Transphobes BTFO

Transphobes BTFO

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958

>A total of 55 young transgender adults (22 transwomen and 33 transmen) who had received puberty suppression during adolescence were assessed 3 times: before the start of puberty suppression (mean age, 13.6 years), when cross-sex hormones were introduced (mean age, 16.7 years), and at least 1 year after gender reassignment surgery (mean age, 20.7 years). Psychological functioning (GD, body image, global functioning, depression, anxiety, emotional and behavioral problems) and objective (social and educational/professional functioning) and subjective (quality of life, satisfaction with life and happiness) well-being were investigated.

> After gender reassignment, in young adulthood, the GD was alleviated and psychological functioning had steadily improved. Well-being was similar to or better than same-age young adults from the general population. Improvements in psychological functioning were positively correlated with postsurgical subjective well-being.

>A clinical protocol of a multidisciplinary team with mental health professionals, physicians, and surgeons, including puberty suppression, followed by cross-sex hormones and gender reassignment surgery, provides gender dysphoric youth who seek gender reassignment from early puberty on, the opportunity to develop into well-functioning young adults.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLGZMsCipk
youtu.be/gEIePdZfNms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

I don't trust any kind of psychology anymore. It is thoroughly Jewish now, and like sociology, will bend to fit whatever framework the Jew deems acceptable for the period.

>rule one be being a doctor: do no harm
>rule two: prescribe puberty "suppression" when paid to do so

just kidding rule two doesn't exist these people involved in this are not real medics they are merchant shills.

>get your dick chopped off
>required to take a bunch of anti-psychotics and regularly see a psychiatrist
>????
>WOW WHY DO WE FEEL BETTER?

sage

It's also illegal to make them feel bad.

>rule one be being a doctor: do no harm

You do realize these people would literally die if they didn't get treatment/transition right?

Yeah.
I thought they outlawed sterilization.
>Timmy, I know you may think want to be a girl, but four years of age isn't really old enough to decide things like that. In fact, no age is.

This is your future you filthy degenerates

From the full text pdf, 2nd page, 3rd column, halfway down:
"1 transfemale died after her vaginoplasty
owing to a postsurgical
necrotizing fasciitis."

>the only treatment for mentally ill patients that think they're trans-crippled is to cut off their legs
>literally
le upboat, fellow magapeed. *tips gold*

the cost of liberation is expensive.

How so?

> there's only 55 trans people
Much relief

Yes I am certain that this study was not flawed in anyway and has been replicated multiple times.

Name another treatment for gender dysphoria other than suicide.

That kid's fat creepy lesbo mothers probably molest the shit out of him every night.

$20 says we eventually see him in the news for killing both of those bitches with an axe.

A fucking lobotomy

anti psychotics and therapy

Buckshot

manning the fuck up? therapy?

I said no suicide
name a study that proves anti psychotics can cure dysphoria

nuh-uh, science means doing something once and keeping your methods hidden and making sure no one else attempts it

1000% haram

Encouraging transition like promoting abortion. They will have to deal with the outcome. What satisfaction do you get out of this? Help me understand how im BTFO. This does not affect me in any way.

Pimozide

shitty bait

There's the pizomide case study. Of course you have inadvertently shown the problem with advocating for transitioning. There are no other studies because they're not allowed to be performed. Even studies looking at people who want to de-transition aren't allowed to be carried out. These kids will eventually kill themselves once they realize that they've been tricked and butchered

This is not a terminal illness. They are not dying. Your hysterical.

>55 person sample size and bias scientists

means jack shit

Let me sum this bullshit up for you.
>"progressive" leftist society peers encourages certain behavior and actions in young trans adults
>predictably, the young trans adults agree with their "progressive" leftist societal peers
>(((After gender reassignment, in young adulthood, the GD was alleviated and psychological functioning had steadily improved)))
> (((Improvements in psychological functioning were positively correlated with postsurgical subjective well-being)))

>implying suicide isn't the better treatment

"GIVE ME A BIGGER DICK OR I WILL KILL MYSELF"

pure unadulterated metal litmus.

Most of these people are perfectly normal boys and girls. Name another treatment for addiction other than suicide?

>gender dysphoria exists

schizophrenia symptoms can be successfully treated with castration and forced labor.

DELET THIS

>perfectly normal boys and girls.
>with sole-custody single mothers***

nobody ever mentions that part.

>No way can a 15 year old consent to sex
>8 year olds know they want to permanently mutilate their bodies because they totally weren't influenced by postmodernists talking about gender roles
>look how happy they are when drugged!
>see if you start hormone therapy early, it's almost like you really do turn them into the opposite sex!

where did things go so wrong? i couldn't have imagined these abominations in my comfy childhood.

some real work (learning or physical) and removal from that social setting

I thought gender was just a social construct anyways?

death by new snu

Until they hit the same wall roasties do in their late 20s, but they hit it ten times harder, then commit suicide.

>55 young transgender adults
Sorry, while I do not approve transgenderism, I also do not approve this tiny amount of people to be considered as any type of statistic.

op is a pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLGZMsCipk

you must really think that 8 year old boy whose ready to castrate himself is sexy huh?

There future is probably much worse. May even include the blasphemy being tucked under covers

You know what else could make these kids happier? If we gave them cocaine. I bet if they we're all coked up then they wouldn't even think about their gender shit.
Of course in the long run they'll be completely fuck, but this study didn't look at the long term outcomes either so apparently that doesn't matter

Right. These people have lost touch with reality. The rules change at the drop of a hat to show those sexist, racist, conservatives.

based leaf destroys amerifag

why would those dumb shit skins put a fence RIGHT next to the slides. Everyone wants to use the middle slide because they might get their fingers ripped off if they hold onto the side of the slide on the left and right.

Really, some people are just fucking stupid.

I love Louder with Crowder.

hes gay as fuck

You're also supposed to lay down while going down those

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob3rvRO5CCs&t=3396s
i was very sad to see this gay clip two days ago. there is comedy, and then subconscious urges

still, they do groundbreaking stuff

just look at this supreme cringe

youtu.be/gEIePdZfNms

>science doesn't agree with me
>therefore it is the work of the jew

I'm gonna assume this is a troll thread for my own sanity because no one can be this dumb.
>Brain develops in your mid twenties
>Trannies commonly end up hating themselves in their mid twenties
>Test done on young adults
This test was either done by a retard or they are being biased cunts by interviewing the younger adults.

SAGED

What are you talking about?

This is a perfectly normal family with a perfectly normal child.

my god hes is fucking terrible. all right wingers have the same terrible humor.

>55 is a valid sample size
>implying it wasn't 1000, and they just didn't tally the ones who didn't survive

who cares dude, seriously why do you care.

Is this progress?

At least they aren't in drag suits like buzzfeed alpha males.

that fucking shit eating grin

i hope you trollin cracka

ben shapiro's autistic angry voice humor is the best.

Have you ever seen a 5 year old have a facial expression like that? Completely mentaly fucked already.

Sometimes I wonder if the world is better off just dying.

I think we could for sure use a hard reset or at least world war 3.

it is dying.

??What do you mean???
Do you not care about this beautiful family?

That kids probably going to be a great doctor or something.

Kids, they are such windows into such basic truths.

>young adults and children
>1 year

No shit, gender is much more ambiguous when you're young

It's when they get way older and it's obvious they're a fucking man in drag that they start killing themselves

Shit strawman

>55
So they started with 100 test subjects but 45 committed suicide during the observation period and were removed from the data.

Maybe you see something wrong with this picture Sup Forums.

Maybe the world see's something wrong with you!

LOVE TRUMPS HATE!

seriously who cares? You conservatives always fight progress and you lose every time. Just let humanity evolve and fuck off.

Sexuality is fluid. Teaching kids the truth is better than teaching them lies.

I'm reminded of those studies showing Scandinavians are so much happier than Americans because they claim to be happier, but they have higher rates of alcohol abuse and suicide.

Maybe they're not actually happy and they're just desperately trying to convince others they're happy. Did you know humans sometimes do that based on social expectations?

>Just let humanity evolve and fuck off

What?

Im agreeing with you wtf???

These people need to see the truth of trans beauty before they will accept it.

I bet your some white fucker who is secretly uncomfortable viewing these photos.

so you are confirming burgers have shit taste.

Yes, loving Trump > hating Trump. You should try it too.

GAS YOURSELVES, faggots!

Oh I thought i meant I was supposed to love trump's hate

Learn something new erry day

Disgusting...

>well-functioning young adults
>fucking up your mind and body with hormones while in the most important developmental stage of your life and mutilating your genitals so that they are not only useless, but painful, disgusting and unusable

pick one

>Transphobes BTFO

I'm not even gonna waste my time reading all this bs

>the benefits we and our owners receive from the suppression of truth outweigh the detrimental effects it has on you and your daily life
I'm glad I don't live in Canada.

>You have no freedom if someone claims they are offended
>Criticism is no longer permitted and society now becomes a circlejerk of bad ideas intermixed with a few good ideas that ultimately progresses nowhere
>But nobody is offended, so it's all good!
Le sage

Hey there now, exposure to sexual fetishes, methods for anal sex, fellatio, masturbation, adults penis' and vaginas is perfectly healthy for children.

The CBC wouldnt lie to us would it?

its state funded, ergo best ever!

i misread that as the bbc and would say yeah, typical of them to promote that kek.

Fucking gas. What's that, you need to be coddled with a super-kind super-gentle solution? FINE! We could make it some tame, really basic chlorine gas instead! Then you can piss on something and breathe through that! There, all mercifully non-lethal! Then, you can TRANSFER YOUR FETISH onto watersports all fucking smoothly. Boom, cured, you're fucking welcome!!

BBC is an actual british media company.

thank you captain fucking obvious.

those are good things to talk/think about.

Yes the BBC is also an extremely unbiased and reputable state funded media source.

How can white people even be so racist to think they can compete with superior black boi pussay?

Jesus Christ, why do none of these drag queens look even remotely acceptable? I looked better as a kid, when I was experimenting with this shit.
Why do they always have tons of makeup on? I'm not upset by people trying female clothes, but caking them in tons of makeup and forcing them to "act feminine" makes them really repulsive.

I know people who were cured after the orlando pulse extravaganza. THAT laid down the principle that transfaggotry is very much not an immigrantly thing, and that that shit can only be expected in leaves and burgers. It boldly established the point that injections of cultural enrichment are above LGBTLMAOPCMCIA horseshit.

They start killing themselves when they are 30+, when the age train starts hitting them

gas all trans, stop normalising mental illness