Hybrid Vigor

To start WE are all of the same race that's why we can mate and produce with other humans. However we all have different genes and DNA because of cross breading those who were too close in Genetic breeding seemed to have more diseases due to the sameness of the genes and changes that were made in them. Those genius Rabbis who wrote Jewish laws were very knowledgeable of humanity and all of life good and bad. The people were forbidden to marry sisters or brothers or even first cousins in some cases.

We all have positive and negative genes in our bodies and they are all inherited from our parents. If the genes are too much the same then they are bound to get a disease. Notice how cancer today is passed on from generation to generation. Many diseases are passed on because we marry into our own tribes and relations or small groups of people all the time. Many of us white people have genetic diseases due to the fact that we usually marry within our 'tribe' we're inbred in other words (see link here:jaymans.wordpress.com/2013/09/07/how-inbred-are-europeans/).
So what is our solution?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternative-right.blogspot.com/2016/03/race-and-iq-mixed-populations.html
youtube.com/channel/UCowcNKm1w2GGw5U_XQeduhg
researchgate.net/profile/Jean-Francois_Gariepy
analyseeconomique.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/transracially-adopted-intermediate-iq-hereditarian-nonsense/
menghublog.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/transracially-adopted-intermediate-iq-hereditarian-nonsense/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up nigger

^this

Funny how the niggers talking about how we are all one race are only sniffing after white women.

Since we are all the same why don't you pursue asian, hispanic, or black women instead?

Oh that's right. You just "happen" to be attracted to white women even though we are all the same.

Did you even read my post?

/thread

Hybrid vigour is a myth; heard of outbreeding depression, nigger, and why hybrid vigour, even when it occurs, is not a proof that this hybridization will be positive longitudinally? Do you know why racially heterogeneous parents might end up creating a child with severe birth defects despite of both having no serious or dominant deleterious gene?

Do you understand that you're arguing for, without proof, to risk serious health issues on unborn life with those arguments?

Yhea, wtf is a negative gene?
Your post is just nigger babble.

He doesn't understand anything. He's just a typical nigger trying to ook and eek his way into getting a white woman.

donkeys and horses can have off spring it dosint mean they are the same you retard

That isn't my argument.

If I was a black person trying to do that, why would I start on a random fucking image board online?

>WE are all of the same race that's why we can mate and produce with other humans.

so Neanderthals are the same race too?

You are a TRUE SWEDE

God bless you.

Then you're a cuck with a meme flag, enjoy watching this shit 404

Do you have any proof that there are any significant differences between humans?

Right, agreed. It is known that two parents who are genetically distant to one another, not in the same genetic population (race), will suffer a higher risk of expressing deleterious genetic traits. Not only that but the effect of this hybridization is similar to resetting, to a point, the genetic history for the offspring so they have to find similar hybrids to strengthen beneficial traits and combat negative ones or else they're but an transient genetic complex about to be subsumed to the overall majority population.

This is why hybrids have serious issues with finding matching organ/tissue donors, amongst other issues.

Fuck of OP! Truly, find a place to practice your mental fantasies who are retarded enough to unquestionably believe in the myth of hybrid vigour! Rake your anus with glass and sulphuric acid for missing the damn fact that we humans know very well that other species suffers from outbreeding depression, such as the French bulldog who is living a life of constant health issues and other issues short-snout tiny dogs suffers from!

From the Humane Genome Project: "DNA studies do not indicate that separate classifiable subspecies (races) exist within modern humans. While different genes for physical traits such as skin and hair color can be identified between individuals, no consistent patterns of genes across the human genome exist to distinguish one race from another. There also is no genetic basis for divisions of human ethnicity." How do you respond to that and try to avoid the use of ad hominems or excessive use of your buzzwords, for your own sake.

I will drive something that's circular, tubular, and full of hot vengeance down your throat for rustling my jimmies!

alternative-right.blogspot.com/2016/03/race-and-iq-mixed-populations.html

Read the sources before screaming: "Aaaah! It's an alt-right blog! Fake news! Fake news!"

Or why not have a look at this chap's channel? youtube.com/channel/UCowcNKm1w2GGw5U_XQeduhg

Jean-Francois Gariepy researchgate.net/profile/Jean-Francois_Gariepy

Humane Genome project? Aught it not be "Human Genome Project"? Do you know political bias and pressure they're under to confirm or lose founding? I've subjugated myself to a genetic mapping and found several places across Europe where I hail from. This would be impossible if race does not exist, such as genetic variance detectable by either the unaided eye or an analysis of genes.

Europeans aren't inbred you stupid nigger so Hybrid Vigor does not apply.

more liek hybrid nigger

Ethnicity exists. Cultural heritage and history exists and will continue to exist, even after niggers will attempt to French Revolution the whites to failure to hide the fact they never built a successful civilization in 3000 years, all while Greece, China, and Rome stood as pillars of ancient civilization.

Issue is that hybrid vigour only applies when a genetic population is extremely segregated, such as unable to produce enough viable young. Even when you introduce new sexually mature adults to such a population you'll still run into the risk of outbreeding depression! It is not even certain that adding 'fresh' genes will benefit the dwindling population! Not a single evidence on this points at an absolute beneficial result!

A population, at least for humans, can survive perfectly with 200-250 breeding adults. That will create mild inbreeding but this population will survive and is able to boom in numbers quickly. After a few generations dominant and recessive alleles and single genes will emerge.

What OP is arguing is to restart this progress of suffering, risk, chance, potential benefits through hybridization based on little data confirming this cuckold's dream of miscegenation.

That's quite a detailed explanation of inbreeding and out breeding. If races don't exist how come whites are lactose tolerant and blacks are not?

They are drawing lines using genetic data in ways that make sense to people based on social/cultural understanding. That has nothing to do with science. Although it isn’t surprising you would attack science while using science to prove your claims,makes a lot of sense.
I'm not going to give those websites and channels a cent by clicking on their links, you explain their points if you truly know what you're talking about.

I do not associate with niggers. Go ooga booga elsewhere.

Like usual the counterargument is nonexistent.

Thanks. But Jean-Francois Gariepy does it a million times better than me, he is way more knowledgeable than me. I barely have begun to understand this and I can tell you that, yes, hybrid vigour does exist, but it's not an absolute and neither does it work with too dissimilar populations very well. Despite, which I've written previously, hybrid vigour occurs it doesn't mean that this is beneficial for this new line of hybrids in the long run (Such as a hundred or a thousand generations or so).

In short, hybrid vigour is an over exaggeration by people who've seen one example of successful pairing of genetic dissimilar parents (Black and White pairing is such an pairing). Funny thing is, When a White and East Asian person mix they have a higher change of producing hybrid vigour because they're closer related to one another. But that is not to claim that the hybrid would be suitable for the environment of either its parents but that it is stronger in some regards in relation to either parent if you make an trait by trait comparison, e.g. an White/Black child have a good chance of being stronger physically than its White parent but weaker than its Black parent and etc..

I never claimed that I understood this enough to explain in detail but that I understand enough to laugh at OPs claim. Hence, the links.

If you won't go through them, then leave me alone.

wrong again, flaggot

This person says is better than I could:analyseeconomique.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/transracially-adopted-intermediate-iq-hereditarian-nonsense/

menghublog.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/transracially-adopted-intermediate-iq-hereditarian-nonsense/

Snippets: "(Before going any further, I have to say I’m disappointed by the readers who cite this blog article everywhere for saying that my article is a rebuttal to the hereditarian hypothesis. It is not. So, you should probably think about reading the entire thing. This will avoid you to look incredibly silly.)"

"My interpretation for this seemingly widespread argument is that it is the most easy one, consequently the most commonly used. But, something they surely don’t know, it is also the most silly one. First rule, of course, is to not over-generalize. Anecdote is not data. Maybe I am an outlier. It could be that it was not the most used argument. But whatever the case, I continue seeing it everywhere, again and again."

". . . the samples are very small . . ."

"And yet, ignorant hereditarians cite this research as an established proof of racial genetic hierarchy. On the other side, however, I usually see that environmentalists have been trapped into the same fallacy as well. They cite transracial adoption data in support of their views without any care about 1) longitudinal data 2) biological parents’ characteristics."

". . . a lot of questions are not answered directly by transracial adoption data. . . transracial adoption and mixed-race data is to show it does not contradict the hereditarian hypothesis. If we manage to establish a non-significant racial IQ difference . . . this contradicts indeed the hereditarian model but in no way a significant IQ difference would provide any support for a causal genetic model."

He is arguing against weak/insufficient data points used to weaken the claims of the hereditarians regarding race and mixed race people to IQ: B < BW < W < AW.

I'd pay much to see your face right now.

I got to "we are all the same race." Then I decided to come in here and tell you you're wrong

Wrong copy and paste,I realize I'm wasting my time at this point, the science is out there and you can easily research it and find dozens of claims to refute each racist claim you make. At this point I'm convinced you're trolling no one can be this ignorant intentionally.

Fuck off.

Retard. It is not the wrong article, it is not the same URL, it doesn't matter, but the article is the fucking same one. To the dot, to the capital letter, on the same point; the difference is that the actual author updated it to include the first extraction I quoted.

Fuck you.

Also. Which you seems to not get, the only part not included in your link is this: "(Before going any further, I have to say I’m disappointed by the readers who cite this blog article everywhere for saying that my article is a rebuttal to the hereditarian hypothesis. It is not. So, you should probably think about reading the entire thing. This will avoid you to look incredibly silly.)"

The rest that I extracted is from the article both use.

I've provided enough links for you to look my claims up, I've given you direction to a guy who have helped humanity understand neurobiology and genetics, and you snubbed me off. You have NO right to attack me on my sources or whether I remain within the scientific.

youtube.com/channel/UCowcNKm1w2GGw5U_XQeduhg THAT IS THE LINK WHICH WILL BRING YOU TO JEAN-FRANCOIS GARIEPY'S CHANNEL! Take a fucking look at it you wily fuck.

They do not refute, I've read them, they attack my argument's sources by questioning their data sampling and, his unproven claim, lack of follow-up data and few who are longitudinal. This is not an refutation of hereditarians', and mine, actual claim of an racial difference in IQ or other traits.

It is YOU who have to refute that races do not exist or, if they do, prove this has no significant to whichever point you may be making.

why stop there? forget niggers, why not let a horse fuck your girl? after all, 'muh dik' is bigger n shheeeeeit. cmon, you nogs are into it, right? after all, diversity, amirite?

>inb4 she's not white

I know race mixers, but this is the only picture I could find that did not show penetration

what is the hybrid called when we start breeding with bread?

>HGP
that's the one where the lead said his research indicated black people are intellectually inferior to other races and the sterling rebuttle of the left was to scream him out of a job, yeah?

lol, nice try jew

Fpbp

I believe CRIPR could be the solution for it. But we probably would habe to wait for a few/or tens of years. But they already experiment with crispr. But the biggest problem will be europes moral belief. They are against gene editing.
But I'm not really well informed in crispr

>To start WE are all of the same race that's why we can mate and produce with other humans.

Pathetic how nobody notices how retarded this sentence is. If you are the same species then you can produce fertile offspring. Race is a taxon higher than species.

>Dog breeder here.
Hybrid vigor would only apply to the first generation. Yes, the Obamas of the world are healthier, more attractive, and smarter than their purebred peers. The problem is, those changes invert themselves the very next generation.

Take dogs, for example. It's what I know the most about. There's a reason hybrid "breeds" like schnoodles and yorkie-poos and labradoodles are so popular (notice a trend: a poodle is usually involved. This is because poodles offer the best traits for hybridization. End sidenote) and it's because hybrid vigour is a very real thing: positive traits tend to be dominant, negative traits tend to be recessive, so a first generation hybrid is like Blade: all of their strengths, none of their weaknesses.

But there's also a reason a competant breeder won't rebreed two first gen hybrids: a first gen hybrid will be a perfect 50/50 split between the parent breeds. Every chromosome pair will consist of one of each. But in every subsequent generation, that benefit is gone: some chromosome pairs will be all one breed and others will be all another.

This is especially important because related genes don't always show up on the same chromosomes. For example, eye size and skull size are effected by genes on different chromosomes. (This is why some breeds have eyes that don't sit properly in their sockets. This was an intentional aesthetic choice by the originators of those breeds.) So let's say you want a puggle (half pug, half beagle) two breeds with very different skull and eye shapes. The first generation of hybrids will have skull and eye shapes that are roughly average to the two parent breeds; their eyes will still fit in their skulls just fine. But every generation after that you run the risk of getting pug shaped eyes in a beagle shaped skull or vice versa, which means you have a dog with serious medical problems that will likely require corrective surgery.

In humans these same principles apply in the same way. People of mixed ancestry have a higher incidence of orthodontic issues: this is because the genes for tooth size and jaw size are found of different chromosomes. If you wind up with two africoid tooth size genes but one caucasoid and one africoid jaw size gene (pic related) your teeth won't fit in your mouth properly. It's even worse if you have two africoid tooth size genes and two caucasoid jaw size genes.

Where else are there differences? The research is (not surprisingly given the politics) sparse. We know that africoids have a smaller skull and brain than caucasoids, so would a kid born with a caucasoid brain and an africoid skull wind up with a brain too big for his head? Could this be a solution for the mystery of why mixed-race persons have a higher incidence of cardiovascular disease? Hearts too big for their chests?

>Those genius Rabbis who wrote Jewish laws were very knowledgeable of humanity and all of life good and bad. The people were forbidden to marry sisters or brothers or even first cousins in some cases.

Rofl, and yet Jews still in-bred to the point that they have become hideous monstrosities physically and psychologically lol.