When did the character designs shift to the new shitty, cutesy style? Everyone looks like a child now

When did the character designs shift to the new shitty, cutesy style? Everyone looks like a child now.

Nico Robin is the worst

She looks nothing like the pre timeskip. Maybe she's been kidnapped again, and no one is looking for her.

Robin is not Robin without the bangs. I honestly don't even know what the fuck Oda was thinking.

>Maybe she's been kidnapped again, and no one is looking for her.
Poor girl.

Natural evolution.

Welcome to the new era fuckface

One piece has looked like that for years now, read the mango

wtf?

Post longleg Robin.

This?

I miss when Luffy wasn't a Gary Stu.

After timeskip Chopper is way too cute

I dont like it either
looks like cheap shit

I miss the old chopper the most.

Old lanky Luffy, too. Can't bring myself to be mad about fluffy Luffy on punk hazard, though.

Yeah this. Before he actually looked like a human reindeer instead of a plush toy with oversized head.

His brain point was always cute.

He should have made it a new form, not a permanent thing. I wanted an slightly older looking chopper.

Gotta please the brazillians market

>why does this childrens manga look like it's made for children?

I really miss Oda's pre cow tit and pencil rib cage designs. Post time skip he just stopped trying. Robin's designs also had way better ones to choose from and Nami sameface is annoying.

>my fucking dick
Who even cares about the character designs when Nami and Robin are this stacked? Bunch of faggots.

I honestly think half of the reason I still watch One Piece is just for screenshots like this. I don't even remember fanservice being that regular until the shift to widescreen but ever since I jack off to Nami and Robin so damn much.

>Anime
There's your problem. Luffy has always looked the same as he does now in the manga.

Toei

Id like to see a 100% human form of chopper

episode?

One Piece Film: Gold Episode 0

It's got more to do with Toei being lazy pieces of shit than anything else. Luffy's basically the same in the manga. He has his childish grin and everything but he's always had that.