Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hr8UVIkfnSE&t=18m58s
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8OMN_ewsL8vd1drY2NWTG1QakE/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8OMN_ewsL8vOEtTNVVOUmlCUE0/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>came up with Project Dick
>barely even raced then
QUESTIONABLE

It was Ryousuke, atleast, until they made him look like a gigantic fag in season 4.

Tbh the best character is Keisuke or Takumi.

>tfw fell for the Initial D meme
>it's actually fucking great

I started watching yesterday and I'm totally hooked, almost done with First Stage.
Is this show supposed to be as funny as I'm finding it to be until now? The corny romance/drama shit is absolutely hilarious.

Oh man don't talk about the romance stuff, it hasn'teven started yet

I actually enjoy those, they're so stupid they end up being funny and enjoyable for the most part.
I'm watching the br dub and even during some lax moments the VAs spout their lines in such a serious tone that it makes the lines even dumber.

>seeing mako in a bikini was the best thing that happened this summer, i'll remember this for the rest of my life
Says the VA for Iketani in the most stern voice possible.
I'm sure I'm missing a lot of glorious dorifto moments though.

Dubs don't have Keiji Fujiwara's languid smugness.

For the doomed drama those first notes of Rage your dream still get me every time.

The br VA for Shingo is pretty good too, he sounds like a legit asshole.
Speaking of this motherfucker, this scene was so good youtube.com/watch?v=hr8UVIkfnSE&t=18m58s
as soon as the music hit I started sperging out hard

Watching First Stage for the first time is quite the experience. Unfortunately afterwards it just gets worse with every stage, and also

Keisuke was the biggest fag though.

I just finished Stage 1-3. I've heard 4 onwards isn't as good, will I be disappointed if I continue watching?

Also do Shingo and Takeshi ever stop beating around the bush and just fuck already?

For real? I'm actually pretty excited for the next stages, care to red pill me on what changes for the worst?

He's a best boy alright
He's a fine piece of work no homo
Too bad he drives a shitty mazda

A lot of stupid drama and somehow the artstyle just keeps getting uglier (except for the CG cars).

It's still worth to give it a try though, see how long the magic lasts. For me it lasted until the middle of fourth stage then I just lost all interest to keep watching.

It's not a huge difference for 2nd and 3rd stage, apart from the animation going digital it's just "Initial D, but gradually less interesting."
4th stage and onward have a different formula, you'll see when you get there.

>get bit by the petrol bug after watching all of legend of dagumi
>wangan midnight next
>Ibs fuggin shit DDD:
it's entertaining and the cars are neat, but it's not as interesting or relatable as early initial d.

Anyone know where I can find the legend movies with glorious eurobeat?

I know that feeling.
I watched all of Initial D stages within two weeks, but it took me more than one month to finish Wangan Midnight.

It's not as good, but it's not shit.

5th stage's first episode was really comfy for me it was f u n

The characters are a bunch of literally whos. Not as memorable as even the jobbiest jobbers of stage 1. Too much Lancer Evo dickriding.

I really like how the earlier stages made fun of Evo drivers and how they are IRL

Legend 1
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8OMN_ewsL8vd1drY2NWTG1QakE/view

Legend 2

Legend 3

Bunta prequel when?

Yes

The characters will all look like this.

>mfw i realized i actually marked out hard for takumi and natsuki finally sharing a smooch

This mongolian animated tapestry is doing strange things to me.

Why are Bunta's eyes always closed? How can he see where he's going? Won't he burn himself when he's making fried tofu?