Race Mixing is Fucking Disgusting

What the actual fuck guys.
All these fucking chinks be taking our women and are gonna produce mutant half-breed while we stay on our asses watching Malcom en Medio or some other degenerate shit...
This needs to end, NOW.

on personal level I have a deep racial instinct, but I'm in a pretty weird situation
>be me
>ethnic Russian
>mother first husband was Persian
>they had a kid - my older brother and than Persian husband died in three years
>she married ethnic Russian guy in less than half a year
>they had me
>adopted my sister from Ethiopia
>had another biological brother
>adopted another sister from Vietnam
>had my biological sister
today Persian older brother married English-Turkish girl, Ethiopian sister dates Russian guy, Vietnamese goes with Russian-Checehen guy, biological brother goes with Yakut girl, biological sister with Russian guy and I'm with Siberian Tatar German Russian girl. mutt as it is

Holy shit dude, being consistently racist must be difficult in your situation dude, I'm sorry.
Just marry and ethnic Russian girl.
I know I have to find my mestiza.

racial state will mean exile of half of my family. girl I date is only half Tatar and she's too beautiful smart and nice to ditch. its not easy task to be a nationalist when you have Iranian, black and Asian brothers and sisters you happily grew up with

Shit dude, you have to choose. What more important?
Your people...
or...
Your family...
damn that's a tough one. Glad I'm not you m8

won't wish it to anyone. I love my multiracial family and my people and nationalist idea at the same time

Yes I agree, it is the most serious of crimes. If we lived in a real society miscegenation would be punished by execution.

in lithuania you have all the cards to make it true

A nigger complaining about miscegenation, that is a first.

WTF, your parents are shit for failing to instill basic principles.

A single country is not enough.

>mother whose first boyfriend was Korean, first husband Persian and internationalist dad will give a racist parenting
little by little

I honestly don't understand why other races don't give a shit. We have to be with our own kind, not with some Asian piece of crap. I would hate their micro penis offspring.

The trick is expanding the genepool, for superior genes, without expanding it too quickly. I dont know how much is safe tho.

No, it's more than genes, it's a combination of genes and culture.

Go date someone your own race then.

Oh wait. They won't either.

Is it wrong that I get turned on by the thought of a snow white aryan woman flushing her genetics down the toilet by mating with a savage African with skin the colour of a thick, warm log of shit to create an unusually ugly, caramel coloured baby? Her beautiful white recessive genes being overpowered and corrupted the dominant black ones, making her next generation of offspring darker, less intelligent, and more inclined to violence

They’ll make ninjas that can palm a basketball

Good to know that the Slavs will disappear.
By Allah, the victory will be our. Time is working for us. Praise Allah, the greatest.

I could seriously care less about your cuck fetish between whites and blacks, that's not a problem in my area.
Its fucking Chinks stealing Blacks.

Whiteness is meant to submissive, recessive as the strong black genes take over, darkening it so that it echoes through the bloodline forever. A pure white woman becoming a brood mother to a litter of brown mutt babies. Like a cup of raw sewage being dumped into a barrel of fine wine, fouling it. It's such a beautiful thing to imagine, I'm actually hard as I type this.

I dream of this diversification that Europe is experiencing to happen over here, and I'm glad that my country, my leader, and my people feel the same way. Litter after litter of brown babies will inherit all that we've built.

You don't know that.

spam.
Seen this post b4 m8

Authentic British person.

Triggered gook larping as a nigger again