Toll Status?

Toll Status?

PAID

poor doggo tho

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/02/remains-missing-army-veteran-dog-found-in-shallow-grave.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aYJHv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was from North Dakota too. Fucking dumbass naive Scandis. What the fuck was she thinking?

It's always those who aren't from the southern US who don't understand that non-whites can't be trusted

so they finally cornered the Dorner?

Rest in piss, whore. I would love to meet her father and call him a faggot for letting his daughter marry a nigger.

Burn that coal, pay the motherfuckin toll. When will these bitch s learn? White coal burners on suicide watch.
Btfo.
Nog COMPED

ok what do you do though?

"you can let me marry this nigger or oppose and i'll never call you again and you'll never see the grandkids" and honestly the wife is probably going to strongarm you as well

In the South, her father and brothers would be far more apt to tell her to stay away from niggers. This whore had faggots for male relatives. They're all going to be skinnyfat soyboy faglords who were smiling from ear to ear when she married that nigger.

What kind of faggot wants nigger grandbabies? Once that nigger lump of shit came out of her pussy, she would be dead to me.

We laugh at people like you, you memeflaggots always take it too far.

exactly
it starts at home.

Fuck off. Tainted bloodlines get removed.

>56% White country telling 70% White country about tainted blood lines, lmao.

You know that half breed piece of shit the coalburner would of gave birth to wouldn't have fit in with whites or blacks and most likely grow up hating itself. That memeflag is right.

>implying the dog wasn't also a coalburner

Good to see the comments on the Fox News article are pretty woke. Everyone openly talking about how you shouldn't date black guys.

archive.is/aYJHv

>would of

>A blonde mud shark and her poor dog, get her "just" reward for pulling the soul train.

that dog was an army veteran? looks too scruffy to go to afghanistan n shiiieett

whats with leafs and sexualizing dogs anyway

You would think she would know, they keep sending somalians here

not even this leafs attempt at humor could make me laugh. thanks for trying leaf