Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

K

K.. keep me posted.

>be achmed
>get called out for being a shitskin rapist
>"REEEE"

Barely never see Germans post and yet you have the biggest population in Europe

What’s a German? Those things still exist?

Hitler was right

>Reddit fuckery

First of all tl;dr. Secondly, who actually bullies on krautanons? they understand the Sup Forums dialect from birth. Lastly are you a turk LARPing as a krautanon?

germans? Pay your debts first... you still own a lot of cash to those you invaded during WW2. But first give back what you stlen.

Cuck

Agreed

K

Correct. Germany owes Poland $1 trillion in WWII reparations which remain outstanding. Germany is shirking its moral responsibility to repay this debt.

Fact is Sup Forums turns boys into men. Vote if you don't want to be a cuck. Germany can be saved unlike Sweden and America.

Really it is a non-issue man.

you get your money if you give back the clay we paid

>Hans is sad about being bullied on a buthanese cave painting board while his country has bled to death Greece. While his country is trying to force other European countries to accept mass immigration. While his country keeps voting for the mad woman who is responsible for all of this shit
Poor Hans

Kraut'bros are wrong on bullying.
It's slaves(poolak) infestation and post under British and/or Au or US flags.
They are too lazy to work, so they keep on stirring shit on Sup Forums

Isn't the entire existence of Germany just basically cucking and bullying and denigrating yourselves?

Harden the fuck up.

The Greeks are shitskins that can't handle their own economy and too lazy and stupid to get a job.

TL:DR - Take it easy friend. We all like you. Some of us, dare I say. Might even love you.(not me though that would be gay bro).

Try not to take it too personally.
There is a lot of faggots on this board with no life, no future, and no brain.(I'm one of them) They eat sleep and shit post for substance in their miserable worthless lives.

Stand tall. (continue sitting here visting)
Be brave. (continue posting whats on your mind no matter what)

They have their own forums, you barely see any italians or spaniards either

didn't they just like, not overwhelmingly enough vote for merkel & friends to give them control of the gov't, so they're just running a re-election until they get the right result? I think I'm missing something but I wouldn't be surprised.

Hahaha the "german workethic" meme is the biggest lie repeated here. Germans are the laziest people i worked with. They start theyr work everyday with 1h coffe break. They work till 2 pm on fridays and never agree to staying overtime, none of germans i worked with agreed to be paid based on amount of work they did, ALL of them wanted to be paid per hour. But the biggest issue was they can't, or don't want to do anything "extra". They will wait 2h for special team to fix an issue instead of fixing it themselves in 5 min.

That's pretty much it, but AfD will probably pick up more votes in the re-election. Merkel might be out if the results don't change significantly enough for her to form a coalition. It's bad news for Mutti either way.

It's NOT okay to be G*rman. Your country had to be destroyed after WW2 but for whatever reason Antanta decided to keep it

but yeah, p much this. We all rib each other because we're men trying desperately to whip one another into shape before we're all destroyed.

It's slide time

Germans are disgraceful pussies.

Adolf is rolling in his grave

Germans are enormous cucks. I wish you were banned form this board so your sick ideas couldn't infect the rest of the world. You have an overwhelming white majority still, you could actually win just by getting violent with refugees. You should not be shitposting.

Our people need a homeland does this even matter to you?

Fick your cucked homeland the only thing worse is Sweden but at least there not the biggest factor in socializing the EU you fags are

BOO THIS MAN
BOOOOOOOOOO

>Our people need a homeland
You are not German and your homeland is America.

>iFunny
kek
>y yu happy Whyte poeple are you raicist?

Hitler was a wise man.

>I don't see much future for the Americans. It's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social of social inequalities . . . Everything about the behavior of American society reveals that it's half Judaized, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together - a country where everything is built on the dollar?

Geez, it's a good thing we didn't accept them in our monetary union then. Also kys.

Not, it's just that their political system is retardedly shaped to avoid one guy alone pulling the strings (which doesn't matter when all your politicians agrees on subjects such as immigration and EU anyway). Merkel was already ruling via a coalition before the election.

i liek poop XDD

This is bait to make people attack Germans. sage, and ignore.

Not so fast :^)

Doesn't refute anything i just wrote. Being employed and doing minimum work required to not get fired is opposite of being hard worker.

Fuck you. How do you know he isn't German? We have blood based citizenship. Maybe one of his parents is German. Then he has more right to live in Germany than these shitty muslim migrants we have now.

Not so fast indeed

Quintessential G*rman

*teleports behind you*

first of all it is Poles (slavs kek) who is whitest in europe

56%er here, the realty is that you bring it on yourself. The big shift has been young people thinking first about their quality of life in terms of personal pleasure and wealth ahead of starting a family. The idea that having nice cars and vacations is more important than having children is the source of your 'refugee' crisis. You became weimar level degenerates voluntarily and chose a generation of comfort in exchange for your culture and survival. So people are going to give you shit about it on the internet. The problem isn't that you got called out for it.
In any case now you have to work until you die hans. Not to pay for your children and grandchildren's future but to pay for surrogate children who will never be german and through which you cannot feel a sense of generativity. The abject stupidity of your collective decision is why people are laughing at you. But its constructive, they are telling you to change your ways, pointing you to the road back and trying to use ridicule to help you see what you are doing against your own self interest. Take it the right way, unfuck yourself and get on the high ground.

>muh white people have to live in peace
when will you cucks get it that almost all inventions were invented because white men wanted to kill each other?
competition is the source of improvement and we have to compete with each other because only when you compete someone strong you will make yourself better

*muttports into your vagina*

The one on the bottom left is Jewish

>The one on the bottom left is Jewish

Quintessentially Polish, then

>Germans are the laziest people i worked with

Your fellow car thieves were other immigrants, and certainly not Germans.

and so the picture war has began...

N O L I M I T
O

L
I
M
I
T

Keep up those traditions

Fuck off you half-nigger, toilet cleaning son of a Polack whore.

After you :^)

I am directly German from 1909 when my family came to the US before that we can trace the family back to 1600's and it'a all German and English. Quit meming and pull your head out of your ass. The US cannot become an ethnostate, we are so far away from it. Boomers think Trump bombing the middle east is great. They can't see past their own glutenous retirement. If liberals are the worst people to ever exist, boomer conservatives are right behind them. White men under 30 aren't enough of the country to put up any kind of fight. We need a homeland somewhere else. No solution will come from voting, but we're unable to win a fight here.

You can't turn a state or two into it because the US gov will never give up it's military assets. It's doomed to be flooded with blacks by a federal government at some point. We need a European country that's still 90% white to be where we fight because we can still win in those places. Our specific nationalities matter less than the survival of our entire race.

Welcome to the 21st century, sistah!

OP i honestly believed there's no possible way i can hate your country more, but your post proved me wrong

German women welcoming their bulls

Sure thing buddy. Your car is in Poland? My grandparents furniture is in Germany. After we steal all of your cars we will start stealing your children to even things out.

I gassed your grandmother and fucked your sister while she watched her die. She fucking loved it you half-nigger son of a Polack whore.

Fuck you, fuck your family, and fuck your illegal shitskin country populated by thieves, niggers and whores. Now shut up and clean my toilet.

Polish whores welcoming their vaginal liberators

German women loved that big slavic cock though. Just ask your grandma :^)

QQ faggot. Grow a pair and realize your country is fucking itself. That provides us cannon-fodder to rail against you schmucks. Look at my flag. Realize we're called burgers. Do you see me whining that everyone thinks I'm a fat, Jew-loving, Basketball-American/Pajeet who enjoys nothing more than bombing the shit out of my enemies at any moments notice?

No. Because I'm not an emotionally weak faggot with no spine. Grow up, Kraut. This board is also for 18+. I know you're either a female or under the age of 18, or, heaven help us, some emotional older person who needs to get a grip that life sucks.

> tl;dr

You're a faggot.

>I am directly German

>Just ask your grandma :^)

She said it tickled :^)

Meanwhile in average german houshold :D

Dude, your country is fucking awesome, the Germans there (white ofc) are awesome too!
Can't wait for summer next year to visit your country again!

are you going to cry?
you know you don't have to be on 4cahn right?

Meanwhile in average Polish mud hut

RISE UP, YOU FUCKING KRAUT, AND TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK FROM THE FUCKING JEWS.

>biggest contributors to this board
>biggest contributors to european islam
Is there anything they can't do?

>an average street in Germany
JUST

Don't pay attention to this jealous foreigner trash. You have every right to live in Germany. This is your homeland, Volksgenosse. The unbreakable chain of our Volk will never be dictated to us by lying shitskins and foreign invaders.

FFS, just ignore these shillposts.
Their only goal is to divide us. I am rather sure almost every German here is not a big fan of Merkel.

Judging by the pathetic wording OP is probably a Antifa shill.

And to the triggered German fgts: Leave the poles alone you fucktards. They are honest and hardworking people from my experience, more though than you fucks that get triggered that easily.

I am German and Poles are pretty much the best coworkers you can get. Like to drink, do their job, dont complain all the time. I take a polish coworker over a women or some shitskin any day.

To the poles:
Don't engage in this pointless battle please.
Noone gains anything from it. Burn some Gypsies or sth.

if I was german I would try to shit on poland for being poor, dirty or stupid
but german making fun of poland for having a lot of shitskins is pretty hilarious

The unbreakable chain of your Volk now streches all the way to Afghanistan and Ghana :^)

me on the right

>I am rather sure almost every German here is not a big fan of Merkel.

I voted for her

>if I was german I would try to shit on poland for being poor

Posts like this is why Germans can and will continue to catch as much shit as Swedes.

Shit tier Polish women coal burn, this is true. The difference is they dont do it overwhemlingly or disproportionately. German girls go out of their way to eat brown/black dick. Case in Polish at my university the only girls jumping on indian dick were the German girls.

It's a pasta you retard

Thank you for your service.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much :^)

yeah seriously. its only 50 złoty round here :)

>Thank you for your service.

Thank your embracing Islam

yeah no shit. Thats why its a shillpost.

Btw: Nice going calling people retards while hiding your flag like a faggot

Shut up and clean my toilet, faggot. You half-nigger son of a Polack whore.

that's much better
and you know why it's good? because it's true and maybe just maybe it will make lazy poles a little less lazy and they will work hard to change it
but when you make fun of our shitskins it won't change our mindsets because it's not true, we won't improve when you insult us like this