Did Gon go too far?

Did Gon go too far?

>murdering, psychopathic inhuman monster gets what's coming to it
>Did Gon go too far
He didn't go far enough.

No, Pitou literally deserved it.

Yes, he knew kaito for like a 5 days

Only in the sense it was too much for his own body.

As dirty as it sounds, could it be argued that Pitou took away Gon's innocence? After Kite died, all his childish optimism was gone.

>Pitou took away Gon's innocence
lewd

His actions were justifiable, but so were Pitou's in a lot of way. A lot of the challenging morality of the Chimera Ants is the fierce conflict between their insect/animal instincts which would presumably absolve the guilt of their more heinous actions, and the human genetics that provide them with newfound agency and free will.

It's why I'd say it's more complicated than that. I agree that she had it coming, but I think it's hard not to feel a little bad for Pitou given that pretty much everything she does is largely out of an instinctual drive to serve Meruem and, similarly, to just be predatory and hunt/kill. It wasn't personal. It's like when people want to euthanize dangerous animals for attacking them.

Afterwards he seems to be the exact same.

>more complicated
>monster = bad
>monster kill human
>human = good
Monster must die

>having a temper tantrum cause some guy your dad knew was killed

When is Gon going to get some new clothes.

You can't be serious

Best mom/aunt.

All he did was swat a bug
What's the fucking problem?

was a cute bug, pouf was the only shit

is the 2011 HxH anime worth watching?

Pouf is cuter than Shitou

He threatened to murder blind waifu.

So, what's the status on the next chapter?

No, he hides it after that incident.

Is that a joke?

Yeah Pouf deserved the biggest beating out of everyone.

Fuck that faggot.

No, it was legit fight to the death.
Gon won because simply he was stronger than his opponent, no moralizing was involved. I liked this fight.
And I liked Pitou, too.

Nigga you serious? She was a straight up psychopath.

>She
Who?

Nyaruhodo

That was the cutest thing ever.
Now that I think about it, Pito was very similar to Netero character-wise, with a big chunk of loyalty on top.
Easygoing, talented, smart and likes to fight challenging opponents.

>Anons think the Chimera Ant arc is DEEP with moral complexities

It is.

You can't define her as a psychopath when the ants have a completely different base mindset, to them humans all probably appear as psychopaths

No. Pitou was murderous and cruel, and had to be put down. Gon did the right thing.

No, Pitou was evil, she deserved it.

I don't know about deserving it, or not, but personally I never want to see cute anime girls suffer, or die. It turns my stomach.

Youpi deserved better

BUT WILL DOCTOR TENMA KILL THE MONSTER? ONLY 800 MORE EPISODES UNTIL YOU FIND OUT!

>still no "Gon too far" joke

How can you waifu snotty Autist??

>Gon-san was 5 years ago
>Dark Continent arc not even close to half-way through
When will they get off the boat?

No. At the same time I do think he is reaction to Kaito was too overblown. He literally barely knew the guy. Doesn't mean she that he met him 10 years ago or whatever for a day or two. That's stupid.

>She
>Her

Stop

I kind of feel the same way and I REALLY hate to see characters have their faces/heads destroyed but Pitou kind of unavoidably needed to be executed.

Please fuck off.

He's GON too far, amiright

No. I'm tired of you people changing Pitous gender to suit your fantasies.

No one's changed Pitou's gender, Togashi made her female in the manga.

Fuck off.