Is Warhammer Fantasy secretly redpillled?

>Human empire (the Reich / Reik) is all white and modeled after medieval German culture
>Distinct races with unique strengths and weaknesses that dwell in the environment that suits them
>Germanic humans representing order and collective unity fighting against the warriors of chaos
>Warriors of chaos are degenerates from all nations obsessed with the allure of personal gain and treasure and betray their own people to be ravaged and infected for their own humanistic self-interest
>Heavy Christian religious symbolism and allegory

They have probably been infested with SJW's too or are about to be.

Thus far GW has been pretty resistant but I've heard dark rumors in regards to 40k.

Some say the sjws have infected enough minds and female space marines will be canon soon.

I can only hope that not all is lost.

>secretly
both warhammer fantasy and warhammer 40k are supposed to be making fun of right wings
ex the imperium in 40k is supposed to mocking a right wing theocratic fascist state but it makes it look awesome
btw age of sigmar is an abomination and never should have happened
thanks (((games workshop)))

If their intention was to argue against a theocratic fascist state they failed miserably. To me the brutal and and chaotic world that the Reik inhabits could never see humans surviving under any other type of government. The whole story to me is one of the best arguments for right-wing volkisch collectivism I have ever seen.

Total war is the most redpilled game out there

It's funny, the way that Total War works it's pretty much impossible to insert SJW bullshit into the game. RTS genre is pretty much uncuckable and educational too.

Daily reminder who the true master race is

Ok what the fuck is wrong with that thumbnail. That's not even close to what the image is

I'd agree, since the only people who play chaos are complete faggots.

Hello, newfriend

Dude, my kids are here watching me browse the internet. Why are you posting smut like that?

I've posted at least 50 images over the last 5 years and that has not happened once

No they weren't. This is a myth pushed by leftist retards that cant handle the setting.
The setting is dead serious it what it aims to be. It is not satire.

>kids watch you browse Sup Forums
There's the first problem

It's a myth, a coping mechanism by leftards that have cognitive dissonance from being 40k fans but being farleft cunts.

i like Tau-tles

lol wtf are you talking about ahahahahah
idiot with highschool education living in his mom's basement is mapping out the future of the world

Chaos is the final redpill

Commie Blueberries need to be purged. The Eldar can stay, though.
If Eldar ass is good enough for a Primarch, it's good enough for me.

>"""secretly"""

Do you think Sup Forums calling Trump "God-Emperor" came out of nowhere?

I agree that its a great setting and definitely not infested by marxism (yet). but i think calling it red pilled is going too far
>>Heavy Christian religious symbolism and allegory
because christians worship warrior ancestors, and practice magic from some foreign power? its more like what the world wouldve been WITHOUT christianity

>Sup Forums calling trump god emperor
i think you accidentally replaced tg with ol there
>god emperor
OP was talking about Warhammer fantasy, not 40k. 40k is definitely an inadvertent redpill on totalitarianism

>girlyman has an eldar xeno girlfriend
>this is okay because he's a primarch and lets pretend ordo xenos doesn't exist in the inquisition

Eldar ass was MADE for the superior BLUE COCK

>implying that the Tau haven't small dicks like the Chinese

all rts and gs are redpilled in a way. because to play it, you have to let go of kumbaya-worldpeace-multiculti delusions or else you instantly lose

Its ancient Rome and medieval europe. Leftards are just ignorant tards that see cathedrals and think christians.

>Implying the Ordo Xenos is going to fuck with Big Bobby G
>Tappin' that Eldar Booty actually got them to calm the fuck down and help the Imperium
It's like you WANT Chaos to win

Tau women prefer Human men, Spess Commie

So long as it's just the adeptes sororits, cool.
A female space marine? Nah son.

pol is a Warhammer 40K board

I guess that makes the high elves jews and their magic kabbalah? teclas jesus? dark elves synagogue of satan? i think at some point, you have to stop reading too far into it
historically, its HRE period, which means it would have Christianity for sure

tfw no mandrake gf.

why even live.

I thought you were talking about 40k. Ive seen the accusation 40k is satire of Christianity or Christian propaganda (depending on the leftard) I haven't really ever seen WFB described as Christian.

Warhammer is a bunch of diverse races teaming up to kill another bunch of diverse races.

Order 66 this nigger

See

I guess a little heresy couldn’t hurt