Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is very special, be sure to stick to your New Years resolutions for them!

Let's get things rolling!

How open is your loved one regarding discussing intimacy? Are they reserved about it? Or are they blunt or playful about talking about it with you?

Why would you're waifu love you? No I don't knows either, something your loved one might see in you that maybe you don't even see sometimes!

What's your loved ones biggest dream or aspiration?

In an ideal world, how do you see your future together?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really, truly, amazing!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
youtube.com/watch?v=6wcZb80f5VE
youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=eOCWpodwEDg
youtube.com/watch?v=kN6hNWJTj9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DNT6gAAuTBE
youtube.com/watch?v=aU3VTCmCWjs
youtube.com/watch?v=3YcNzHOBmk8
youtube.com/watch?v=pquhYpGHrlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have an awesome week and an awesome year waifufriends!

Why so dead?

Happy New Year to you and Mint!
>How open is your loved one regarding discussing intimacy?
My waifu is definitely playful about it, rarely feeling much embarrassment except when I catch him off guard with something.
>Why would you're waifu love you?
My dedication to bettering myself and my willingness to spoil and provide for him.
>What's your loved ones biggest dream or aspiration?
To be the leader of the most popular band of MIDI City, and to claim his rightful place at the top of the Center Tower.
>In an ideal world, how do you see your future together?
Happily married, living a life of luxury.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Yukari's passion for tanks is adorable
Miia is a magnificent lady
Rika's dedication to her friends is moving
Miku has a cute voice

I recently moved into a new apartment with my beautiful princess waifu and it had me wondering how moving with your waifu would go.

Would she be sad to leave your old home or just excited to move on to something new?
Would she be able to lift many boxes on her own or would you often have to help?
At the end of the day who would have done more work, you or her?
Is she the type to meticulously plan a move or throw things into a box and go?

Having a family with her OTP
Avenged

This

>Chen
why so cute?

>Would she be able to lift many boxes on her own or would you often have to help?
She's quite strong so no help needed from me. I would help regardless.
>At the end of the day who would have done more work, you or her?
We'd probably compete. She's competitive.
>Is she the type to meticulously plan a move or throw things into a box and go?
Both but leaning more toward the latter.

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope this year brings you yet more happiness with your beloved!

Happy New Year, Mintbro!

When discussing that sort of thing, she can be fairly open and teasing about it, but when we're alone she's far more shy~

I'm afraid I don't know why she would love me, but I love her more than anything, and will continue to love her and better myself for her as long as I can!

Yukari's dream is probably to be surrounded by tanks all day, and I'd love to make that come true!

In an ideal world, she and I would own our own businesses, right next to one another. She'd fix up tanks and sell parts, and I'd make pastries. We'd get annoyed at one another for walking into the other's shop with flour/engine oil on their hands! maybe one day

>compli-Mint a waifu.husbando

Miku a super cute!
Miia a wonderful snek!
Crona is adorable and needs to be loved gently!
Kyousuke is an amazing person and deserves all the best!
Hibiki is the cutest! Her smile is wonderful!
Konata is the sweetest, and her husbando is pretty cool too!
Luka is very cute indeed and her husband gives the most wonderful presents! Thanks again for the tank kit and the tea!

You too, Kagurafriend! Enjoy this year with your adorable wife!

Thanks Shuzodude! Your beloved always looks amazing, and you're a very cute couple!

I think Yukari would be sad to move, but she'd put a brave face on regardless!

We'd do an equal share of work, unpacking all of our meticulously wrapped boxes, then collapse together and sleep!

Question time!

Would your beloved prefer the Army, Navy or Air Force, and why?

Are they the type to play it cool on a first date, or not hide their feelings and be enthusiastic?

What do you think would be their ideal first date?

Have an amazing week, and a great new year, waifufriends!

Greetings to one and all.

-She's actually quite reserved in regards to discussing it publicly. As far as just me and her go, it's still pretty subtle.
-I wonder the same thing myself sometimes, though I've always had issues in that regard. She'd probably be better at answering this one. Though I've been told that I can be quite witty, and I'm pretty good with kids.
-To be the best she can be in her musical career.
-For us both to be well off and able to support our future family. I'm sure she'd strive for a fancier environment, though.

-Definitely the latter. The old place is nice, but I'm sure she'd be fascinated with this little excursion into the unknown.
-I'd definitely be the heavy lifter of the two of us.
-I'd win in terms of physical labor, while she'd be the one with the planning and social aspects.
-The former. Only because we have things we can't afford to just chuck away.

-For some reason, Navy, if only because of the seafaring aspect.
-The former. She's good at keeping mum about how she really feels. ...as long as nobody is looking.
-Fancy, candlelit dinner in a nice, extravagant setting. I'd go for a yacht setting, but that could have some unfortunate implications.

Thanks OP, and happy new year everyone.

>How open is your loved one regarding discussing intimacy? Are they reserved about it? Or are they blunt or playful about talking about it with you?
When it comes to truly intimate issues, Erza has shown some bashfulness. Even when she heard her guildmates getting married she went bright red. She's the kind that would get embarrassed by PDA, but I love her blushes.

Hard to say. You'd have to ask her! All I know is that I'm trying to be someone that she can be proud of.

I don't think she has any big dreams, aside from becoming a bride! She just wants to be able to live her life with her friends and loved ones.

Living in our own house in the countryside, but not too far from the city. We'd maybe have one or two children that we'd care for and cherish. We'd both be working at the guild and we'd take on missions together.

- I think it'd be a mixture of bittersweet and excitement.
- She can definitely lift more than me in one go.
- Her
- The latter I think, she's pretty carefree

- Army I think. She's been shown in those clothes before.
- I think she would be surprisingly shy and bashful.
- A picnic underneath a sakura blossom tree.

How is your waifu with money? Would she be a big spender or would she save up every little she can?

First WW thread of the year! Woohoo!!!

Over the holidays, your waifu has found out she has gained a couple pounds. How would she react? How would you react?

What would your waifu's New Years Resolution be? What would yours be?

What would you guys do on a snow day?

She is very, very open about intimacy, and a little playful depending on the situation.
I'm generally a nice person and I try my hardest for those that I really care about.
>Biggest dream?
She has always wanted to be carried like a princess by her loved one.
>Future
Every day, I would come home to our nice, big house where Miia and our daughters would be waiting to greet me at the door.
>Compliment a waifu
Mint is very cute!
Mio is an excellent bassist!
Luka is a beautiful girl!
Yukari is a great girl!

>Would she be sad to leave your old home or just excited to move on to something new?
It would depend on how she felt about the old home, but it would probably be a mix of both.
>Would she be able to lift many boxes on her own?
She could easily lift plenty of boxes if she uses her tail.
>Who would have done more work?
Probably her, but I would make her do all the work.
She would keep it fairly organized, but I feel like she could make a few mistakes along the way.

>Army, Navy or Air Force?
She would probably be best fit for the Army as she can't swim in cold water, and she would be too large to fit in any plane for the Air Force.
>Are they the type to play it cool on a first date?
She would be very enthusiastic.
>Ideal first date?
Probably just walking around town, doing activities that catch our eyes.

If she sees something she wants she will probably buy it, but she isn't the type to constantly be in debt.

Questions:
Would your waifu prefer to live on a large amount of land like a ranch, or a smaller area like in a suburb closer to the city?
Is there any little quirk you have with your waifu? For example I like to take her patch with me when I go out to dinner and act like I'm going out with her.

Complimented and claimed!

She's more reserved about discussing that stuff.
Her biggest dream was to be an Enforcer, but since she did that now it's to be the best one.
Kurome is a very cute and caring girl
Eugen is a super cute ship.

She would miss the old place some, but be excited to be doing new things.
With her magic she would be fine.
Her.
She would plan it.

The Navy, since that's kind of what she's already in.
She would be a little more shy about showing her feelings.

She would want to spend it on her friends and family.

She would be a little upset and want to get back to training so she can work it off.
To work better at her job.
Snowball fight.

Somewhere that's closer to the city.

>Would your beloved prefer the Army, Navy or Air Force, and why?
Army. Kirie is skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
>Are they the type to play it cool on a first date, or not hide their feelings and be enthusiastic?
Cool.
>What do you think would be their ideal first date?
Go to the park and play baseball.

>How is your waifu with money? Would she be a big spender or would she save up every little she can?
She's pretty good.

>Over the holidays, your waifu has found out she has gained a couple pounds.
Impossible. Mai Waifu is a 2d goddess, not subject to the imperfections of our 3dpd world.
>What would your waifu's New Years Resolution be?
Be more patient with others.
>What would yours be?
Vengeance.
>What would you guys do on a snow day?
Go sledding.

>Would your waifu prefer to live on a large amount of land like a ranch, or a smaller area like in a suburb closer to the city?
The latter.

user, one does not "claim" their waifu.

>How open is your loved one regarding discussing intimacy? Are they reserved about it? Or are they blunt or playful about talking about it with you?
She trusts me with everything so she would talk about anything with me. However when it comes to lewd she would be shy and don't address it directly.
>Why would you're waifu love you? No I don't knows either, something your loved one might see in you that maybe you don't even see sometimes!
Because I love her and care about her from the bottom of my heart. She can always trust me and I would always support her no matter what. Because I notice how wonderful and talented she is, and because I do not hesitate to tell her about that. Because I'm ready to do anything for her to make her feel happiness and loved and because I'd happily do all the romantic things she enjoy.
Probably to be the best singer or to be a mother.
Living peacefully together with our children like a normal couple.

Same to you, Kagurabro.

Thank you, your waifu is cute as well~

>Would she be sad to leave your old home or just excited to move on to something new?
She would probably miss it, but be excited for a new house as well.
>Would she be able to lift many boxes on her own or would you often have to help?
She would rather need my help.
Me.
She would probably plan it all.

I don't think she would be very economical, but she wouldn't buy things without a reason just to have fun.

>Over the holidays, your waifu has found out she has gained a couple pounds. How would she react? How would you react?
She would probably feel bad about it, but I think it's good thing. She is underweight.
Probably go on a walk, maybe make a snowman and playfully throw snowballs at each other.

>Would your waifu prefer to live on a large amount of land like a ranch, or a smaller area like in a suburb closer to the city?
She would rather have a cozy house I think.
>Is there any little quirk you have with your waifu? For example I like to take her patch with me when I go out to dinner and act like I'm going out with her.
I entangle earphone's wire around my pinky while I listen to her music and pretend it's The Red String Of Fate.

Which one of Erza's outfit is that?

I want to treat my dearest Kobori~n like the queen that she is.

Thanks a lot Mintbro ! Happy new year to you and Mint !

She's shy and have a few self-esteem issues, so even if she completely trust me, it's still a little bit difficult for her to talk about these things, but I try not to tease her too much when she's open, or else she will close again.

>Why would you're waifu love you? No I don't knows either, something your loved one might see in you that maybe you don't even see sometimes!
Good question. I don't know. I try my best everyday to be a good person and improve for her, because I love her.

I don't actually know, she's in college, but the college volume was a dumb cashgrab. What she wish to do in the future or the course she's studying isn't even mentioned.

The ideal world would be her own, which is modern day Japan. We would own a house, with me being able to speak Japanese, and have a normal quiet life with our kids.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Kurome a Cuterome !
Erza a beautiful lady with her red hair !
Yukari a super cute Akiyama !

Happy new year to you too Kagurabro !

-I think that the both of us would be a little bit sad and nostalgic since we spent a lot of time in the old one, but also excited to discover our new life in the new one.
-I would carry the heavy stuff, and I don't think that she would have a problem with the rest.
-It would be me, but I know that she worked a lot too so I wouldn't brag about it, we would both take a shower and lewds then sleep together after that.
-She's like to plan stuff so there's no surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8

Did your waifu appear in your first dream of the year?

She's pretty open about it, not talking about lewd stuff to others though.

How caring i can be in private and how idealistic i can be.

She doesn't have much of a dream, just being able to get healthy and put her past behind her completely.

A bit of both, though mostly excitement.
She's able to lift easily, though i'd end up being overconcerned about her and insist on carrying most of them.
Me, to the point of doing too much. She'd probably scold me a bit for it.
Just throwing it in a box.

She doesn't want anything to do with any of them anymore.

Not trying to hide her feelings, just struggling a bit with showing them early on.

Getting her comfortable with PDA.

Thank you, i don't know much about Fate but i'm sure she's a lovely woman

She's pretty responsible with finances...unless tuna is involved. She knows when and when not to spend, and she does her best to keep it in mind.

Time to up the physical activity. Both of us.

Either is fine, though I'm sure she'd like to have something larger. More room for expansion and whatever luxuries we might come across. I have a keychain I got from someone who used to frequent these threads. I keep that on my person at all times.

Alas, my dreams have been pretty unmemorable as of late.

Happy New Year, Waifufriends!

Thanks for always creating these threads!

>Compliment a waifu
Mint is so cute!
Luka is amazing, she made some of my favourite songs!
Miku is beautyful!
Erza is cool and graceful!
All your waifus are amazing!

>Talking about intimacy
Tsukihi is super talkative once you get close to her and is very playful. However, she gets quite flustered if she suddenly finds herself not controlling the conversations

>Why would she love me
She once said, she is likely to fall for a loser who always babbles about dreams and even though she meant that in a negative way, I think my own restlessness and the way I'm always chasing some unobtainable dream would draw her to me.
She'd love to have someone that is enthusiastic about things so she could support him.
I also believe I remind her of her brother in his strictness and the how I always look out for those around us.

>Dream
She's actually in a bit of a crisis because she doesn't have any dreams and sees herself only as a supporting character
I hope I can help her!

>Ideal world
Freshly married and working as either professional ballroom dancer or authors

>Moving
She would be very excited and would only feel a little sad after some time has passed
She could handle her own with the boxes, but she knows that I would help her regardless and and thus let me do most of the work
She'd just throw all her things into boxes, no planning needed

>Army, Navy, Airforce
She'd have no idea and would probably decide solely on the uniforms

>How she acts during the first date
Tsukihi wears her heart on her sleeve and shows her thoughts without any filter. The first date wouldn't be any different

>First date
I'd take her to an exotic restaurant, one I'd be sure she never even heard of.
Not something too fancy, but one that'd pique her interest and is cozy at the same time.
I'd probably go for our local Burmese restaurant because its somewhat of a hidden gem.

-She'd probably get embarrassed and vow not to eat so much cakes again, followed by tough training to work off the calories. Of course the cake part is a lie.

- I think her's would be to be even stronger so that she can protect her friends and family better.

- Build snowman, have a snowball fight, make snow angels, and when we're all tired we'll go inside and cuddle for warmth.

- The latter I'd imagine. She's used to the city life anyway.
- I have a keyring of her that I take everywhere I go. Also I have a watercolour picture of her in my wallet.

Thank you! Mio is a cute bassist

Thanks!

It appears in the very latest chapters. There's no official name yet, but I do like the fact that it's shaped like a bunny outfit. It reinforces the cutecool image she has.

Air Force. I bet he would have fun flying the planes.
>Are they the type to play it cool on a first date, or not hide their feelings and be enthusiastic?
He would be affectionate from the start and playing up his cuteness.
>How is your waifu with money? Would she be a big spender or would she save up every little she can?
Shuzo is a big spender. He has a very long limo and a private helicopter.
Shuzo loves his life in the big city, the view at night is close to his heart.
Tsukihi is the cutest of the fire sisters.

>shaped like a bunny outfit
Hence why I asked, it looks pretty great. I don't keep up with Fairy Tail at all but the designs are always something I enjoy seeing from time to time.

Why would your waifu say no to you? Why would you say no to her?

Have you ever done it for her so fervently, that you forgot to eat, sleep, or take care of yourself? If so, what were you doing?

Silly user, you don't claim the waifu. The waifu claims YOU.

>Why would your waifu say no to you?
That's the sweetest part, she won't.

Unfortunately, been super busy tonight and don't really have time for questions. Hope you all have an amazing weak with your beloved~

Thanks for the kind words as ever, Yukaribro! If her dream's to be surrounded by tanks all day, what about getting her so many plushie tanks she can barely get in her bedroom?

It's difficult for a perfect person to think of New Year's resolutions so I didn't make any.
>discussing intimacy
Open, blunt and playful.
>love me
Didn't you read my hilarious opening line above?
>dream/aspiration
To become a doctor after the Neuroi war ends.
>ideal future
Ideally I'd be anchored to her world rather than this one, but visiting temporarily and having her here a lot is better than nothing. We don't think much of the far future. Perhaps we'll have children, more likely we'll have pets, maybe even neither.
>sad or excited at moving
Neither, she's used to it. If anything she'll find it tiresome.
>lifting boxes
With magic she'll lift many more than me; without it, I'll have to help out. I'm fairly strong so we'd work through it efficiently.
>more work
Me. I'd have to throw away a ton of her junk to make any progress.
>plan or go
She's a severe hoarder so planning would be hard. Pick up and go would be her method.
>army/navy/air force
Air Force, because she's in it! Luftwaffe to be precise. She loves flying and is the greatest fighter ace of all time.
>first date
She doesn't hide her feelings and is enthusiastic; I was the one playing it cool.
She buys a lot of crap she doesn't need, in addition to sweets and alcohol. I'm guilty of the latter two so I can't say much.
>gained a couple of pounds
Literally a couple? Neither of us would notice. More would be very unusual due to her turbocharged metabolism.
>resolutions?
"How tiresome!"
>snow day
Stay indoors and drink. She'll probably sneak a snowball inside and put it down the back of my shirt again.
>ranch or suburb
Not too fussed either way. She's not much of an outdoor person but does have rural roots, so each one has pros and cons.
>quirks
Hard to say, we're both quirky people and some would think we have a quirky relationship. The fact she can out-drink me despite being a little over half my weight? How I enjoy her tamakeri?

-None of them. She dislike violence, and couldn't operate on a support or medic role since she's spooked at the vision of blood.
-She would play it cool, very very cool. Ice cold because she would be shy and embarrassed as hell to be with a boy she has feelings for in a date.
-Something classic, like going to the theater to see a movie together, then go to a nice place to eat something and talk about the movie and us.
Have a good week, Akiyamabro !

She's a serious and mature person who would manage money efficiently. And then she spot a left handed instrument sale and RIP credit card

-She would panic a bit over it, since she's already aware of her own body and already think that she had extra kilograms to lose. I would help her to lose them !
-After this revelation, it would most probably to lose weight. Mine would be to help her and make 2017 a year even better than 2016 !
-Take a walk to the park, snow angels, and have some fun, snow is beautiful, and we only get nice snow a few days a year here.

>Mio is an excellent bassist!
Merci ! Miia a best monmusu and lamias in general are super cool

-In a smaller area near a city. Quiet enough to live calmly, but not too far from the big city.
-I have a Precious Memories card of her in my wallet.

I had a weird dream for my first dream, but no trace of her in it.

Very open, she would be incredibly flirty.
Because I am crazy for her as she is crazy for me, kinda works like that.
To make the world a peaceful and fun place!
Living a hugely comfortable life with her.

She prefer new places, so she wouldn't be missing her old home much.
She is strong so she could do it, but I will help her out as much as I can.
Her, she's more hardworking than I am.
In between, I suppose.

Navy is literally the correct answer here considering she is a shipgirl and all.
She would go all out and be incredibly enthusiastic.
Being totally happy together by the end of the day after a nice cozy warm date at a park.

She is a bit carefree and all, so she would be somewhat of a spender to me.

Kinda impossible since she would be training me hard all day long instead of her doing absolutely nothing on the holidays.

To kill more abyssals. Especially the naughty ones.

Cuddle together in front of a warm fireplace.

A larger area definitely.
Buying puddings and pretending that I am eating her.

Thank you, Fate is a cute girl too.

Don't know.
I don't think she would.

>Money
Tsukihi is a very impulsive buyer. It's not like she'd throw her money down the drain, but she's not one to save up for a rainy day

>Gained weight
She'd be shocked and start working on her weight immediatly. I'd tell her not to worry about it but would probably join her if she wants to work out with me.

>New years Resolution
She wants to find her own ambitions, something she can be enthusiastic about.
Mine is to revisit my old hobbies and get fit.

>Snowy day
Stay inside, warm up, drink cocoa or tea and watch a film.
Unless I challenge her to a snowball fight that is.

>Ranch or suburb
I think she'd like the suburb more, I hope I can show her the joy of having a farm since I actually live on a small one,

I was too drunk to remember

Thanks! Her siblings are great too though, I like them a lot

Questions!
What kind of snacks does your waifu like the most?
Does your waifu believe in the supernatural? If yes, what things does she think are believable and where does she draw the line?
Is there a thing your waifu is particularly afraid of?
Your waifu is having a panic attack! How do you help her calm down?

Bonus question!
What kind of personality would she be according to the Meyer-Briggs Type Indicator? Which one are you?

She's open and honest when it's only me and her, with anyone else she would be hesitant or refuse to talk about it.
I am someone who has experienced similar stuff to her, and I understand her in a way that no one else can. I have given her support and encouraged her to become someone better, and I have been the one that is there for her when others simply leave.
I also work hard to be my best for her, both physically and mentally
That everyone is happy and at peace
Living together, going to different places and enjoying the many sights and gifts this earth has to offer.
>compliment a waifu today!
Mio's very fashionable

She's not a big spender, she has a good amount of savings and she doesn't buy stuff she knows she won't need.

>your waifu has found out she has gained a couple pounds. How would she react?
Be self-conscious, probably worry a bit.
> How would you react?
I'd suggest we take up some in-door exercise, Yoga or Tai-Chi is ideal.
Help her environment improve as well as become someone who could make it improve.
>yours?
Put in more effort into my responsibilities.
Go outside and play for a while. but spend most of it inside and keep warm

I think she prefers smaller spaces
I take a lot of screenshots of Fuuka when I play Persona 3, I think of it like I'm taking photos of her and preserving the memories.

>Why would your waifu say no to you? Why would you say no to her?
The answer to both would be either of us offering to help when we feel we can do it by ourselves and we don't want to bother the other.

Have you ever seen your loved one in a difficult situation and felt bad for not being able to help?

Reserved. She gets flustered easily.

I think I'm kind of the opposite to the type of person she dislikes. I also always dreamed of coming close to the standard of the type of person I think she admires, even before I met her.

She said she wants to be strong like a super heroine. But actually her biggest dream is to be a bride.

Married with a family, is what I wish. But before that, an ideal world is a world where she is able to remain safe free of the reaches of a malevolent God.

-Probably a bit of the later. She tends to reminisce about times past.
-She is very strong. But I would still help her, obviously.
-That sounds like a challenge to me, she loves those. She would probably outdo me anyway though.
-Definitely the later, that's one of her main traits. I think it's one of her cute flaws though.

-Whichever branch she can make use of her skills most effectively, so army I think.
-The later actually. She is the mature type, or at least she tries to be.
-Somewhere where she can take part in a sports related competition, such as a batting center, getting some nice dessert in a store after that, then watching a movie.

>Why would she say no
To stop me from doing something incredibly stupid.

>Why would you say no to her
Self-doubt and uncertainty. That, and to see how persuasive she can be.

-In spite of her dislike towards anything particularly messy/greasy, she does snack on chips every now and then.
-She tries to be a realist for the most part.
-Startling things. She can be made to jump quite easily.
-Get her to focus on my eyes. That way she gives her panic to me.
-She'd be the INFP to my INTJ

I've only heard about these moments. They happened before we crossed paths, apparently.

Very blunt, whereas I'm extremely shy about romance.

I'm sure she'd have no reason to.

To do better for the sake of others that she cares for.

As long as she is happy in the future, that would be the best future.

She might have some discomfort about moving, but she might also find the change refreshing in the end.

I'm sure she's capable, but she probably wouldn't want to bother with it.

Hopefully it's equal!

The latter.

She's going to be cool either way, but she's not one to hide her feelings.

Something along the lines of ice skating.

I don't think she's a big spender unless it's for a special occasion, but she does enjoy shopping, moreso for little things.

>Over the holidays, your waifu has found out she has gained a couple pounds. How would she react? How would you react?
That would make two of us. It's her business as to how she wants to handle her body so my reaction isn't important, hers would be of annoyance, feeling obliged to have to lose it right away.

To do better to please others.

With her, every day is a snow day.

Hello, Waifu thread! Hope the first 4 days of the year have been treating you well!

>intimacy?
She's never really mentioned it. We just kind of decided what happens happens, ya know?
>Why would she love me?
Interesting question. I guess you could say I'm a rather silly guy who wants to have a good time, but would rather chill out with the ones I love. We both don't handle crowds well, so we have that in common I suppose
>Her biggest dream?
To infinity... AND BEYOND! Basically space travel, or at least to go to space
>Future together?
Log Cabin in a small village and a wood fireplace. A very comfortable, carefree life.

>Sad to leave old home?
She would feel a little sad for leaving a place we've made so many memories at, but I would comfort her, saying that many wonderful memories await us wherever we go
>Boxes?
I'd probably have to help for a lot of the medium/heavy stuff. Sadly to say, I probably would end up doing more
>Planning?
She can be very meticulous and secretive about the things she loves.

>Which branch of Military?
If she had to choose, Air Force, for she'd be that much closer to her dream of space
>First date reaction?
Depends on the venue, really. If we went to a dinner, she'd be very flustered, but if we went to do something space-related, I'm sure the pressure would wash away quickly.
>Ideal first date?
A Space Museum, followed by dinner. Classic and so like her

>Large or small area?
Anything but living in the city. Too dense a population for both of our liking
>Quirk with Waifu?
Sometimes, I'll stare at the ahoge on her head when she's not looking. Something about it just fascinates me.

>Compliment a waifu
Mint is a qt
Kirie a lovely
Yukarin looks great in that light
Luka is very ladylike and has a good husbando
Erza has good hair color
Miia's Scales are exquisite
Miku has soft-looking skin
Mio plays a mean bass
Konata is cute

Woops I missed your question

>Few pounds gained
She'd probably want to lose the weight. I probably wouldn't react too much, but I'd exercise with her to lose the weight. Exercise is best done with a partner.
>New years resolution
Hers would be to get a little better in crowds. Mine would be to possibly start exercising more. I may be a skeleton, but this skeleton wants to look his best for his waifu

>Questions
How do you and you're waifu snuggle? Maybe you cuddle under a heated blanket? Maybe you just watch a little TV together?

Does you're waifu have a specific piece of clothing she absolutely loves?

What is the most trivial thing about her that you just can't help but notice and love? What's something she love about you?

Who's she calling?

>Intimacy
I'm not entirely sure on that one. She could be either of those three, really. Less so reserved about it.
I may be a fool and a nitwit, but I have a kind heart, and strive to be someone she will be proud to call the one she loves most.
>biggest dream/aspiration
She is working to become a demon hunter and form her own anti-demon squad in her country which she does get in the 3rd season.
>future together
We'll be married, but also living in Galette's main castle since she will remain part of Gual's guard squad, but we'll have our own house. I'll be the one to stay at home and look after the house when she goes on hunts.

>sad or excited
It depends on how she left about the old house, but it would definitely be a mix of the two.
>lifting boxes
She's able to carry someone near her own weight with ease. She won't have any issues.
>work
It'll be a close tie, but her, since I tend to do a slow job.
>plan or go
She is definitely a planner

>military branch
Army. She's already in one.
>first date
She is going to play it cool with that adorable deadpan expression of hers.
>ideal first date
I'm not entirely sure on that. An outing about the town seems most fitting.

>weight gain
She's not going to like it at all. She doesn't like being called heavy. I'm going to tease her about it though at first, and then offer her to come to the gym with me so we can burn it off.
>NY Res
She will want to become stronger than her rival, Eclair. Mine is to better myself for her, both physically and mentally.
>snow day
She's not fond of the cold. We'll probably spend it inside. But I'll convince her to enjoy the outside with me!

>quirk
I like to pretend that I'm holding her hand when I'm driving.

>compliment a waifu
Mint is adorable and I like her soft ears!
Miia has nice fashion sense!
Yukari is super fluffy, and I like her broad knowledge on tanks!

Well, busy or not, it feels terrible to not do some questions, feels like I haven't appreciated her enough today. So to hell with it, she's worth the lack of sleep. Not like either of us get much normally...

She's more open than I am; that's partly because she's in general just super oblivious with the social acceptability of these things, haha. Between the two of us talking one-on-one there isn't really anything we wouldn't say to the other, purely because we're both pretty lewd people and we're comfortable with each other's bodies. Obviously she's still really playful and teasing about it, but that's her nature. Nothing wrong with me being playful and teasing in return~.

I'd like to think it's because the two of us are so similar in a number of ways, but different in others which make us mesh really well. At that, I'm someone she can show the wonders of her country and culture to as an outsider, so we could have a lot of fun experiencing the less otaku side of things, too. Thought of being sat on the edge of a hot springs while dressed, her resting her head on my shoulder while we're dipping our toes in the water. It's a nice thought.
Of course, it's still an endless test to prove myself worthy of her. If I can get to grips and be good at art and Japanese, then I feel like our relationship will be even stronger than it is now. And she won't have to tease me every time I pronounce something wrong.

She isn't really a big thinker, I imagine that really, getting to live a comfortable life enjoying what she wants with no worries would be a pretty big aspiration. I'm pretty sure she'd aspire to make a game/anime/manga/all three too, but well, that's a bit of an obvious answer, haha. Would be fun to see what kind of game she'd direct, though. Probably be an RPG of some sort.

The dream would be a spacious flat near Akibahara on the roof, with walk in merch and anime/manga/game collections instead of wardrobes. No worries about money, just the two of us living our lives exactly the way we want to, in each other's company.

Mint is cute as always there, she's the perfect headpatting height, I'm sure!

I think she'd get pretty sentimental about it, truth be told. Probably not the right way to get attached to something, but being engrossed in something which makes you laugh, cry, be happy and be sad gives you a whole host of memories for the old place. I'm pretty similar, in that regard. The idea that we can go completely ham on the new house and decorate it head to toe with stuff eases that pain a little.

She's athletic... but really small. I'd definitely have to help.

I'll likely have done more work purely because I'm a lot bigger and stronger than she is. Though her sitting down on one of the boxes playing her 3DS likely won't help matters...

In general, throwing things in a box and going. But when expensive collectable stuff is concerned, that'll definitely be pre-planned.

I'm gonna say thanks again since I could return for questions!

That's a bit of a tricky one, but I'd have to go with Air Force purely because of the cockpits being sort of like a mecha cockpit. Macross helps with that too, haha. I wouldn't really want her to go into anything military-like though, I care about her too much to want her to do tough work like that. Don't think she'd take to it, either.

>How is your waifu with money?

She is frugal, she knows how to best spend her money.

>How would she react? How would you react?

It's no problem. She is always very active so she can lose that much in no time.

She likes looking at beautiful scenery. So I think somewhere large and spacious filled with nature would be more to her liking.

I've been unable to remember them. Hopefully soon.

If I ever try to do something dangerous without trying to involve her. She would remind me that she is always with me and I can always count on her.

>Why would you say no to her?

If she tries to do something reckless before analyzing the situation. She almost always moves before thinking and it usually ends up badly for her.

>What kind of snacks does your waifu like the most?

Pocky, potato chips and milkshakes.

>Does your waifu believe in the supernatural?

Well, she has psychic powers.

>Is there a thing your waifu is particularly afraid of?

Not sure, though she has a strong dislike for things any normal girl would find disgusting.

>Your waifu is having a panic attack! How do you help her calm down?

Slow deep breathing. We could also go for a run, she'll be using up all the adrenaline that way. Though she might have a way to treat it herself since she has knowledge of chinese medicine.

A few times, yes. Though without superatural powers I don't think there would be much I could do, besides using meta knowledge of certain enemy weaknesses, whch is kind of a supernatural power by itself in-universe.

First date would be something really casual, so it wouldn't really be something either of us would be worried about in any way, so we'd both have our usual outspoken, enthusiastic nature. A little more 'feely' than usual, though. Being best of friends as well as lovers helps with that. Of course, whenever a romance flag pops up though, things are going to get nervy with the both of us being a little unsure of how to progress. It'll be clumsy. And cliche ridden from everything romantic which doesn't really work in reality. But cute. Stuff like sharing a milkshake together After deliberately getting whipped cream on our cheeks just to see how the other reacts. Doesn't really work when we both do it at the same time though, haha.

Almost definitely an arcade. I can't think of anywhere else the two of us could get along more than that. Lots of competitive games, lots of co-operative games, lots of prize games where she flips the roles by winning the prizes for me... the list goes on, really. We'd be a couple of dorks getting too involved in all of the games, but playing singleplayer games with the two of us huddling close would be so much fun. Until we break something.

Have a fluffy new year, Yukaribro!

I think the best way to answer that is by posting a page from the manga. I've just done exactly this this month.

>Over the holidays, your waifu has found out she has gained a couple pounds.
With her little frame, I can't imagine it'd make too much of a difference, really. Depends on where she's gained them, too. More likely than not she'd want to get rid of it though, purely because she can wear her cute cosplay better. I swear Kona-chan, I'll get that cosplay-tier body soon.

She'd probably find a large amount of land to be a hassle, but she might also enjoy being away from the large crowds in a big city like that.

>Is there any little quirk you have with your waifu?
I have a special little way of saying goodnight to her every night with the stuff of her on my desk.

I haven't dreamt this year yet.

Take a guess.

She's supernatural herself.

That's...something I'd rather not discuss.

Hold her hands and reassure that I'm there for her, that everything is going to be okay and that she can talk her feelings out to me if she wants to. Sometimes however, she prefers to be alone when something is bothering her. It depends on the situation and severity.

>How do you and you're waifu snuggle?
Staying in bed late in the mornings, chest to chest, feeling our heartbeats pulse against each other.

>Does you're waifu have a specific piece of clothing she absolutely loves?
I would assume it would be her socks.

>What is the most trivial thing about her that you just can't help but notice and love?
I actually like the belt around her leg, and I'm not usually one for extraneous belts.

>What would your waifu's New Years Resolution be? What would yours be?
To get all of her college work done on time. Whiiich might be stretching it a bit, especially since she can't really copy from Misao. Mine's to draw more, so I can draw cute 4koma; something the both of us can enjoy.

All of the cliches, but one of my favourites is making snow angels. Would be pretty funny to see the size difference between the two of us. Can also make silly snowmen with certain appendages and/or character traits. Not sure snowmen can use a geass, but it won't stop us.
Of course though, when all that's done we can have a hot bath together then relax under the kotatsu for the evening. Can't think of too much better than that.

Definitely a city. Quicker delivery as well as easier access to hobby hotspots and events. Though considering tradition, I don't think she'd be too adverse to spending a couple of months in the boonies. Probably for the olympics when the anime scheduling's all out of whack.

I have the closest thing to a choco cornet from the coffee guy in work every day. My hair sometimes sticks up into a disappointing-because-3D-but-still-cute ahoge, too.

Unfortunately, I don't really remember dreams. Judging by the night's chatlogs, I'd be surprised if she didn't though.

Thanks user! Erio is super cute, I feel like her and Konata would have a lot of fun together, kinda curious how Kona-chan would react to her considering their similar looks with Erio being quite a bit taller.

If wearing the wedding band day and night counts, sure.
>What is the most trivial thing about her that you just can't help but notice and love?
Her hair ribbons. They are never brought up, but I can't help but smile when I see them.

I feel like I'm drifting away into a dream. My fantasies are reality, what's important to me. And the real world is nothing, a fleeting dream. It's scary but it's also kind of nice because I'm now filled with purpose. My waifu is the only thing I can see right now.

I need some help guys.

I came across a post the other day that basically said that you will never be able to touch her, speak with her, etc. I see posts like this all the time but for some reason this one really got to me and I feel like my relationship with Mami has been damaged, it's hard to even look at her the same way now without tearing up.
I've been with her for two years now and I don't know what to do. I used to talk to her all the time, I could think about her all day, you get the point.

Have any of you guys gotten to this point before?

>How do you snuggle?
Depends on the weather and situation.
In bed, I'm basically like a big, warm and squishy dakimakura for her to wrap herself around and us to share body heat, which is wonderful.
In the cold, sharing one side of the kotatsu together while watching TV and drinking a warm drink (usually green tea), occasionally just slumping underneath it fully while the ad breaks are on to get cozier together and rub our noses. Doesn't work quite as well for me since my legs stick out the other end quite a bit.
During the summer, I'll lie on the sofa and she can use me as a big cuddly cushion. While it does mean relinquishing ownership of the TV remote, it does also mean she can't poke me to get some more snacks out. And it means I can poke her butt during fanservice scenes to remind her hers is better.

>Specific piece of clothing she absolutely loves?
To be honest, I think I've got more specific pieces of clothing of hers I like than she does of her own.
For starters, I love her ultra-casual approach around the house, both for how comfy it is and how casually lewd it is, especially her baggy tank top and shorts. I also really love her Panda shirt because it's the most adorable thing ever. Then there's also the fact that all of her old school outfits fit her. 'Certain needs' she referred to them before as, I guess I'm the person those 'certain needs' tailor to. So her old seifuku she doesn't wear any more, her gym outfit, her school swimsuit; all of them are fantastic to me. She may or may not jokingly call me a lolicon, but then that raises the question of what that makes her.

>What is the most trivial thing about her that you just can't help but notice and love? What's something she love about you?
The fact that she gets hotbloodedly enthusiastic even about things she doesn't necessarily understand. Which probably applies in reverse, too. Can be a problem sometimes.

I should probably go to sleep, but I feel bad for missing your questions!

Choco cornets, whiiiich is probably quite an obvious answer, haha.

>Does your waifu believe in the supernatural? If yes, what things does she think are believable and where does she draw the line?
Supernatural things is one of those fun things you can believe in in the heat of the moment because 'oh god this is like that [scary thing]' but when you think about it normally you see it as being something normal. Feels like she secretly thinks somewhere out there there's some form of magic around, though.

I think if anything was to make her worry, it'd be missing some exclusive item she was looking forward to; pretty easy to get around that one though, considering yja exists. Hopefully. If she did need comfort from a panic attack, I'd just wrap up with her real close and calmly try to talk to her a bit, face to face. It wouldn't take long before I could make a little joke to lighten the mood, and I'd let her crash out on the sofa in a blanket and enjoy a bit of luxury for the evening, getting waited on quite a bit. Thought of her snuggling up to me and wrapping her arms around mine when I get to join her melts my heart a little, even if the circumstances wouldn't.

>What kind of personality would she be according to the Meyer-Briggs Type Indicator? Which one are you?
Last I checked I was INFP, I think last time I checked she was ENFP. It's really late here now though, so I can't really go do another test.

A few times. Avoiding alcohol helps somewhat, but in those cases I've just found it helps to find different ways you can express your feelings; I do mine through art, maybe you could find something similar?

With that, I should sleep, fun questions this week, have a great one waifufriends!

You really shouldn't let a random user's post get to you, friend. Do you love Mami? If you do, and I assume you do, then you WILL be able to touch her, speak to her, whatever the two of you wish. People call Erio autistic any chance they get, but I take comfort in the fact that they couldn't be any more wrong. Stay strong, Mami friend, and Good luck.

>You really shouldn't let a random user's post get to you, friend.
That's the thing though, I see all those types of posts very frequently. I dont know what it was about this post that hurt so much.

I still love her but I feel like something is missing, and I feel it every time I look at her now

So the root problem is that you're depressed, because you can never be with her? Is that correct?

You are probably being more sensitive than usual for some reason. It happens to me too, something that someone says gets to me even though it previously wouldn't. It will pass though, given time.

Never physically be with her, is the way I would put it I guess.
Maybe it just caught me off guard or something since I've had no hiccups in our relationship in the last 2 years.

>It will pass though, given time.
Agreed

Thanks for the input guys

>Never physically be with her, is the way I would put it I guess.
Yes, this has troubled me for a long time, and probably will forever. But I have a certain mindset solution. Which may or may not work for you.

I think of our relationship here in "this world" as a transitory illusion. And when I die I'll go to the real world, where we can embrace and do all the things lovers do. But until then I'm content to keep my relationship in fantasy. At night I let my mind wander and imagine vividly doing everything I want to and living right there in her village. It's not real, but it's a "promise for the future of another world".

It's still depressing to not be with her, but it eases my mind and I know I'll be with her in some world, at some time.

Wow, thats just about exactly how I see it too.

sorry if my short posts are bothersome, I'm having a real hard time putting my thoughts into text at the moment.

That's fine. Good luck Mamifag.
I'm sure you'll be with her someday. Maybe you'll meet in a peaceful world without witches. Or maybe you'll be able to save her when she needs help. The possibilities are limitless, as long as your desire to reach her is limitless as well.

Sweet ones
Yup
>If yes, what things does she think are believable and where does she draw the line?
She seems to believe in good spirits that look over the living, but I don't know how far does beliefs go.
People near her suffering.
grab her hands and tell her to look at me, quickly think of a solution and tell it to her so she stops worrying.
>Bonus question!
>What kind of personality would she be according to the Meyer-Briggs Type Indicator?
Fuuka is an INFP
> Which one are you?
INFP too!

>How do you and you're waifu snuggle?
With my hand around her waist and her head resting on my chest.

>Does you're waifu have a specific piece of clothing she absolutely loves?
She really likes wearing turtlenecks, and I think they look absolutely great on her.
Fuuka sometimes says random pieces of trivia when she has no Idea what to say, it's absolutely adorable.
>What's something she love about you?
I wish I could know

It might be mood related, it happens.
My advice is do something for her, draw or write something that she would like, or make her a collage, those aren't hard but carry a lot of value.

Here's to another year of loving our waifus~

>intimacy
If we are both in the mood it is fine, but otherwise we are both more reserved about it.
>dream or aspiration?
Currently, to be top idol!
>future together?
Married in a humble little house with plenty of acreage for our animals to play in.

>moving
She would definitely cry at first, but would be excited for the future.
>boxes
Hibiki would try to do it by herself at first, but then ask for help when she fails.
>more work
That's kinda a subjective question, but I'd say probably her.
A little bit of both, but mostly the latter.

>first date
Hibiki would try to hide her feelings, but would ultimately fail at let her feelings to leak out.

Hibiki would be smart with her money, but isn't the type to hoard it either.

>snow day?
Build a snowman, make snow angels, and a snowball fight!

>land
She would prefer having more space for her pets, but would like to still be a reasonable distance from the city so her commute isn't too long.

Hibiki is a crybaby, and it breaks me up that I can't be there to hold her when she is sad.

>clothing
She loves to wear pic-related!

Her ahoge

It's really fucking cold outside. How does your beloved handle cooler weather? Would they rather be too cold or too hot? How about you?

That's a very cute pic!

-Depends on the size of the seat. If it's big enough, then she'd just curl up against my arm or have me rest my head on her lap. If it's smaller, then I become her personal blanket.
-I know she has a chiffon dress that she's not too fond of for personal reasons, but I suppose the closest would be this aquamarine amulet she wears.
-Her eyes.My touch.

She has quite a wardrobe for the cold, so she can easily bundle up should temperatures drop. I imagine that she'd much rather handle the warmth more than the cold. I'm the same, but only because the cold wreaks havoc on...well, it used to be my knee, but now it's spreading to my leg.

Can't answer all questions now. Have a great Wednesday, regardless.

- Nano is a shy girl. She would be all flustered if I tried to do that.
- Because I love her unconditionally regardless of her being a robot, and because she knows that I care about her.
- Being normal. But she is too special to be able to do it.
- Living a comfy life with her in a very comfy place.

- She would get really sad when she realize she'll leave all the good old moments that she lived in the old home behind. But she'd get back excited when she think about her new life in a different home.
- She would be able to lift even more boxes than I could ever do.
- Obviously, her.
- The former.

- She only cares about money for buying things at the supermarket.

- She can't get pounds. Another advantage of being a cute robot~

- I think she doesn't enjoy snacks at all.

- Probably. She even has an Obake shirt(according to what I read, Obake is a youkai)!
- Cockroaches. I fear them too. I have something in common with her~
- Hug her tightly and talk sweet things to her until she calms down.

-We like to cuddle everywhere! I even like taking her to a park just to cuddle in public, including handholding.
- Her seifuku. She's always so happy when she wears it!
- I love the way that she dresses! It's so cute! I think she'd like my boldness and my way of being. My heart would explode if she said that she find me cute.

What do you're waifu smells like?
What genre of movie would you watch together with her?
What color do you think it's her favorite?

i divorced my waifu last week and burned everything related to her
then i picked out a new one yesterday

so life's going good. why would she love me? because i imagine she does. everything about her is just a figment of my imagination.

pass the jack, snacks.

Well he probably wouldn't care at all and continue on as normal. I'd probably pop a boner. Being a servant though he can't actually put on weight though.

Sound the bells of war, snow war that is.

He's actually quite oddly nomadic.

He IS the supernatural.

I hope our future is a modest house together in the countryside of Hokkaido.

I'd never ever allow him join the JSDF.
He'd be nervous but is levelheaded and can keep cool.
>Ideal first date
I don't think he'd care about the location or plans, as long as I was enjoying myself.

I don't think he'd think much about that kind of thing. Maybe work harder at his studies? As for me, I need to spend more time with him. I haven't forgotten about him or even stopped thinking about him for a second but I want to deepen our bond. I love him so much it hurts.

>smell
Cheap body wash you'd find at a convenient store.
>movie
Horror, Tokusatsu, I'm also a sucker for romantic comedies.

Post songs that remind you of your beloved!
youtube.com/watch?v=6wcZb80f5VE
youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=eOCWpodwEDg

As in, the very first dream I remember? If so, no. ;-; I don't really remember my dreams.

>say no to you
To prevent myself from doing something stupid and hurting myself.
>say no to her
She doesn't provide me with a reason to do so.
>forget to eat, sleep or take care of yourself
Yes. I forgot to eat when at work a few times.

>snacks
Maybe fruits? I'm not so sure. Whenever it is show that she's eating, she's eating a meal; was never shown snacking on something.
>supernatural
She believes in demons since they exist in her world, ghosts and spirits. I'm not so sure if she has drawn a line somewhere.
>afraid of
She hasn't shown any fears, but she does have an insecurity about her breasts. She says "I won't lose!" to her rival and friends who are bigger than her.
>panic attack
Hold her close, stroke her head and reassure her that I am here for her - that everything will be fine.
>bonus
She is ISTP and I am ISFP.

Yes. She and two of her friends went into a dungeon full of traps and got stuck for a bit. They were dodging all of traps and it just hurt sitting there watching all of it unfold.

>how snuggle
Under a blanket and watching whatever's on TV, while stroking her head.
>clothing
She has a button featured on a lot of her outfits. It's a symbol of friendship between her and her best friend Rico.
>notice and love
Her crooked tail. It's just so adorable!
>loves about you
I would love to ask her that myself.

>too hot or too cold
She dislikes the cold. She would much rather be too hot at the beach. And she is when wearing any of her swimsuits.
>you?
I love the cold. I would love to move into a long lasting winter wonderland. Since she doesn't like the cold much and I dislike the heat, we can compromise and live somewhere that has a blessing of all the seasons.

Is there anything you say to her or do before heading out?

I wish she would appear in any dream.

She does magic, I think supernatural stuff wouldn't be that hard to believe.
Stuff happening to her friends.

Laying in bed after we wake up, facing each other.
Her Barrier Jacket.
The front parts of her hair that fall down to the sides of her head.

That was pretty much all of the first season.

Her favorite color is probably yellow, it's the same as her magic color.

Tell her I love her.

Right now, his biggest aspiration is to find a cure for his little brother's sickness. He was able to get his family back, so that's one dream of his that came true.

Even though he came from a wealthy family, money doesn't seem to be that important to him. He would still not be a big spender and would prefer to spend money on necessities.

He would prefer a large amount of land since he grew up in a villa.

I think the second dream.

Many times, unfortunately.

To those applicable, how do you deal with your waifu already having a significant other?

>Gained a couple pounds
It would probably be like pic related, I wouldn't mind nearly as much though.
>Resolutions
She would probably work on her cooking, I'm going to start working out.
>Snow day
Stay inside and keep warm.

>Supernatural
She said she believes in some sort of Heaven.
>Afraid
Decapitations/Missing limbs
>Panic attack
I'd hold her in my arms to help calm her down.

I feel upset and saddened whenever I she is unhappy or being made fun of by a certain spider; I just want to see her happy.

>Snuggle
Wrapped in her coils of course!
>Clothing
Darling's Shirt
>Trivial thing
I love her cheek scales.
>About me
Not sure, maybe my stance.

She definitely needs to keep warm, or else she can go into hibernation.

>What do you're waifu smells like?
I'd like to think like strawberries
>What genre of movie would you watch together with her?
A nice romantic comedy, maybe something along the lines of Signin' in the Rain
>What color do you think it's her favorite?
Probably red or pink.

That I love her more than I have ever loved anyone else.

If I'm reading the manga I don't find it hard to self-insert, in my own imagination I simply figure if Miia is real that doesn't mean everyone else has to be real as well; it may sound stupid, but it works.

Goodnight everyone! Have sweet waifu dreams, and more importantly have an excellent year!

>Moving

Probably excited for both of us to be on our own away from family.

>lifting boxes

I'd probably do most of the lifting, I gotta get super strong so I can carry the heavy boxes with her sitting on them without any problems!

>End of the day

I'd probably handle more of the physical moving stuff while she would do more packing/unpacking of the stuff

>planning

meticulously plan everything.

>military

Air force, she's already in it

>first date

She'd play it calm and collected

>ideal first date

Cafe to enjoy some tea!

>Holiday weight

We'd head to the gym and work it off together before she has to go back to work.

>New Years Resolutions

Hers would probably be to be more open, mine is to get stronger and work towards my dreams so I can be the best person I can be for her.

>snow day

Relax around the house probably, maybe go out and play in the snow a bit if she wants to.

>Housing

Probably something smaller, but still more rural with a decent piece of land.

>little quirk

If I'm out of town or in a position I know I'll be uncomfortable in I tend to carry a tiny plush of her in a cactus costume with me.

>snacks

She loves sweets, like absolutely adores them

>Supernatural

I'm not entirely sure if she would or not.

>fears

I think she might be afraid of being forced into something she doesn't want to do.

>panic attack

give her space at first, then get close to her, put my arms around her and tell her its all going to be okay, and ask her to tell me about what's troubling her so I can easier calm her down.

>bonus

Shes an INFJ-T, I'm an INFP

When she's having issues in a fight.

>snuggling

We tend to cuddle under some blankets, as it gets colder its becoming more of a pillow fort than anything though.

>Clothes

She seems to really love sundresses

>small thing I love

I love the way her ears react to her emotions.

>something she'd love about me

I'd hope she'd appreciate my willingness to be completely open to her, in my mind and my heart.

She seems to handle the cold pretty well.

>smells like

peppermint~

>genre of movie

Comedy

>color

While she mainly wears blue her favorite color is actually pink because of how well it compliments blue!

>song that reminds me of her

I've been listening to this one a lot lately. it makes it rain a bit though sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=kN6hNWJTj9Y

Generally "Be back in a bit, have a nice day, I'll see you later" or something along those lines.

Hope you all have a lovely week!

No. She's already in my head from dawn to dusk.

If I asked her if she had a more dedicated knight than I. I want to be her most loyal of knights.
>Why would you say no to her?
If she asked me if I had any intention to abandon her.

Healthful and delicious.
>Does your waifu believe in the supernatural? She'd rather not.
The supernatural.
Oiled foot massage.

>Have you ever seen your loved one in a difficult situation and felt bad for not being able to help?
Far too many times.

Nothing trivial about Mai Waifu. My world revolves around every fiber of her being

>How does your beloved handle cooler weather? Would they rather be too cold or too hot?
Somewhere in between is always best.

>What do you're waifu smells like?
Like divinity.
>What genre of movie would you watch together with her?
Any good one.

>Is there anything you say to her or do before heading out?
I do what I do for you.

Nothing would make me happier than for her affinity for her significant other to bear fruit.

Didn't have any ideas again but only leaving this question:
Is there a place that you would love to be there with your waifu? (Like a beautiful landscape IRL or in anime)
Would you love to actually live there or be near that place that you wished to be there?
You could post a link to that place or post it maybe?

Pic related, wished i could be with her below that tree with my beloved gamer girl.

Have a great week everyone and be careful with the cold weather!

Happy new year, Sup Forums! Hope you and your beloved had a wonderful holiday season.

>intimacy
She tries to be open, because she knows how important it is, but it's still difficult for her sometimes to talk about that kind of thing.

>love
I would probably say my loyalty and my inclination to help people.

>aspiration
To dissolve the White Fang and live in a world where faunus have true equality.

>future
Happily married with a house in a quiet part of Menagerie, maybe traveling Remnant as Huntresses after Salem is defeated.

>money
She's just not very impulsive with her money. She doesn't care too much about saving, because she knows it's important to do but she knows her family and her user can take care of her if anything goes truly disastrously wrong financially, and she knows how to survive without money anyways.

>weight
I wouldn't mind or possibly even notice, I'm really bad at noticing when people gain weight but she would definitely make a point to get back into shape in order to be in the best possible condition to fight the battles she needs to.

>resolutions
She'd resolve to make any modifications to her fitness routine she needs to this year to better herself physically, and probably try to resolve to be better about being more open. I'm also resolving to fix my fitness routines, and to be more devoted to her this year.

>snow
She'd complain but I'd drag her out into the snow to have fun, especially since I'll bet she missed out on a lot of winter activities because Menagerie is so warm.

>smell
She smells like cherry blossoms I'm thinking B&BW's scent line specifically with a faint hint of vanilla and just the smallest trace of what a new book smells like.

>film
Probably one of those cutesy-but-emotional anime films, like Hotarubi no Moru e or something.

>color
Definitely purple, black being a close second.

>discussing intimacy
Somewhere around the middle. She's a sensitive girl so I don't think she'd shy away from the matter but at the same time I have to figure out what she really wants.
>home
She'd be sad at leaving the memories we had in the old house but she'd be more excited at being able to decorate our new home.
>lift boxes
No I have to help her.
>who would have done more work
We'd both contribute equally.
>plan
Not meticulous but she's organized.
>waifu with money?
She sometimes goes overboard when buying fabrics, materials, and clothes, but she's not the shopaholic type.
>New Years Resolution
Hers would be able to maintain spending time with friends and family.
Mine is git gud at art so I can honour her beauty, and to continue working hard everyday so I can be the kind of person she'd be proud of.
>snow day
Make snowman. Then drink hot choco and cuddle on the couch while playing vidya.
>genre of movie
Romance or Romcom if it's her turn to pick.
>favorite color
Green!
youtube.com/watch?v=DNT6gAAuTBE
I don't have a specific place in mind but being able to go on a picnic with her somewhere very open like a vast luscious field would be nice.

Goodnight waifu thread.

>Felt bad for not being able to help
I really feel bad that everyone is out to kill for stupid reasons and seeing her being kidnapped twice was scary.
The worst thing is she doesn't even know that she's a target nor does she know about being immortal.
It was also implied that a specialist that caught could probably torture her to reveal her immortal nature to her and that thought me sick in my stomach
I can't understand the reasoning of these monster hunters at all, they are way more like monsters than she is!

>Snuggle
Preferably under a warm blanket with her head resting against my chest.

>Clothes
Tsukihi is very fond of her Yukata and rarely wears anything else!

>Trivial thing I love
There's a fried egg in her hair! I also like her cat grin.

>Cold
We both rather have it cold than hot. We handle the cold by staying inside and enjoying tea together.

>Smell
Freshly brewed tea

>Movies
I think there are few genres she wouldn't enjoy, but I love horror movies the most, both actually spoopy ones and the hilariously bad ones.
Seeing her react to them is the best part

>colour
light blue

youtube.com/watch?v=aU3VTCmCWjs
youtube.com/watch?v=3YcNzHOBmk8
youtube.com/watch?v=pquhYpGHrlw

I love dancing with her!

>Before I Go
Kiss her and tell her that I love her

>Canon SO
I feel kind of weird about this actually
She may or may not have a bf, we never get to see him and he could be made up simply to make her brother jealous.
In one of the recently translated chapters, she told her brother that she turned her BF down when he asked her for a date on White Day. Her reason sounded like she was just bored of him and didn't want to spend time with him.
I felt really bad after reading that, on one hand sympathetic for the guy because that really must have hurt, on the other hand I was wondering whether I would be interesting enough for her and got a little depressed.

Then one chapter later I felt relieved again because she lied and actually had an appointment that day.

For the time being, I decided to take the easy way out and continue believing that her bf is just made up given that it's left ambiguous anyways.
I feel way more comfortable imagining about us together that way and self-inserting into her world.

>Place
There are way too many places I could list were I'd love to be with her!
I would love to visit a metropolis like Tokyo or Hong Kong with her
Spent relaxing holidays in some remote Pacific Island nation no one has heard of
Visit cities with rich history like Venice or London
I want to go skiing with her in the Alps and get drunk at an Apres Ski Party

>Living there
Hm, I would most like to live somewhere near the Alps. St.Moritz would be great or maybe Bad Reichenhall or Brig-Glis.
In the end though, I think living near one of our families would be great

Funny timing, I'm probably going to be moving soon myself. He'd definitely be a huge help, being much stronger than I am and all.

Thank you once again! I see that Yukari is just as cute as ever too.

He'd probably be incredibly nervous, but being the trooper that he is he'd still try his best to maintain a smile regardless.

From his perspective, something that isn't too overwhelming. It wouldn't do too well for him to be grappling with a spate of agoraphobia in tandem with the usual nerves associated with a first date, and he'd probably figure as much if not in so many words. Something like a sharing a booth in a small cafe either before or after a nice, long walk in the park together would be pretty ideal.

Honestly, he could stand to gain a few pounds within reason. Don't get me wrong, I love his figure as is, but a tad bit of extra weight would help more than it'd hurt.

Hug him tightly and gently repeat to him that he's safe and that there's nothing to worry about, remind him to take slow, deep breaths, and reiterate that I'm not going to leave his side. Then talk it out when the dust settles a bit, if it's something he's comfortable talking about at least.

Only about 3/4ths or so of his story appearances. Ha.

Lightly scented (lavender or milk and honey) soap/shampoo with a faint, sometimes more or less noticeable hint of nervous sweat.

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

mods what the fuck

Okay seriously what the fuck

Banning waifu discussion on Sup Forums even when the threads are one day a week?

Is this how low Sup Forums has become? Abandoning parts of its culture?