concert in NYC and stopped it in the middle. I believe she was in France though?

Pretentious no talent waste of protoplasm.

unironically love Kanye

youtube.com/watch?v=fZlpqRpXBLg

He's taken a lot of pictures with African-Americans you retard.

>I don't listen to (c)rap
>I prefer the Mountain Goats

>Tells his fellow niggers to impregnate white women so white people go extinct
>Wow so redpilled

"Invites to all my niggas, impregnate Bridget
Soon as she have a baby she gon’ make another nigga"

Him and Kanye are friends, i believe i once heard kanye say trump was kind of like a father to him.

OP explain that filename

I've been seeing these weird ass filenames all over the place now

I had the final part of my spiritual awakening after surviving a serious car accident. During my recovery I suddenly prayed fanatically and read the Bible. During this time I first heard Life of Pablo. Never was a big kanye fan. But had tears streaming down my face and palms tingling. I believed Pablo partially refers to St. Paul. This was late Dec.'16. Kanye was quite serious when he told the crowd, "I have been sent here." More than this, I don't claim to Understand. But it was all so, so weird. Kanye is an intensely spiritual person and seems to have a serious mission.

It's a filename from a phone. Take a picture and upload it, you'll see.