Aikatsu and Pripara thread

Will the next Pripara season really reset everything except Lala who remains idle?

Other urls found in this thread:

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1453195492
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mememagic killed Koharu.

I swear if PP S4 is a pokemon style reboot I'm going to find each one of you and punch you all in the fucking face.

Does anyone have that mega link with a bunch of idle music? Computer died

I don't think so, user. And you can trust me to know what I'm talking about.

It could happen if Lala moves abroad for some reason. Maybe to Italy. We've already seen that PriPara has different regions.

>spoiler
No such place, but I bet there's Pritaly.

The members of the winners of the final Grand Prix get to compete to become Divine Idols. At first it looks as though Tricolore's going to win, but then Salami and Nonsugar edge their way into a tie for first place and they're warped to this celestial arena. Then Chiri is like ikki ni kami aidoru ni narimasu wa but she gets zapped by some Divine Lightning and drops out and they have to dance and sing avoiding it. Sophie looks to be having the easiest time but she runs out of Red Flash, gets blasted and then Pepper and Mirei drop out as well. Eventually Lala and Non pull off some impossible dance move to repel a dozen Divine Lightning strikes and their Prism Voice (yeah you know that shit comes back) repels the final one and both of them are warped to Idol Valhalla where they meet the Saints and it's like after you become a Divine Idol you can't return to the real world but you become a privileged existence within PriPara and Non is like fuck yeah and Lala's like I can't do that man Non congratulations and Non's like okay finally I chouten ni tatsu and the Saints are like Lala you baka you can't not become a Divine Idol now your idol self is lost forever and you have to compete as your regular loli self and then Non creates a real Junon, Pinon and Kanon with her new Divine Idol magic and Lala and the four Nons have a celebratory orgy.
Itapri[\spoiler].

Utapri?

I haven't gotten to watching Pripara but are any of the 3ds games fun? Modded my system and thinking of giving one a try now that region is a non-issue.

I hope s4 is just another dimension, And every character is there but with diferent roles And teams

I want to fuck Lala.

That why Shion sees herself as Jururu's papa.

Year of the poyo.

Long hair Dorothy looks way better if I can be perfectly honest with you.

Apparently it's Shion's bday today so remainder that Shion is objectively the best character in PriPara, one of the best characters ever, that she is 天下無双 or Unrivaled On Earth if you don't know moonrunes, that her seiyuu Yamakita Saki is objectively the best newcomer seiyuu in PriPara with a voice so manly it can turn you into a girl like Dimitri's Midnight Bliss and that I hope she is a good person IRL because if I ever get the occasion I would definitely ask her to become her friend even if I don't particularly care about Iris besides Miyu's smugness.

It's because Reona said it to her in episode 99.

>Shion, papa-ppoi, ne?
>Ee?

She seemed pretty friendly when I high-fived her at last year's PriPara Musical.

Mikan is a pop Idol? I thought she was the cute type.

What do you think /ai/?

Friendship doesn't exist, and neither does /ai/.

I think that's generally false.

He's right tho.

Bien hecho.

He's not, tho.

Snowflakes has loads of female friends.

He is. Boys and Girls only pretend being friends until they can be something else.

who?

No, boys can only pretend to be friends with boys, and girls can only pretend to be friends with girls.

More PP s4 news will be revealed on January 18.

>cute type
"Lovely" type. Like Lala or Kanon.

Kasai is just tsundere.
Nekota a cute.

I'm still annoyed by the final chapter.

Wait, PriPara isn't dying? I expected it to get replaced by that live action little girl toku show.

Wait this is already over? I thought it was ongoing
I'm only at volume 5

PP is way too strong user, I'm impressed with all the success it has, even though it may have some subpar episodes and characters it's pretty damn fun.

Yeah, two months ago. Its popularity kind of died but it felt like it came to a natural end.

The last chapter was good, but they saved some shit for extra chapters, probably Nekota's unobstructed real face.

What did I miss? Why is everyone saying PriPara is getting a Sun&Moon-style reboot.

Season 4 has key art of loli Lala in an idol outfit and promises it'll be "completely different from PriPara until now" or something.

>season 4
They're actually calling it a new series.

I'm glad we actually had Non being an idol then.

Lala is sexy-type.

You're a sexy type.

No fuck you user, they do that with every season.
PP is getting an S4 and NonSugar and the Geddons and everyone else will be in it!

PriPara next series will probably have a new staff.

>no 森脇真琴
B-but how?

I hope so.

Please no, look at what happened to MH, it became total shit.

I've only seen that reported second-hand.

Milky Holmes only became better when she was removed.

Is Pripara going to get an spin-off after S4? Since OGkatsu died after that.

>New Pripara
>no Garumageddon
>no NonSugar
>no Tricolore

PriParApocalypse will happen and everyone will die except Laala user here. In order to pursue the right path of speculah I always use actual facts to argument that every character will be removed for s4; And the fact they they call it "new series" is in fact not a valid argument. Whenever they announce a new season they always call it new series /新シリーズ so this doesn't mean anything.
See for example an article that talked about s3 which also use 新シリーズ to designate s3 animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1453195492

Maybe, I mean, it's quite strange for a show for children to run this much, unless you're duel Masters.

Thank you for the link; I strongly suspected that would be the case, but I didn't have an actual reference for how previous seasons were advertised.

That's because no children show had ever been as good as PriPara. We're reaching new horizons here man.

One or two-cour spin-offs about each unit running concurrently to the main show. Bringing in different genres, sakuga increase and auteur guest directors, Non becomes a harem queen, Hibiki runs for president, Mikan becomes a magical girl.

Exactly, and that's what I love, you might think it's all fun and games but some character arcs are really well done, heck, even better done that some character arcs from more "serious" shows, PP is great man, I love it!

There's Princess Tutu and Cardcaptor Sakura. And Minky Momo too.

It would be pretty great if there are included in BD/DVD as special episodes.

I think user means about the ones currently running.

>That's because no children show had ever been as good as PriPara

When's the Gurumin anime?

It took me this long to notice there are two threads up. Is this our revenge for the deleted ones?

Parin is cute, she should become an idle.

After the Aikatsu Shion spinoff movie releases and beats all the records Your Name just beat.

Would let her drill me.

Reminder if we are booted while streaming, we could temporary immigrate to other board.

I want to headpat this cute girl.

That's demeaning.

You just need to turn the lights off.

>Lala's new power

Never ;___;

Non won't lose to oneechan.

>idle
She's a Spiral Warrior™, not an idle.

>They're actually calling it a new series
>will probably have a new staff.

There were three earlier. This is what happens when people can't find the thread.

Kiyal was a spiral warrior and she also became an idle in that one official AMV.

That's Kiyal, not Parin.

Isn't this really dangerous?
I mean, if you fall you will certainly die crushed.

Get idle or die trying.

Professional idols only. Do not attempt at home.

Seconding this, fampai.

Take a look at this contradictory evidence:

A1 user, do you still want to do your square? I will release it next thread if I don't hear back from you.

Considering how previous PR and PP arcade games updates were named, pretty sure that "kami aidoru 2016 season 4" refers to the game's update, not the anime series.

I dig this kinpatsu Shion.

It is the game campaign, it says 2016 right there, as in "2016 season 4".

Okay, thanks for the correction.

Pretty sure that's Shion and Mirei's daughter.

I'm Shion and Mirei's daughter.

What's her name?

You wish.