Why do you hate gay men Sup Forums?

Why do you hate gay men Sup Forums?

They're narcissistic sociopaths. Every single time.

because they are going to molest that child, the mental damage from that will make the child grow up to be a tranny who will then molest others before demanding that the tax payers pay for it to have its cock cut off and turned into a festering wound

Pointless retards.

They molest our children.

Because being gay is not natural. Bisexual men on the other hand are perfectly acceptable.

Because faggots are pedophiles with silent but deadly farts

Because that kid will be molested, become gay, molest a kid. continuing until we kill all gays and scare them back into the shadows.

we need more gays. more puusy for me.

At least one of those men has sucked that child's cock, probably fondled his sack and buried their face in his little arse cheeks. Its fucking disgustingly... hot.

I don't. I don't give a fuck who you fuck so long as they are consenting adults.

Fuck off faggot
>t.homosexual

they have no evolutionary value and one of them molested me as a child

Poor kid SAGE

Hate? No.
Realize that they're a threat to family values, children and humanity? Yes.

The sweetest feeling in this life is tainting purity. The evaporation of innocence is such a rush that floods the mind with an intense high. There is no greater bliss than leaving the innocent fragmented and fractured. Watching the struggle and pain is orgasmic. The horned goat of Babel has attended the feast. I await the eternal ram at the altar of Sodom.

Bunch of child molesters and freaks. They should all be stoned to death and anyone who sympathises with them should be flogged.

Idiot

>implying straight people never molest kids

How was he implying that?

Arizona?

Wtf how?

Honestly they just annoy and disgust me. If they were to keep to themselves and i never saw them i wouldn’t care as much. But seeing a faggot out or talking queer is revolting. Seeing men holding hands is repulsive. I don’t care if you’re a faggot but i don’t want to see it. It’s absoluetly disgusting. They’re dirty sex perverts who have aids. They push their disgusting freakishness into our faces. Totally revolting

Because they reject their biological mandate to propagate our species and advocate for others to do the same. They’re self-loathing humans.

not all child molesters are fags but all fags are child molester

the kid's name is Drake

look it up, they were paraded around on the media for weeks as "a typical gay family" before this happened

Lol "Indefinitely suspended" Mitrione was suspended for two weeks.

they are unnatural and ostentatious, but there are bigger problems, mainly NIGGERS

fags keep their neighborhoods looking nice & they don't slang dope on the corner & driveby shootings
the main victim so their degeneracy is their own culture