What does Sup Forums think of dogs?

what does Sup Forums think of dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tG_z6HdfS50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also fuck the E.U.

Every man should have at least one at some point during his childhood or early adulthood. It teaches you responsibility. Also, any man that even attempts at being the person their dog thinks they are will wind up a much better man.

Their for niggers.

Great as long as they are laying still.

yes

I like degs

>Disgusting smell
>Annoying bark
>Annoying in general
>Majority are ugly
>Natural betas
>Stupid

Cats ftw

Depends on the dog.

Collies, Shephards, Labradors, etc. are the white man's dog.

Little rat dogs are irrelevant and should be put out of their misery. Pit Bulls are niggers.

good boys

A lot of beautiful European dog breeds are going to go extinct forever when Muslims take control, let that sink in.

I'm gonna get two of these when I get my property and some goats.

/ourpet/

Man's best friend, bred over tens of thousands of years to be our loyal companion.

Pretty sure most of them will just be endangered. The US keeps pure breeds, too.

(((dogs))) are jew cucks that need to be ethnically cleansed.

a study shows the average racial IQ of a dog is 10

Dogs are the best

I love having a dog

love doggos. great companions.

U seem like a Muslim soyboy

Rottweilers are best dog. Non-German bloodline rottweiler mutts do not count.

Irish Wolfhounds are better.

Niggers hate dogs, Niggers can't even look after dogs.

checked
based swiss and weegies

It alerts me when people are at the gate or sneaking around my house. My dog is also another reason I exercise, I take him for a two hour run.

why do you have a nigger dog

get a white dog faggot

>No mastiffs
>No terriers
>No spaniels

Any and all dogs with a hunting history get a pass.

dogs are okay but people have proven that we no longer can function with them. and it's just as well, we have no need for dogs beyond companionship anwyay. time was a dog was actually a useful animal to domesticate, for yknow either hunting, or herding, or whatever. but who the hell uses dogs like that anymore? niggers and abos just get nigger rotties or pitties and don't take care of them and make them even more niggerish.
i love dogs but we shouldn't have them as pets anymore. it should fall out of favour.

Man's best friend for the past millenniums, literally evolved to serve and protect humans.

Pitbull hate thread?

Thats nigger logic right there. Dark coated dogs are great for stalking the niggers in the dark at night

Pitbulls are the best breed

good for home protection, companionship and hunting. small dogs are for faggots though and if you own one you need to kys asap

You are canadian. You have a fucking gigantic wilderness. If you don't hunt you must be a disgrace to your country,

i hunt im just saying dogs aren't really a) used for that anymore and b) trained for that anymore. not like they used to anyway. my dog doesn't know how to hunt he doesn't have to. i buy him food.

Fuck you, my dog is better than you and your shitty memeflag.

>mfw no greasy chocolate lab with 10 dirty sock in his mouth to lay on top of my head after a day at the river

I miss that dog

You are a complete fucking faggot

>that wil sweater
CUTE
What kind of dog is that?

rainbow bridge user

protecting your shit from them.

Why do small dogs get so much hate? They can be cool.

Dogs are best pet.

Dogs are great. I just prefer a trained dog and most people don't have the patience for that. I love cats too.

four legged jews.
>sage for shitty low-effort slide thread

Exactly. Want to keep niggers away? Get a nice big dog.

He's a chihuahua/pug mix, people call them chugs.

All animals are good. If you have to eat meat, you must say a prayer for the animal and thanks for its sacrifice. Respect and honor the animal's life

All your ancestors did the same. In all cultures, there are traditions where hunters respect the animal's sacrifice

If you dont respect animals you are worse than chink-tier

(white) man's best friend.

Dog's that get lots of attention and get out a lot = god tier
Dogs that sit around in doors alone all day = animal cruelty tier

That's a very ugly dog, bro.

They’re the best animals and a true friend to man.

The anthem of any white male who doesn't like dogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=tG_z6HdfS50

bouvier des flandres are the best doggos
>massive, powerful herding dogs
>protective of their herd (family)
>intelligent
>quiet, resting doggos unless there is need for action
>the true european heritage chad dog
mine also hates blacks, not sure if that's a usual trait in their breed

Probably looks a lot better than your mom.

Our greatest ally, right up there with the Japanese.

kill that fucking thing nigger

Eh, whatever. He looks like a bro tier dog to me.

I mean he is no Rhodesian Ridgeback, but he looks like a good friend.

My dog is Racist since the first time he smelled
a black person, when he first saw he was like ??
Took a sniff & has not stopped barking at Black
Ppl ever since.

That’s Rambo, soyboy. American Bulldogs are some of the greatest dogs.

Are we on Sup Forums? Pugs are pretty cool, but chihuahuas are like the worst dogs ever. They need a sweater in the middle of July, lest they catch a cold in that 105 degree weather.

There are plenty of small dogs that are cool as shit, but chihuahuas do not fall into that category.

yes. I'm right wing and conservative and I am sickened by how chickens and pigs are treated in giant cage farms. I wish we could do something about it besides turning to bugs or plant protein.

Some dogs are cute in an ugly way, like Bostons.

>Rhodesian Ridgeback
I miss mine so much
RIP Bella

My dog isnt ugly...

You can vote with your wallet, and only buy grass fed cows and free range chickens. Considering that pigs have even greater intelligence than dogs, I can't justify ever eating pork. Not muslim, or anything, but if my justification for not eating dog is its intelligence, then there's my justification for not eating pig. I also won't eat Grouper for that reason.

There are dogs that have fucked more women than most NEETS on Sup Forums.

They're*

More Rambo. Such a good doggo

Is it a Boston? It is by definition ugly, dude. But they're cute ugly fucks.

My dog has the personality of a pug, he's not yappy. He's super chill and will play for you if you mess with him a bit. Most of the time he lays on my lap and naps. He sleeps with me every night, always on my left side. I love my dog so goddamn much.

>any man that even attempts at being the person their dog thinks they are
the fuck is this faggy shit?

I'll match your American Bulldog with the English variety.

Also i didnt post for some reason

What does Sup Forums think of toadline?

Looks like the ugly bitch I used to have. I miss her.

And I’ll raise you: one very happy doggo, Ruby

He's small, but he's a happy little dude.

They have it better then us now stuck here

I love goofy dogs like this

The fact that mudslimes don't like dogs is just another reason to hate those filthy mudslimes.

I love doggos

Awesome picture. What a cool little fella

Saved him from a couple of nig nogs that had broken his leg and were in the process of duct taping fire crackers to him.

I've brought it up on here before. Wasn't really a small dog guy, but he needed help. Anyways, he wormed his way into my heart, and now I own 3 of the tiny bastards. 2 Bichon-poodle mixes, and this faggot, who is a stage 5 clinger, but a little gentleman (and a great alarm system).

>Saved him from a couple of nig nogs that had broken his leg and were in the process of duct taping fire crackers to him.

Wtf. Luckily you were there. Does your pup hate niggers now?

they are food in ASIA, fuck Asia

you sir are a true hero. Doggos are truly our greatest allies, the way nigs and mudslimes treat them is despicable

I have two Pomeranians. Sweet things. Oldest doesn’t bark because I hate it. Youngest 6 1/2 weeks old.

samefag, forgot to mention that pupper is adorable, reminds me of my own dog when he was a baby

based

Moran. Dogs have masters, cats have servants

My last one was black lab x rotti. Awesome doggo

Only Jews and Muslims don't like dogs

>Wtf. Luckily you were there.
I wasn't. I heard him screaming as I was walking. What was lucky was that I was carrying my bodyguard. Those two dindus didn't back off until I began aiming. In fact, they looked like they were gonna add me to the painful mix.

>Does your pup hate niggers now?
Wouldn't know. Don't associate with any, and none live near me.

I just did what any decent white man would do. Saved him, took him to the vet and got him casted. Since I paid for the cast (400 bucks), the Vet let me take him home, and said he would call if anyone inquired about him. That said, I told him what went down, and he said if any young black men inquired, that he would say he hadn't seen the dog. The only alternative was leaving him at the vets for 3 days, after which the guy would have been put down, despite only being ~5 months old, by the vet's guess.

Boston posting is best posting.

Fucking hate em. My favorite local trails are covered in dog shit. It's gotten so bad I have started leaving poison at strategic places.

Should be euthanized. If you don't have a superior breed like a Australian, German Shepherd, Border Collie then you are part of the problem.

But niggers hate dogs

What does op think about actual pol discussions and not shit posting virgin Sup Forums nigger shit?

Only mudslimes and niggers hate dogs.