/bng/ - BLACK Nationalism General

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

>wh*Tes STAY OUT

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general.

What have you done today to further the BLACK cause?

The Story of Yakub and Yashmal
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

African Heritage
afrolegends.com/

Nation of Islam
noi.org/

BLACKpast
blackpast.org/

Africans are not human and that's a scientific fact.

hello my black brothers

What do you think of the latest albums from KRS-one, Wu-tang clan and Talib Kweli's last albums. They pretty much use the "barcodes" to explain current political situations for the black community from a Sup Forums perspective.

Have you accepted KARA BOGA as your savior yet?

But I'm a white that supports black Nationalism. I'd gladly trade the belt of >60% black counties in the south (and more to make them contiguous) and perhaps also, the area around Detroit) for a white Ethnostate.

We can have peace, international cooperation, and mutually-assured futures.

fuck yourself and die, Jews are not human, and that is a jewish fact.

*kremt* NIGGERS

Im actually ok with black nationlist as long as they stick to their own thread and stop raping white women

Here's the map.

why did you use the picture of a big black bulging mountain of muscles to illustrate your sense of BLACK nationalism? why didn't you use one of a great black classical composer, or even painter or sculptor, or scientist, or architect for that matter. Anything that demands a semblance of intellect and that your race should learn value over muscles if they ever wish to succeed?

Fuck you and your black nationalism.

>be bluepill new fag
>hear about racist chan on cnn
>see angry people laughing about raping daughters
>hitler 2.0

>ooga booga bix nood
What?
So, you like black nationalists if they go back to Africa, basically. I wonder, do you think they want Africa or America huh? Ya think they'll be moving back or demanding territory in North America? ffs

>p/o/I is getting infested with nigger shills...lets get some nigger hate threads going anons.

imb4 ban

I personally have met people from Israel and have never seen any other person with such a disgusting level of arrogance and self-righteousness. I can take banter for any American, European and even lesser negroids, but Israelis have a special place in my hearth. Someday user the moon will fall on your head, and the chosen one will walk through the eastern gate and piss on the ashes of the holy temple.

Black Nation thought? Worthwhile trade for a Northwest Republic, Midwestern Reich, or Northern New England + Atlantic Canada sort of situation (or all three).

Jewish Girls Love Black Cock

(White guy here) Friendly reminder niggers aren't human! 14/88 #pullthetriggeroneverynigger #6millionmore!

And every American I've met was a psychopath, still can't judge America as a whole can I? That is because my feels don't dictate reality, but I guess yours do.
I don't care about Jewish girls one bit.

lol

k

Reminder Latvians are the long lost tribe of nubia

Kill yourself shitskin.

Nigger here
I already claimed some land for our state, I call it Niggermania

Ol' Jonny ain't gunna be happy 'bout that son.

I'm transnigga, I identify as a Nigerian muslim warlord, my pronouns are Nig, Nee & Nog
I am a big, buff, hairy nigger in an Asian's body. I also studied Niggerology, Quantium Coonery & Bixnoodics. My language is Dinduspeak. And I demand white wimmin & reparations. PAY UP NIBBA

#OpenBordersForIsrael
Reminder that the REAL JEWS were Africans from Ethiopia.

Because for about a week now, these threads(probably posted by one guy) have fixated on fucking white women and cucking white men.

Seems to be the only metric of success they appreciate.

>now this is black nationalism

It's a fucking axiom is what it fuckin' is. Pay denbt you filthy.

Blacks deserve their own strong, independent, nationalist state in Africa with their own culture and traditions.

The same goes for whites in Europe, asians in Asia, hispanics in Central America etc.

1/8th Native American here. Get the fuck out off my land.

>pic
how can anyone say negros are not ugly monkeys is beyond me...

>Nationalism
Your nation is in Africa

>that flag

please, nobody fall for this divide and conquer attempt

Shut up you boomer faggot.

Welcome to Sup Forums there's no goal, just endless shitposting.

>every American I've met was a psychopath
That's probably because you've only met other Kikes.

This thread was made by a white guy

>tfw you realize a Turk makes these threads

How sad..

Terry Crews is such a faggot he let another man grope him and did nothing. Fuck off.