Uppercastes Exposed

Hello Sup Forums here i am with the second thread. The last one was a succes and i Redpilled so many of you on the uppercastes of india. Ask my anything and i will tell you bout uppercastes or how lowercastes are oppressed in their own country even though we lowercastes form majority but still the the whole game is against us. Pic related the person who drafted our constitution and freed lowercastes from slavery of Uppercaste but still we're oppressed by them.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/06/02/india-has-the-most-people-living-in-modern-slavery/
reddit.com/r/activism/comments/6hhe1c/antifa_india_needs_your_help/
youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
youtu.be/EQKgVytO-90
youtu.be/K457a4650QU
pastebin.com/TestsNg1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where you from OP? How brown is your skin? Are there skincolor differences between castes? What do you do for a living?

I'm always curious about what people on Sup Forums are like in real life, especially from non-European countries.

In india, uppercastes force the lowercastes to do filthy jobs.

we donot force, but thats the only job you low iq chodubhagat dalits are capable of

higher castes usually have lighter skin tones, while lower castes are basically as dark as niggers

So, the upper castes are basically Jews, right?

What do you make of the Abraham/Sara and Brahmin/Saraswati thing?

This pic can easily explain caste system to all the foreigners here.

India is fucking disgusting.
I find it amusing that those in the higher caste have the audacity to even have pride of any kind in themselves. Literally the lowest and most degenerate of spics has more reason to be proud (and is probably lighter) than some shit pajeet,

>higher castes usually have lighter skin tones,

>How big is Communism in India? And I'm talking actual Communism not just people who want more social care.
>Are the left over British from India apart of this uppercaste?
>Do most people accept it as the norm or is there big discontent

Yes you can say that they are like jews. In a country of 1 billion only 20% population is successful, what's the secret behind their success? How come more than 60% population of lowercaste is still serving the minority of Uppercastes? Take a look at this pic related. They are less than 30% but owns the whole country.

Are they ethnically different? What % do each make up? Where are the dalits?

this was a fucking century ago nobody classifies castes like this now

stop fooling everyone u gobar eating faggot

go get back to cleaning our gutters

eeee im talking about regular high castes, not these fucking temple dwelling babas

Oh hello butthurt faggot. You all tried to derail my previous thread but i won't let this happen again.
Yeah these uppercastes are cowfucker lol

"muh oppression"

fuck you scum, you're nothing but a communist piece of filth. your work will only serve to redpill whites that they are treated the same as the Brahmins have been since the Raj. You're going to get fucked if you don't bow to the Theocratic Dictatorship Pan Aryan alliance you fucking inbred half wit. you'll be lucky if you can get a job cleaning a toilet when i'm done with you.

They are only 20% but owns everything while oppressing more than 60% of lowercaste in our country. All the problems exist because of this caste system and the exploitation of lowercaste from the hands of uppercastes.

No one cares about your shitty gay poo in loo politics pajeet. Stop Shitting in the streets already.

the secret is we believe in our capabilities and actually put our minds into work

if not for u people india would already have been a superpower

fucking dalits shit in the streets and steal government seats and jobs

>regular high castes

Guys india is the only country where majority of people are exploited by a tiny pathetic minority. Open defecation is a joke here but you should understand that it's the uppercaste's fault that the poor have no access to toilets. The uppercastes accumulated all the wealth and looted the poor for 4000 years and forced the lowercastes to live in jungles but now the lowercaste population is the majority now and we are suffering because of this retarded system. Pic related these elites are everywhere and controlling us.

these "indian villagers" are nothing but low caste scums, they've no sanity and no matter what facilities u give them, they wont change

Nice argument faggot. You don't let us prosper and after all these years you have to gut to lecture us on hardwork? How fucking dare you faggot.

It’s funny how obsessed Poos are with caste, but we just see you all as shitskins who are a cancer on the world.

pic related is my friend, a high class pajeet

only we're capable of getting white pussy

No. Uppercastes from northern part have 2 tone fairer skin nd that's it. Uppercastes from south india have a little brown skin tone. Pic related on the left is a south indian brahmin couple and on the right is a north west brahmin guy. The skin colour is not that much related with your caste.

And you bastards are also losing your women. Pic related brahmin girl married to a muslim man stay mad and don't derail my thread bastard.

What do you think about the practice of modern day slavery? Human rights organizations have been warning that there are millions of people in India today, living in what amounts to virtual slavery. Is this true in your experience? Have you ever met one? Can this be fixed?

both are fucking celebrities so it doesnt matter anyways

Never seen that happen here. People say you guys are nice, but smell though. Otherwise that's all I've ever noticed.

That's funny, the superelite dynastic families in the US are also called the Brahmins... well, the Boston Brahmins.

America also has a caste system, it's just a big secret. You don't get put on TV or published in magazines or a "cool" job unless you're one of the families. Most are jewish, many are crypto-jewish, the rest are just gentile collaborators. Their wealth comes from usury and industrialism, so it's not a caste-system in the traditional sense. Being that it's been like this for 4 centuries, it pretty much is one, though.

Also, I've read about Beni-Israelis infiltrating the high castes of India eighteen centures ago.

this.

Bloody basterd bich

I feel like a dick saying this but your whole caste system is such a joke to me. It's just like in African when the bah huhus fight the bel hihis or whatever; they see it as a big divide and to the rest of this they're all niggers. From my American POV, there is no difference in your highest and lowest castes - you're all disgusting subhumans whose country is literally rotting because you can't stop shitting in the open.

lol my turban friend studying in ontario has a white girlfriend
and he "says" that he fucks white hoes everyday

I live in Surrey and I don't see it happen. Maybe twice in my life time. Can you answer my original question tho? I'm genuinely curious. Also don't complain about people derailing your thread if you're only going to respond to those people.

For the record I actually like Indians, in this strange land they're less foreign to someone of British descent than all of the Chinks and Abbos. My childhood friend was a Pajeet and his parents treated me like family - hell his whole family did, his grand parents would call me grandson too. Great people.

How many upper class Pajeets have light eyes?
Will the upper class pajeet women fuck white tourists chads?

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/06/02/india-has-the-most-people-living-in-modern-slavery/
Is this true?

HAHAHAHAHA KEEP SHITTING UP YOUR COUNTRY

CHICOMS AND PAKIS WON'T MIND ONE BIT

There is no such thing as a caste, you retarded cowfuckers. Kill the people oppressing you if they are actually doing it, or shut the fuck up.

Fair warning, after you are done with your purge you will discover that exploitation is the backbone of civilization. Your castes might disappear but bad treatment will not.

Then you will blame a new boogeyman, and the cycle will begin again.

sadly, it is true
visit india and you'll find children begging at traffic signals, in local trains, subways and everywhere

parents drug their children to make them look sick, hoping someone would empathize and donate them a rupee or two

Is there a significant political movement in India working to stop this? Could there be? I'm sure if you guys want to be a super power - and I hope you become one, since I believe you'd be a valuable ally to the West. You're probably going to have to fix that first.

It's all good bro. We all saw Indiana Jones and the temple of doom.

Yeah uppercaste girls are whore so they'll fuck you pic related bonus points if you're a muslim coz they love muslim dicks like pic related. I don't know about light eyes though. North indians have a little lighter eyes but that is not related to caste i guess.

>owercastes are oppressed in their own country even though we lowercastes form majority

The majority is always oppressed. That's the rule.

sorry leaf, was having my lunch

yes, many ngos are working pretty hard to reduce this number, and it has certainly worked

like since my college days, i see less of these children, and the roads are often clean w a few/no beggars

the govt is continuously pushing towards educating poor children, and the result, i must say, is fantastic.

only concern is population.. people here breed like pigs no kidding
if thats resolved.. we'll be on our path to be a developed country

also you're a good guy leaf, have a nice sunday

Dalits are the ones who clean toilets of Indians who don't shit on railway tracks.

kek

Dalits we're basically shitskins who had no social/public skills and had weaker genes.

If the majority isn't working on developing on skills instead of larping for welfare from government.

They are the niggers to BLM in India.

If niggers and BLM were Indians, it'd be Dalits and Bhim army.

>In india, uppercastes force the lowercastes to do filthy jobs.
do they make you shit in the street and not clean up after yourself and pump out 12 dalits directly into increasing poverty simply upping the demand for things you already lack?

remove cloth, show beebs bitch lasagna?

Dalits and mudslimes are the ones who clean toilets of small majority of upper class Indians who don't shit on railway tracks.

>Open defecation is a joke here but you should understand that it's the uppercaste's fault that the poor have no access to toilets.

Can you not dig a hole in the ground?
Build an outhouse maybe?

reddit.com/r/activism/comments/6hhe1c/antifa_india_needs_your_help/

Dalits are basically the niggers and have their own Antifa in India who gets their asses handed on a platter whenever they try to come up with their commie bullshit.

Even the Dalits in Uttar Pradesh which has the biggest Dalit population grow sick of their Bhim leadership. That's why they chose and voted for BJP and Hindutva agenda than their own bitch ass leader who poses to be a Dalit.

Opinion on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

>Can you not dig a hole in the ground?
Build an outhouse maybe?
Yeah it's like the lamest excuse for shitting in the street i've EVER fucking heard.
Don't these dalits also know that having 12 kids when you already have problems maintaining a decent standard of living just means it's going to now be 12 times harder to do so? Coupled with the general total lack of hygiene and cleaning up their own garbage, India has such a ridiculous bloated population because of this it's amazing that it's still somewhat running and functional. And they're all saying "WHY I CAN NOT HAVE LOT OF MONEY" cause you mass produce 12 fucking dalits at a time in a country that already is fucking poor you idiots! What they should all get a fucking mercedes cause you can't keep it in your pants?

Holy fuck this dravidian serf has been sperging out for more than 24 hours now about how he's not really low-caste and that castes were some kind of "muh british attempt to keep the great Indian peeeplz divided"

As if higher-caste Indians want to mix with poos like you.

OP is actually a Mudslime posing as Dalit to turn people against the Hindu population.

They don't wanna get educated, they don't want to have any formal working skills (the BHIM army that the OP represents).

Dalits who get educated and join the RSS get opportunity to become PM and President of India.

> PM Modi of India is a OBC and our President (pic related) is a lower caste Dalit himself.

Yeah but uppercasted forced us to live in jungle and our only occupation was to clean their dry pit toilets for 4000 years. You expect such downtrodden community to improve itself now even when the oppressors are still trying to keep us down? The change is happening fast so don't worry. I want you all to spread the truth and reality of Uppercastes.

See the above thread.

10000 years of selective breeding to bring out the best from socio-economic hierarchical division.

Britshits come and now they all are equal.

We blame Britbongs for not killing Gandhi early in South Africa and introducing their Democratic system into our system.

Our president is a Dalit too faggot.

And our PM is a OBC.

Stop sucking Mayawati's dick for once faggot and develop your skills.

Unless india find out how to make the defecations from the dalits and their 12 mini dalits into some kind of massive biogas reactor to power india, i doubt very much they're going to be a superPOOwer anytime soon. They need to stop having that many kids.

NUMBER 1 THING TO DO IF YOU ARE A POOR AND POPULATION BLOATED NATION. REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF KIDS YOU HAVE. THE DEMAND IS ALREADY TOO HIGH FOR THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE
>instructions unclear, shit in street don't clean up your garbage and pump out 12 dalits, can i haz a mercedes now? WHY NOT!?? OPPRESSION!!!! OPPRESSION!!!!
India in a nutshell.

This indian guy is derailing my thread with so many replies. He's worried because I'm exposing his elites and their crooked lifestyle. Fucking cow piss drinkers get really worried when someone expose them.
Here's something funny for you guys
This video of a brahmin girl trying to whitewash sins of her cruel ancestors, what's funny is that in the middle it's getting hard for her to keep up this act and even she don't know how to come up with better arguments.
youtu.be/EQKgVytO-90
This video gives me legit laughs. You can see through her fake elite accent and our people roasted the fuck out of this bitch in comment section. Be sure to check the comment section where she was raped.

>Yeah but uppercasted forced us to live in jungle and our only occupation was to clean their dry pit toilets for 4000 years.

So you're saying, after 4000 years of cleaning toilets, no one thought to study toilet technology and maybe copy it? It never seemed like a good idea to anyone? I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

Woah dude take a look at pic related this is how they are treated in villages. They have to go through humiliation and oppression like no one has seen before on this planet. Plus like i said before, now the lowercastes and OBCs are picking themselves up instead of serving upperdogs.

Haha that guy looks like a total FAGGOT nice glasses dickhead!

BTFO

Told y'all already.

They are the niggers like BLM.

Don't want to study and own up to their illiteracy.

Want free welfare from government because muh oppression.

They join left leaning movements and all that Antifa shit.

And those who do educated themselves become PM and president.

Areh madarchod jaake pakhana saaf Kar chamaar.

Favorite past time of OP and his friends.

If you don't know anything about his life then you better shut up. Are you judging him from this painting? Are you that retarded? Do you know anything out his accomplishments?

Looks like they're looking for a handout instead of a hand up. Yes it looks very sad when people are begging but people often end up begging when they don't pull their own shit together. It doesn't mean these are geniuses that have no choice but be at the mercy of the upper castes and if just were given the opportunity could create something amazing immediately. This is what people ALWAYS forget when they see someone begging etc. This person might actually be completely useless and that's why, but you have to actually talk to the person to asess it.

Same when you see niggers in africa begging etc. You go. FUCK THIS IS UNFAIR he must be a rocket scientist right there. No the nigger is no such thing.. Would be NICE if that was the case and all you needed was to just help out a tiny little bit and the nigger or dalit did the rest. Obviously that's not the fucking case. So ofcourse the dalits want to gather together in the large 12 dalits per family groups that they are and take shit from the "burgoise" if they can. Instead of trying to improve their skills and doing something. They could start by digging a whole and putting a poop in it aswell as cleaning up their own garbage in the streets. Don't tell me that's beyond their competence level. Instead they walk right past it like it's not their fucking problem.

Yeah faggot you are only proving my point. All the foreigners here can see how aggressive and angry you are with me for this thread. Well get used to it faggot. You can't fool the whole country forever. Can you imagine 20% dogs getting lynched by angry mobs of dalits and OBCs while 70% of our lowercastes and downtrodden countrymen cheering for us? Derail my thread all you want you bastard.

and then COMPLAIN they live in garbage. Come on now.. India is so fucking unsanitary it blows my mind, yet the dalits have no problem swimming next to a decaying corpse just laying in the water. WHY NOT FUCKING PICK IT UP AND TRY TO DISPOSE OF IT YOU FAGGOTS. Same as the rest of the garbage.

Dalits get more than 40% reservation (in some states more than 50) in top notch government jobs and colleges even though most of them are unqualified.

And still they are stuck with cleaning toilets of minority of Indians who actually own toilets.

They speak for themselves. This thread is just a waste of /pol catalog space just like OP is to his parents.

Does your house reek of Curry and B.O.?

youtu.be/K457a4650QU

Muh 70%, muh kill uppercaste. Muh historical oppression.

Jaake tatti saaf Kar.

No brother they are not begging. They are poor workers collecting their wages from that uppercaste dog, who's too pure to touch them. Here see the lower header of this pic related for context

Fuck off communist faggot, no one fucking discriminates now against low castes. It's just you were poor and poor people don't randomly become richer without putting the work in

Not all of us.

Even though they have 40% government jobs/colleges reservation. Yet they are cleaning shit. All thanks to you britbongs who somehow thought that it'd be good for Dalits to take care of themselves.

>its another poo in loo thread
can the pakis just nuke these retards already?

>No brother they are not begging. They are poor workers collecting their wages from that uppercaste dog, who's too pure to touch them. Here see the lower header of this pic related for context
>too pure to touch them
Given how the dalits live i would fucking be wearing a hazmat suit to not risk infection. Swimming next to garbage and decaying bodies instead of disposing of them. You're already infected by whatever they have just go fucking clean it up. Shitting in the street and mass littering and not giving a fuck. Ask yourself if you really can blame him.
It might be possible that some of the upper caste lives very wealthy like most areas some get bit too greedy, i'm not denying that, but that's the case no matter where you go in the world. But that's not the fucking reason the dalits behave the way they do or an excuse for what they're doing. We're talking about the basics of just keeping your own dwelling and local area clean of garbage. A toddler can figure out this is necessary or it's not going to be very nice place to live and also obviously demotivating. It's like a people that have just given up even taking care of the most basic things for themselves and just totally lazy go about their business ignoring it when it would take them combined all about half an hour to clean up their fucking garbage, and then claim they're being oppressed for not doing so.

Can the North Korean drop a dirty bomb at your house already ?

Get back to driving cab Paki turd.

Found the Muslim. Go rape somewhere else

>can the pakis just nuke these retards already?
Pakis are fucking assholes you have no idea if you think they are better.

No, "we" don't: upper-caste north indians are far superior to the low-life descendants of the caste off criminal refuse of Europe, like your country and most of America. Same can be said for many Persians.

lol they look like gypsies

As opposed to free Gibs and crippling the Indian economy as the already sparse wealth is spread out over 1.2 billion people?

You made the same thread a few days ago quit larping

Are you the same guy from the previous thread? Or was that someone from Bulgaria? Here's a tip, if you can't debate property then fuckoff instead of posting bullshit imaginary claims.

pakis arent any better, but theres a lot more of you poos.
>pakis nuke poo jews
>poo jews retaliate by nuking pakis
humanity wins

It's a mudslime conspiracy called Taqqiya to defame other religions and all.

pastebin.com/TestsNg1

That's the technique they are gonna use in West to increase their mudslime population and race mix.

See the link for yourself.

>pakis nuke poo jews
>poo jews retaliate by nuking pakis
>humanity wins
i'm not a poo but obviously there's obvious solutions to these problems if these dalits would just fucking listen for a change. Such basic things they can do to improve conditions right away, keep their communities clean as a whistle would go SO SO FAR! and ANYONE can atleast do that no matter how poor you are, or you are just a fucking absolute failure at everything and people should just ignore what you have to say till you get your head on straight.
Number 2 stop having that many kids, if you want to have a higher standard of living anytime soon. Because if you're already poor all you did is increase demand massively which is stupid as fuck. Also something anyone can do and very obvious and easy.

Not really but the current government is trying it's best to give every Indian family a house, electricity, education and water by 2022.

Meanwhile these Dalits choose to clean toilets and pick up dead carcass instead of going to schools or colleges.

I am a 6'5'' R1B dark blonde turqoise eyed Germanic/Aryan. Is north India a good place for people like me and is it a suitable habitat to start a family? Are there chinks and niggers where you live\/

What a shitty thread full of dalits and shit.. shoo shoo.. stop contaminating the internet you filthy subhumans..