Why is there a disconnect between sex and love in the world today?

Why is there a disconnect between sex and love in the world today?

I hear things like "sex is just sex", and I see people go into relationships thinking "I'm not going to be with this person forever". Why go into a relationship thinking that you'll get out of it eventually? Why are so many people this carefree about something that should mean a lot?

Pic kinda related...

i would step on a woman for puppy right

i'd step on the woman for puppies rights

you're ok man

MIVEHIND

kek, this.

>in the world today?

I don't know anymore. I used to know shit, but now I don't. You know?

It's the hipster way of thinking. Adolescence well into adulthood. Women are terrified of children and commitment all the while growing lonelier and more miserable with each passing day.

It's you. Sex is just sex. It's only when you're married that it becomes adulterous. Someone whose never had a sexual encounters at a young age won't experience it. We teach kids how to practice safe sex what did you think was gonna happen ?

In the world yesterday too? Today is still today right?

>posting more stupid threads asking stupid questions while using this picture every time

kill yourself dweeb

I think it was always this way.

Everyone but me gotta learn you are saying nonsense

Maybe it is me. Doesn't stop me from believing that life can be lived in a "cleaner" way. Men and women set themselves up for bad times when they do this, because if its acceptable for you to lead someone on, it can happen to you.

>Why is there a disconnect between sex and love in the world today?
Because women were given too many rights.

>tfw gay and found a guy who wants to be in a monogamous relationship
>been together for 5 years
feels good. i'm convinced people are just into the the quick and easy honeymoon phases of relationships and once that's over they consider the relationship done.

My posts pic is more of a parody of those posts. I made it earlier so its at least 20.44423% original.

>Why is there a disconnect between sex and love in the world today?

Millenials growing up with divorced parents.

My parents are still married so I know sex and love are intertwined, but most people my age have to make believe they're separate so they can keep up their coping mechanism that mummy wasn't that bad when she cheated on daddy because sex is no big deal and it's n-no big deal to me e-either *feels like shit after every one night stand*.

This post rings true to my ears. Still don't see how people come to these conclusions. Can't anyone learn from their parents mistakes?

I appreciate the thought of two people actually loving one another. I hope that you two go on to make many butt sex babies together.

>butt sex babies together.
user are you okay did you have a stroke?

Life is one big stroke...

D-do you care to elaborate at all?

MAN'S
BEST
FRIEND

My butt sex babies comment was a joke that must not have been received.

I'm off to stroke out with my jokes out, good night Sup Forums.

>Why go into a relationship thinking that you'll get out of it eventually?
I never got this myself, what's the point? Why would you be in a relationship with someone who you wouldn't want to see at some point? It just doesn't make sense. I haven't seen this in real life though, just on american tv-shows. Maybe it's a cultural thing.

It's kind of scary. If you combine divorced and never married parents only 37.5% of millennials came from married intact homes. What difference did you notice in that 38%?

Jews own the media
If someone hurt that dog...
Unit 351 all day
Pressure experiments I think

Step on cute little puppers and you deserved this to the fucking head. All five fucking rounds.

Yes...

>Why would you be in a relationship with someone who you wouldn't want to see at some point?

This. I don't see the point of dating just for fun.

fpbp