1980s
>The hero is attractive and macho
2010s
>The hero is immature and skinny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TcH5dBEYmDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you're a faggot.

>why did a medium change after 30 years?

It's not that machos got replaced, there's just much less of them. I can recall some stuff from 80s with immature skinny faggots, but there's just not many of them.

NU-MEALS AND REDDITORS KILLED ANIME

>tfw you turn anime into shit by being so good everyone emulates you but sucks at it

>plebangelion
>good
Ok reddit

Demasculinization of men in media is being pushed in media since the millennium now. What else is new?

Oh whoa, looks like you couldn't find a good image for 1980's anime there, OP. But don't worry bro, I got you covered.

>attractive
GAY

boipuccis are the new trend

What do you think the average otaku looks like, some skinny teenager or a hotblooded ripped alpha?

Holy shit I didn't know this got an anime. Thanks!

>tfw weeb and alpha

Because Japan changed.

1980's hero look more bara gay to be honest

>implying the tenth of 80s anime you american scum watched is the entire medium
>japan, one of the gayest countries know to man
>not making gay shit ever since the portuguese set foot there

>1980s
That film was from the 60's, you ignoramus.

A fat ugly bastard

>calling himself an alpha

fist of the north star was over-hyped garbage anyway, shit a worse mary sue mc than SAO

haha well memed my friend

This is too pathetic.

The standards for what is attractive have changed. Pretty boys make more money than hulking ripped block chin manly men now

God nips became hideous.

Japan gradually accepting the cucks that they are

Back in the 60s anime was more of a work of enthousiasts than a mass-produced garbage. So, since the 80s anime industry becomes more and more dependent on the monopolies.
After the asset price bubble collapse industry was already in the hands of large companies, which were interested not in art or in a good story, but in making cash.
And to make cash the companies had to follow the market tendencies.

>half-Corean half-jap mongrel
>full nip

They want the Shojo audience.

Because you're a retarded newfag who needs to fuck off.

Two can play this game.

ebin!

this. dafuq is up with their hair??

The obvious two part answer is that production committee funded shit became the norm after Eva and digital production shifted what artstyles take less time to produce relative to the cel era.

>cherrypicking
Try harder.

Barashit needed to go.

nice pasta, faggot

thanks

For the same reason everything else has changed from queer-bashing woman-oppressing minority-hating machismo into eternally-beta male-oppressing culturally-diverse special snowflake cuckery.

It's the jews manipulating liberals in an attempt to undermine & subjugate the white race.

This is bait but I don't care because Kenshiro is awesome.

Sup Forums, fuck off.

All these people thinking Chinese cartoons are influenced by forces in American politics.

90's > 00's > 80's > 10's
Aside from some exceptions of course.

Anything other than the original HnK art from the manga and 80s anime that tries to be edgy is trash anyway. What a bad bait.

1980s
>I want to create role models for people: manly, stoic guys with strong ideals that protect the weak and defeat the powerful and evil through willpower and hard work, putting everything on the line for the sake of a better world for everyone

2010s
>Our audience are pathetic manchildren that want unrealistic fantasies that cater to their sheer lack of spine even though they are cynics that know they can never aspire to live them, so fuck it, it is far easier and more profitable to appeal to their baser instincts through harems and easy victories than it is to tell them they can and should aspire to be better people

come to /m/

See, OP, I can do this too.

1980s
>The hero is immature and skinny
2010s
>The hero is attractive and macho

You know nothing.

1980s even has a girl's name, what a fag

>In Part 1, during the seven years after Danny's death, Jonathan gets very muscular. This change was made with the upcoming battle between him and Dio in mind. I thought his physique needed to be able to withstand the constant onslaught from this point on. In addition, when this part was originally being serialized, it was the era of "muscles" on the silver screen—guys like Schwarzenegger and Stallone. Schwarzenegger, for example, could never be stopped by an amount of gunfire right? I wanted Jonathan to have a similar look to him—a look of unstoppableness.

>not making gay shit ever since the portuguese set foot there

You better leave the portuguese out of this, you fucking paneleiro.

Back then the world didn't have these shit threads and it was better off
Now start solving the problem and hang yourself

>1980s
>The hero is an actual child

Fixed that

The hottest jap I've ever seen in my life.

DBZ aesthetics inspired a lot of bodybuilders and fighters though.

Parts of the Japanese language are influenced solely by American troops being stationed there. You think their media won't be influenced at all by Americans? Pretty much every huge muscular blonde haired guy in anime is supposed to represent an American.

Can anyone recommend me an anime that the protagonist doesn't look like a twink. Something fantasy base, more leaning into berserk type of protagonist. Or any anime really. One that doesn't show the characters blushing for the entire episode.

The target audience changed due to money.

Why would you even want to watch something like that?

I don't know really. I change of pace would be nice.

Watch Non Non Biyori instead

City Hunter
It's not fantasy like Berserk, but the mc is not a twink.

Boku no Pico.

The MC is an adult and looks and behaves like one. It's also fantasy-based.

Ahhh. I love this community

JoJo.
Part 1 is even about light magic and vampires.

Literally any other anime community will shower you with recommendations. Go check out reddits, and stay there.

Highschool DxD

School days

who says gays can't be masculine, fagboy?

STOP FEEDING HIM, DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE LEFT?

Even anime characters are turning into nu-males

Most of the time in modern anime(and Japanese culture in general) muscular guys are actually gay.

Gays can only ever be overcompensation-secretly -caves-the-d-masculine.

Giving into a requestfag but only because I want to shill for Great Teacher Onizuka some more.
Go watch that shit.

Miraki Nikki

>90's anime
>good
user pls 90's was the dark age of anime

Bible black.

>Great Teacher Onizuka
Good taste

>macho
>he doesn't know about macho's gayness
you must be young and fag as a true UP

I blame women. In Japan the skinny approachable twink is more appealing to japanese females than manly men.

>that
>macho
Plus isn't that Gintoki? He's a faggot.

Hiding your gayness takes a lot of mental arithmetics on your part. Listen fagboy, twinks are MCs in harem anime and LNs because male otaku eat that shit up, girls have nothing to do with it.

Don't Japs consider super muscly dudes as gay?
Why would a gay guy be the MC of a harem?

>not knowing about japanese trends
what's up in one piece did that rubber guy beat the enemy again?
>AAAAAAAAH MC must be manly
son you are gay

A hankering for dick is inherently feminine

People got bored of macho muscle protagonists. It's that fucking simple. In fact if most people were to actually watch all that "old" anime only for a couple of seasons they would also get bored and would want some change with the protagonist.

Making a protagonist just a macho mass of muscles is as bad as your usual harem serving.

this, pretty much

Wow, she's really pretty!

Because nips realized they can sell more by making MCs more pathetic and, therefore, more relatable for the people who watches anime.

Sun Ken Rock

/lgbt/

>Discouraging the use of steroids

Mai Hime

It's almost like...
Hold the fuck up.
It's like...
Wait for it.
It's almost like there are these things called "paper" and "pens" and you can draw whatever the fuck your diseased imagination can come up with by using them.

Why is your taste so fucking linear and specific? Do you have autism?

Evangelion... that happen

because the macho stuff isn't being translated often and is not as popular on Sup Forums

Why is there no harems or ecchi shows with a bara MC? I would watch the fuck out of an anime where the girls fall for an actual musclebound stud.

youtu.be/TcH5dBEYmDw

Say it to his fucking face and see what happens, strappy guy.

Because nip girls only like faggylooking "men"