(((Richard Spencer)))

Look at this kike. Anyone who seriously believes/listens to this guy ought to seriously reconsider their beliefs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what he's gonna try to pull tomorrow.

>meme flag
>spamming this over and over
Jee I wonder (((who))) is behind these posts

Meant to click fascist.

Oh ok Rabbi, I'm with you know

Young conservatives get their very own 21st century David Duke. Expect every new conservative candidate to be endorsed by Richard Spencer. Every time a conservstive candidate gains any headway, the media will rush to Richard Spencer and David Duke, camera and microphone in hand to ask if they endorse this new candidate.

Save one, which of these statements is false?

He deliberately compares the need for white and European ethnostates with Zionism because its literally rooted in the same existential drive. By making this comparison he puts liberal Zionists in an awkward position.

Racemixing is not the main problem its declining birth rates and mass unrestricted immigration.

He's right about the history of homosexuality.

Am I missing something?

I bet you think Mike Enoch is white too?

But Dr. Duke is awesome and, wouldn't hurt a fly. Anyone who thinks otherwise is extremely bigoted. Same thing with spencer. Just the uninformed forming spoon fed opinions.

I don't pay enough attention to Enoch.

Is this you nigga boy?

Correct, he is an obvious plant and you are bad at reverse psychology.
Saged and ignored

Hmm. Sage.

Damn straight that is me dawg!

hm. on top of nonwhite wife
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

bump

Spencer is intelligent, provocative, and visually intriguing. Can't tell from your post if you are for or against, but I agree in the future he will be a force to be reconned w

i wonder who's behind all these posts accusing right wing figures of being jews

How many of these threads are you being paid to make, faggot?