Who said black and whites can't be allies?

Who said black and whites can't be allies?

www.liveleak.com/view?i=cd6_1388055411

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNM4zHjsNhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping it for you

she's just going to get blacked later. out of the frying pan and into the fire.

The only people who push racial identity over national identity are Jews.

The Jews hate nationalism because they are rootless parasites sucking their host dry until they move onto the next one.

THIS.

>american

t. 52%

We must hold all to the same standard. A small portion of the underclasses will meet this standard, while a good amounts of whites will not. This protects us from the fat degenerates within our own people

heartwarming

BULGARIA.

wigger and nigger beat up conservative American veteran

Mate, we aren't even 50% at this point. They count arabs as "white" in the census. The 2010 census was like 61% or so. We'd be lucky to break 50 at this point.

The only people who push national identity over racial identity are cucked whites.

literally no one ever literally said black and whites cant be friends

le based civic nationalism amirite

>t. Mort Bergman Shoemaker

how about niggers and crackers we all team up and gas the roasties together?

I hope he sued these guys honestly.
nothing wrong with getting some 13 year old pussy at 28. if she was younger I could understand, but 13? that's a fucking woman biologically.

>t. Civil Nationalcuck

Did you see that nigger?
No way is he 28.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNM4zHjsNhM

the point is, 13 is only considered bad because of law. biologically 13 year olds are ready for fucking and doing it all the time.

so because it's only wrong because of law makes the whole assault unnecessary. They broke the law by entrapment and physically assaulting him.

it is irresponsible, and what they were doing was inciting violence in a reckless way where people could have ended up injured or killed.

I'd sue the fuck out of them. You're probably going to be charged anyway. They took the path not of vigilante justice but the path that gave them an excuse to beat the fuck out of someone. A jury will convict you for murder if you catch someone in the act of raping a kid and you beat them to death because you can't do anything more legally than neutralize the threat. These guys just waited and jumped a dude instead of holding him for the police or telling the police beforehand.

The guy's a pedo but they're still a bunch of ignorant niggers.

fucking kek, why would you post this online though holy shit

I don't consider 13 pedophilia, that's hebephilia, which nearly every healthy male is.

This is what you mean.

Either way, the point stands. These guys thought it was just a great excuse to beat the fuck out of someone and have people cheer them on.

(((Jews)))

Let me tell you about diversity....

Diversity is reaching it's end-game
you will be able to self identify as anything, including a 13 year old, so that you won't get in trouble for fucking a 13 year old.

The future is a beautiful place

Reminder that all pedophiles should be killed