Eh ?

hey pol, I'm new around here
I just wondering what you guys opinion on Palestine-Israeli conflict, I'm quite curious

Your Indonesia help out your Palestinian Muslim brothers. They're not radical to anyone except kikes.

Palestinians are okay, fuck the kikes.

why doesn't Israel just genocide the Palestinians and take the land already,

it seems like that is what they are doing, but they are taking their sweet time about it, this shit has been going on for 70+ years, they have all the strength they need to do it, so do it already

Jews only owned 6% of the land before the UN partition. Israel has no right to exist, and a Jewish state has no right to exist in any form anywhere else on Earth after what they've done with concern to foreign politics and how they have treated the rightful indigenous owners of Palestine, Lebanon and Syria.

It's all hitlers fault, if he didn't create a jewish spring then there wouldn't have been a refugee crisis.

They are the only thing keeping the population here united against a common enemy. And they give us constant excuses to grab more land every time they "chimp out". For security reasons. So they chimp out like the sandnigger that they are. We take land as a "buffer zone". Settle it. And continue the expansion.

Perfect plan. The Arabs are just useful idiots.

With muslims, you either conquer them, or get conquered. That's why they are conquering europe.

Truly the most jewish way to genocide someone, i like it

did you guys just bomb syria? wtf is going on over there?

It cracks me up to see all the impotent Muslim men of the world crying onto their stinky little dicks that a billion of them can't beat 10 million Jews.

I hope Israel expands to cover the entire middle east and purges Islam from the earth.

>bomb Israel because they're jews
>bomb Palestine because they're muslims
>win/win

How delusional do you have to be to come to the conclusion that everyone who dislikes Israel is muslim?

>t. Jidf.
When there's no arguments left you faggots just say glass the whole thing. You rather destroy the world rather than let Palestinians have their rightful land. Pathetic parasite.

you make it sound like thats a bad thing

>hatred of muslims makes you a jew
fuck off muslim idf.

We bomb syria every few weeks and every few weeks I see the same threads about it on Sup Forums

Nothing you say or do will change the fact that Israel is illegitimate and literally WILL NOT EXIST soon.

Palestinians owned 0% of the land before the partition. it belonged to the King and before that it belonged to the Ottomans

The US needs to stop backing Israel, or try taking the not-Israel side. The war would be over quick.

Can the Israelis teach others to remove kebab so efficiently?

Please?

You forgot to add Jordan

I dislike the way Israel embraces most of the decadent principles of the west (feminism general degeneracy ect), however I do like the way they give the religion of peace a taste of their own medicine. I also find it funny the way they cuck USA. Israel unironically dindu nuffin wrong. It's a shame about the Palestinian Christians though.

The Pallies should bomg the settlements, not Israel-proper. Enough dead settlers and they’d have to scale the expansion back

idk this time seemed more serious. I heard it was an iranian target. anyway godspeed

Mudslimes and jews kill each other
Its a good thing

Looks like someone lost a war or seven.

>americas greates ally
and the only democracy in the region

>and you should support israel like every good christian
we are a judeo/christian society after all
OY!

so, looks like the kingdom of Jerusalem is a better option I guess