Akiba's Trip

So, what did everyone think?

Generic shit with poopy animation and story.

It's shit. I don't know why they couldn't simply adapt the first game's story. It was fine and the characters were decent.

Do they die once undressed?

Or is it just debugging?

It's good.

It's shit.

Dropped and watching sore ga seiyuu instead.

Ive had the game on my shelf for a while, this isn't an adaptation?

it seems they arnt vampires in this one

they just get more hostile and get super strength.

Don't ask Sup Forums what they think of anime, their opinion is shit.
It was pretty okay.
Promising goofy action and comedy

I like it

I want her to kiss me like this

I like it

Me too.

No. Akihabara and the stripping is the only thing they have in common. Even the cast is completely different.

A real shame because while the game wasn't a masterpiece, for a weeb game about stripping people it had a good cast of characters and the story was somewhat serious.

It was silly fun

I like it.

fun

Every anime is shit when the season starts. Wait for the 4th episode or after the meme shows aired and ask again.

They're vampire ghosts that are possessing people. How exactly the forked girl is going to fare after having the ghost removed is likely to never be addressed.

Brown smug science loli next week?

Gonzo is saving anime.

>sore ga seiyuu

That's peculiar. Why even adapt it then? The plot and outlines are there.

someone got mega link ?

its seems to be a mix between 1 and 2 MC's

hopefully ep 2 setting up their base at MOGRA

holy shit the game little sister is so much better. I like cute imoutos but I've seen it so many times before

there's going to be second season in winter?

>goes to buy figure after finding out sister might be in danger
This guy has his priorities straight. Niwaka a cute though.

they took away a decent thing from the game (character designs) and kept the same outline of a stupid plot and made the character designs worse. I don't understand what the fuck they were thinking. I guess it's to promote the seiyuus but the show is probably going to suck.

Dumb sister, ugly hair.

comfy imouto adventures

Really dumb, not gonna lie.

Kati is the better Finn, too. Shizuka was kind of shit but Mayo isn't much better.

She's a smart dresser.

>Shizuka was kind of shit

Ok time to hurt you. Kati route never ever

It was some great fun.

valentines day nerds is p cute tho

But all she wears is an ugly oversized hoodie.

Gonzo crap

No pants, thigh highs and a matching hat. Do you not understand fashion?

AOTY

just play the game

at least you got a titty airheaded gaijin as a main chara, us cakefags got fucking nothing, a few villain of the month antagonists at best.

>flagrant otaku pandering laced with needless fanservice

literally who is the target audience for this show?

she's a side character!

AND WHAT ABOUT TOHKA
maybe people who liked the game? but they fucked that up

I already did.

>as a main chara
Please, she's obviously going to play second fiddle to Mayo and won't win the MCbowl. That's far worse.

I don't think I got far enough into the game for Shizuka to stop being a bitch.
I ragequit after failing for half an hour to get another one of those fucking photo missions to register.

user if you didn't know this was going to be a spinoff before getting into it you're the one who fucked up.

lmao, the subtitles had me fooled until he specifically trashed Muslims and Mexicans. I just don't think the Japanese would take a chance like that.

Pretty meh.
It's not crazy enough to be funny.
Maybe I'll give it 3 ep rule later, if there won't be enough of other shows for me to try out and follow.

The game sister is better, but Niwaka is fine too

Stupid and fun like the game, just what I expected.

Be honest, how many of you got hard at this scene?

This line was fucking stupid.

Shion best girl.

Why?
Instinct>wasting screentime explaining obvious shit like the MC now also having powers and how to defeat the enemies and the MC acting like a complete retard

what kinda mixed accent is arisa speaking?

better than nothing

But it's a shitty spinoff.

I would prefer some totally unrelated to game plot events with characters I know and like than remake of game's plot with new cast

The moment she gets into Striptism she's great

I'm sick of fun shows now, I'd rather have something good instead.

it's not a spinoff is it? It's just kind of a reimagining of the same exact plot the game had with a different but in many ways the same cast of characters.

I can't enjoy it if there's blood or they get visibly beaten up like that. It was a bad contrast following the skirt removal.

Cool animation wasted in a piece of shit

Didn't the MC in the game get his shit kicked in after being turned into a vampire hunter anyway?

What's Akiba's Trip 1 all about anyway? Is it related to Undead & Undressed plot or character wise?

Just like Flip Flappers

You just don't like ryona then.

Fun is a buzzword.

It has no fuckin right being this good.
>MC actually picking the retarded choices in dialogue
>people actually making good animation for this
>characters arent shit
I was already in this because it was going to be a fun show, but now its going to be a good show too? hell yeah man.

>Cool animation
Let's not do this again.

I hoped it would be Ange Vierge kind of stupid fun but it weren't.
Undressing people is more funny as you play it then as you watch it, I guess.

Would do.

It's an opinion, end of discussion.

Nigga all choices in the game were retarded. You either acted like chuuni or complete dumbass

Yup. By that sexy synth who's name I forgot

>Undressing people is more funny as you play it then as you watch it, I guess.
It's funny that with how cheap the game was it still made the undressing far more entertaining than this show did. I guess it also helped that the game had so many different battle styles to add visual flair to it.
I should reinstall it.

What subs are these?

not either, but it's possible to discuss why or why not someone thinks animation is cool or not while keeping in mind it's all opinions

the game had over-the-top animations for undressing people and is goofy as hell. Hopefully the show gets there, because it seemed like they undressed people as quickly as possible in order to show TNA and it lost lots of the charm that the game had.

>Nigga all choices in the game were retarded. You either acted like chuuni or complete dumbass
No they werent, you could literally get a game over in the tutorial if you picked the most retarded dialogue options.

And that was the only time it happened.

So this is the Sore ga Seiyuu S2.

It's surprisingly good but I have a slight feeling animation quality is going to dip next episode.

All I can remember about the game is the clunky combat and dropping it for that reason.

Those photographed store backgrounds remind me of the ad flyers you get in the game

>I don't know why they couldn't simply adapt the first game's story
How many outside Japan have even played that one?

Nothing will be as good or fun as AV in a long time, I genuinely consider it a masterpiece.

Most of the time the dialogue options were
>Are you ok?
>Holy shit!
>Aha! My time to shine has finally come, prepare yourselves you fools!
The fact that MC keeps picking the last option is perfect.

I think you're the only ones ITT that watched my epic meme, I hope you're proud of yourselves

Who's Ichigo?

>GONZO
Somebody please explain. I thought they died years ago.

Am I retarded for only realising the pun in the title now?

Moi.

No wonder I immediately knew she was best girl.

Never played the source material but I thought it was okay for it was I suppose. MC was pretty nice compared to the usual junk. Sister being named Niwaka was kind of funny. Are all their names a joke on something? Because I didn't catch it if they were.

It wasn't bad but I didn't like it.

I rarely like this sort of anime based around otaku culture because it tries to make you laugh at the otaku/yourself but it's never seriously laughing, it'sa "us otaku are pathetic xD but we are still heroes with a harem of girls".

I thought so too, but then they kept coming back to life to animate nice low budget shows like this and Sore ga Seiyuu.