How can one girl be so best?

How can one girl be so best?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!EtNTFJ4Y!fMdIqmTjKWthDnwRKSjszHeDhcgvHHMGJcOwoBF6x1U
manga.tokyo/news/madogatari-exhibit-will-be-held-again-in-september-in-tokyo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Magic.

That is a monster, not a girl.

Post that girl, then we would be able to explain.

Does she also want araragi's d?

Yes. She just acts classier about it than the rest of the girls.

Not as much as Math here

Nobody is quite as desperate for the R as she is.

Can change body types depending on your mood.

More like her mood, but that generally involves making the people she cares about happy.

Hanekawa just is, and it's not for us to question it.

What girl are you talking about?

There's something about a girl who would casually face dismemberment for her beloved's sake. Even if she regenerates completely and comes back pestering them for donuts as repayment for the ordeal.

decent subs WHEN?

Almost 2 weeks ago.

There needs to be way more scenes of Shinobu just relaxing and dicking around.

>catfags

What scene/episode is that from? I don't recall it offhand

Link? For some reason I couldn't actually connect the torrent that was using the anonsubs.

It's from Koyomi (episode 9 I think).

what's wrong with short hair shinobu's legs?

She's pigeon-toed and bending at the knees.

>As Kiss-Shot's body grows she looks back towards Koyomi more
What did they mean by this?

Potentially nothing. Potentially that she is starting to like him more. According to one of the interviews her VA thinks she was infatuated with him from the moment he offered up his blood.

link to interview?

only love

I cannot find it and it's pissing me off. I distinctly remember the phrasing she used too: that Araragi "became a special existence" to Kiss-Shot, but it's not coming up where I thought it would. Then there was a part where she said that the biggest difference between loli Kiss-Shot and Shinobu is that Shinobu enjoys being a little girl.

I need that WebM of loli shinobu growing.

It's for research purposes.

Because best girl is best. She is both loli, and teen, and oppai milf. She is all the deres rolled into one. Shinobu/Kisshot is best girl all around. Nobody competes.

Pic related.

how do you even deal with that

I really like her. Or rather I'd like to get to know her.

Decent Kizu 2 subs came out by an user herw first (by Sup Forums) like 2 days before Christmas. I was in thread when they dropped it. If I could I would offer sexual services.

All of the deres is a stretch. Though she does have a wonderfully done hint of tsundere and some absolutely destructive deredere.

Thanks user, you can go to bed tonight knowing you helped SCIENCE.

Yeah, yeah. Enjoy your fap.

I agree with your statement. I admit I am too drunk and too tired to accurately provide proof of all the deres, thus I simply cast a blanket statement over all deres upon her. However, I hope that you yourself (being of a sound member of the "Shinobu defense Force") will be able to agree upon and defend our mutual position of "Shinobu being best" in my abstinteism.

>streaming

Aye aye Captain Shitfaced.

I saved it from an user who was bad at screencaps. I've been dragging my heels on the project of remaking all my Shinobu reaction images from BD rips.

Get on my level blondie.

She can create copies of herself. Read Shinobu Figure for proof.

She can do basically whatever she can imagine if she has enough power behind it.

mega.nz/#!EtNTFJ4Y!fMdIqmTjKWthDnwRKSjszHeDhcgvHHMGJcOwoBF6x1U

I'm gonna spoonfeed you since I want you to tell me how good/bad they are.

Also, posting best girl.

Cat is Perfection

Sometimes she's adorable, then at the drop of a hat she'll switch to an expression like this.

2012?

But that's adorable too.

Her rage only makes my-

I was thinking more along the lines of violently sexy. Or at least that's what my raging erection tells me.

Found the commentary of Tekketsu posted up on YouTube and I am dying to see a translation.
Would love to do some project like that myself, though not enough time nor enough knowledge at the moment.

Any sort of translation is going to be a long, long way off unless we're extremely lucky.

"Carry on my wayward son"
I don't need spoon feeding. I read the LN and saw in theaters. I'm just saying user's .ass subs were good enough. Especially since they were the first English subs on nyaa for like days.

That only makes it better. A vicious monster playfully flashing her fangs at me before relaxing into my arms is adorable, fulfilling, and exhilarating.

only hate you mean

if euler was a boy she'd wear a fedora

Just because she realized that math is the most beautiful knowledge there is?

If only she could derive an equation that would let her not be a sperg.

According to nadeko she derived a more sophisticated one in which she manages to keep her "sanity" through self-caused psychological damage.

Thank god she's a mathematician and not an engineer. A massively over-engineered and fragile solution that's years late and over budget is not a good one.

Why is Ougi so cute?

An engineer would gloss over the fundamentals, create a cheap patch that hides the problem and send to the management team to price it as much as the user can pay for pure profit.

Sodachi is just as guilty of glossing over the fundamentals and sweeping the problem under the rug instead of fixing it.

That's only because Sodachi is a retard

I'M GONNA DO IT! I'M GOIN TA MARRY SHINOBU! NONE OF UPU FUCKS. AN STOP ME I'M GONNA MAKE THAT SASSY VAMPIRE MU WIFE AND I'LL TREAT HER WELL!

It's the sleeves.

Was it rape?

I haven't seen the movie, does Kizu-Shinobu wear panties?

nope

kizu II have too little Kiss-shot screen time, battle scene were great. Hanekawa was superb in kizu II.

Thanks, I can't believe my favorite artist made a critical mistake.

And she still hasn't won because Japs have astronomically shit taste.

Where were you?

What is this? What did I miss?

manga.tokyo/news/madogatari-exhibit-will-be-held-again-in-september-in-tokyo/

Honorable Mentions

12. Hidamari Sketch's Yuno

11. Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl's Erio Touwa
Election top 10

10. Monogatari's Nadeko Sengoku

9. Madoka Magica's Mami Tomoe

8. Madoka Magica's Sayaka Miki

7. Monogatari's Tsubasa Hanekawa

6. Monogatari's Mayoi Hachikuji

5. Madoka Magica's Madoka Kaname

4. Madoka Magica's Kyoko Sakura

3. Monogatari's Hitagi Senjōgahara - 774 votes

2. Madoka Magica's Homura Akemi - 1162 votes

1. Monogatari's Shinobu Oshino - 1687 votes

Ah, so it's just the author that's an irredeemable fag for letting crab win for so long? I wholeheartedly apologize to the rest of Japan.

To be fair, that image was made before we knew

Oh god.

What do I have to do to have a girl hate me like that?

Ruin her life

I honestly believe that people will look back on Monogatari and realize it was the first anime to truly push the medium forward since Evangelion.

I guess I have to up my game. So I think step one is to find a target.

Ideally she is someone who has known you for a while, and is competitive in some field with you.
When you do ruin her life, you must make it so her hatred of you encompasses her entire reason for living. You must make her hate you so much that she cannot live without you.

(/r/ing that part in the LN where Sodachi basically says this)

I think Ougi is the best girl of all time inb4 >girl

Not that user, but I wish I had that. I was just told she felt too dependent on me. Kidding, it's a pretty selfish thing to want. I'll just wish Oikura finds happiness.

Are the purchasable LN up to the point that they start covering what happened to her beyond the anime?

>girl

can you read moon runes? Cause the English ones are Kizu and the first 1/3 of Bake.

I believe in her words, she told Araragi that he never once bored her in comparision to the world. Kiss-shot told Araragi that he saved her not because she was her but because he would have done that for anyone. She sounds sad while saying this. Araragi though starts denying this and wants to tell her that it's not true.

Kabuki showed clearly how deeply Shinobu and Araragi care for each other.

>not girl

Best girl

I've only just finished Nisemonogatari. Neko Kuro is next right? I didn't really like Bakemonogatari that much but I enjoyed Nise much more so hopefully the same goes for the rest of the series.

Karen!!!

Yes kuro is next. What didn't you like about Bake? I ask cause Nise did stories about 2 new characters so if you hated the crab/snail/monkey/snake/cat character, then you probably wont like anything else.

Bullshit, most have lost interest ever since Nise.

Yeah you go Neko Kuro then Second Series.