Delinquent Thread

Two chapters of Rokudenashi Blues!
152: mediafire.com/file/9y97sc35748z01h/RB152.zip
153: mediafire.com/?qv62hd8qae4abyn
Merry Christmas and a happy new year for all my delinquent anons, I wonder what this year will hold in store for us.

Did you scanlate them?

I wish.

That artwork is great, picked up.

Happy new year to you too. May there be many scans and new projects in the future.

Patiently waiting for scanlations to get to Kasai.

Who /ShounanJunaiGumi/ here? I got the first five volumes for Christmas and it's some good shit.

It's okay but it's pretty bad compared to a lot of what's out there. It's something I would like to read because I liked GTO though. Seems that everything Tohru Fujisawa has done other than GTO has not been so great.

I like the arc around ch.100, that's it.

Anyone here seen Ultimate Teacher? Is it any good?

>user will never kora you gently

>you will never rape a delinquent girl

Probably the only manga where a plot development made me so mad I ended up dropping it. I don't even remember all the details since it's been years but there was some sort of romantic subplot between one of the MCs and an older girl that went on for a long time, and just when it was about to develop somewhere they end breaking up due to some horribly contrived bullshit reason. Whoops, can't break the status quo!

Maybe I'll go back and finish it one of these days since there were plenty of parts that I actually liked, but that really left a sour taste in my mouth.

>tfw delinquent in name only

new chapters never

where my sukebans at

What do Japanese deliquents even do?

Smoking behind school?

You don't mean the shit that happened between Ruyji and his teacher? That sounds like what you are describing.

They claim territory and shout KORA at each other

>you'll never ever pet Riko's fluffy hair
why even live?

Yeah pretty much. Also sniff glue.

Smoke, skip school, get into fights, talk about fashion and girls, sometimes join bosozoku, box and play baseball.

When I was in highschool, normies did that and we also got drunk regulary, sometimes with teachers.

The deliquents dealt weed, stole cars, demolished property and all the other fun stuff I was too much of a pussy to do.

In my school the delinquents were mainly getting into fights, underage smoking, stealing shit and getting pregnant.

Bear in mind that Japanese juvenile delinquency is different in the sense that the average student is incredibly oppressed and forced to focused on schoolwork (or at least it seems that way) so anyone who rebels against the strict rules set on them are branded delinquents.

Yeah they did that too, minus the weed. See What say is pretty much male bros do for the most part.

Nah, Japanese delinquents did all that same shit. The only difference Japanese delinquency has with the rest of the world is the lack of guns and their bizzarre fashion style in general.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it. Some 6-7 years later and I'm still slightly miffed.

I was sort of expecting it to fizzle out on the basis of knowing that the manga continue really long past that arc, so Ryuji was unlikely to have settled down with someone and still been involved for the whole thing.

Also apart from in GTO, Fujisawa is shit at writing romance. I feel the way you feel about the shit that went down in Kamen Teacher with one of those Wolf Brother dudes and that girl. Now that was exceptionally bad writing, the guy is jealous of someone else who his girl is into and acts like a total unredeemable dick to everyone because of it but then oh no the girl secretly likes him sort of and understands him better than everyone else and there's some shit redemption fight and blah blah etc.

I wouldn't rate Fujisawa at all if it wasn't for GTO being almost GOAT tier.

Fujisawa's writing is terrible all around, GTO is no exception. You gonna tell me the romance in the is actually good? Come on, dude is both a virgin and the most desired cock in the city, retarded.

Is there a delinquent manga that's actually dark and fucked up? Not comedy or shonen stuff.

Yes.

The romance writing in it is a little better than the average shounen fighting/comedy manga. I think him being a virgin but still having some people attracted to him works out well since it's all based on him being a teacher and when he wasn't he never had that kind of attention.

Thank you user, I'll give it a look.

What's this? Reminds me of Kyou kara Ore wa but i don't think it is it.

Just image search you nigger. But because I'm nice it's Bakuon Rettou.

Same author. Has like 7 more chapters to be completely scanlated but no one wants to do them.

dude.

ocha nigosu by kkow's mangaka

Shibatora deals with quite a few adult themes involving delinquents like drugs, imprisonment and severe violence. The art is good but it doesn't fit the sort of story it tells really, makes it look more like a shounen demographic manga but I think it was serialised in a seinen magazine (but I haven't checked so whatever).

Thank You

Yeah Shibatora was surprisingly good once you get past the few first chapters. You go in deep and shit you're actually learning a lot about the ugly side of delinquency. But yeah it still has that breezy vibe unlike Bakuon Rettou.

If I had a pass I'd dump the shit out of some sweet delinquent manga.

Hot Road has a similarly realistic outlook on delinquency.

I say this so often in these threads that I may as well just make it the OP of whenever I am next dumping a chapter of some delinquent manga.

Delinquency isnt right

Recs for series with sukeban?

Reading it right now. It's awful but I love it. I like the art style in its own weird way.

>normies
>on Sup Forums

Apparently skips school, gets a laughable hairstyle, dress a little unpolished, and forms cliques with similar individuals to generally eschew the larger society.

They're like emos except they actually will fight you