Dragon Ball Thread

Discuss about Dragon Ball shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-29/top-selling-media-franchises-in-japan-2016/.110442
carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/images/cardlist/icon/unt_trf_saiya-anger.gif
pbs.twimg.com/media/CuJ0IITUIAED18X.jpg:orig
youtube.com/watch?v=NPx3Eoekgao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black is the best! Best boy!!!

> super isn't going to end after the universal arc

you can't tell me what to do

you're not my mom

*Anime!Black is the best! Best boy!!!

Who would you take? Be mindful that once you insert your dick in one, it won't stand for anyone else. so, permanent choice? Who would you choose?

You're right, Toyo's version is garbage.

>super is doing good in japan

lol nope animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-29/top-selling-media-franchises-in-japan-2016/.110442

Super, or perhaps just DB, should just keep going. Make it as long as they possibly can. If Detective Conan, One Piece, Pokemon, Shin-Chan, and Doreamon can do it, then so should DragonBall.

I take best girl and let her dom me.

>top-selling
The DBS anime makes money off its ratings not its sales.
Seriously who would want to pay money for and own pic related. The DBS manga volumes only get a limited run.

You can never go wrong with Vados.

one piece sells a lot is currently n1 manga seller in the world.
pokemon games sells immensely good.
Shin-Chan is always top3 in the anime ranking in jp television.
Detectiv Conan best selling regular seinen manga in jp.
Doraemon is like jp simpson.
Dragonball might be good but now is clearly washed up and it doesnt sell as good anymore especially dvd/bd

Did you give Render credits yet, though?

Just wait until Super hits it big in the west this year.

I don't shill for pedros

change Future Bulma to Namek Bulma
and replace Towa with DB Mai

Dumping Toriyama's hard-hitting commentary on females in the work place

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

>Bulma
Intolerable to be around, but the money might be worth it.
>Chichi
Fuck no.
>Videl
Best girl and also rich. But then Mr. Satan is your father in law.
>Not sure who this is. There are a few girls that look like this through all of dragonball and I'm not sure which it is. Is it the girl Gohan briefly dates or one of the side character girls from dragonball?
>Number 18
Seriously give yourself a name. You had a name before you were turned into a cyborg. Think the android twins were actually named Lapis and Lazuli before being cyberized. Anyways, she's a hardass, but if you want a dominatrix girl to fuck your ass, she seems like a good fit.
>Launch
Fuck no.
>Vados
Then you have to deal with Champa. Plus she'd probably be all disinterested about it. She'd yawn while jerking you off with magic or something.
>No clue who this is, some saiyan girl?
>Don't know who this is either. Reminds me of a character from xenoverse, but I don't know.

I'd go with Videl. Although dominatrix 18 sounds fun.

You really that assblasted over being exposed for not bestboy Zamasu in Goku's body?

Top 10 ratings, December 12 - December 18

Sazae-san 10.8
Chibi Maruko-chan 7.9
Crayon Shin Chan 7.4
One Piece 7.1
Detective Conan 6.9
Doraemon 6.8
Dragon Ball Super 6.7 (episode 71)
Time Bokan 24 4.6
Pokemon Sun & Moon 3.7
Shaun the Sheep 3.3

DBS is generally always in the top 10 in TV ratings.

Also they make much more $$$ from merchandise

The ratings have been in a steady up-climb since the awful movie re-tellings

What was Toyo thinking??

as long as toriyama finally changes the cast a bit, or at least the main characters

MADMAN

carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/images/cardlist/icon/unt_trf_saiya-anger.gif (超サイヤ人怒り; Sūpā Saiya-jin Ikari; Super Saiyan RAGE)
pbs.twimg.com/media/CuJ0IITUIAED18X.jpg:orig (Super Trunks)

here's your citation, faggot

it's Super Saiyan RAGE/Super Trunks

He looks pretty cool as a card

>as long as toriyama finally changes the cast a bit, or at least the main characters
won't happen. He tried and changed it right back but I wouldn't mind an arc long of yamcha.

>saiya-anger
Your own fucking link clearly says it's not rage. Accept the engrish.

> yfw Zeno doesn't pull the button-card and destroy Zamasu in the manga

>dam, i can't read kaiji. better just latch on the shitty filename

Why can't women be raped for comedic effect in comics more?

Ikari is the generic japanese word for anger. It's more often used for anger, though rage is an acceptable alternative. Get over it.
Just like Goku will have kissed Chi Chi in the manga, right? You mangafags are unbelievable.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPx3Eoekgao

> Using actual engrish as confirmation.

Calm down there Bejita. Just feed Bills, and he'll spare you

That's pretty horrifying dude. I mean, someone getting hammered for comical effect is okay and not very graphic, but make it more violent and it'd be more weird than comical. It's the same for rape, having a pervert like Roshi is fun, actual rape is the disturbing point.

Except for that panel where the robber gives her money for the sex. I found that pretty hilarious because he just pays her for no reason. Good guy rapist.

>You are saying that Trunks had his FIRST fight with Black, after Dabura's death, while he was malnourished.
No, I'm not, you cunt. Why you think that? You don't know how read?

>healthy Trunks vs Black: Trunks probably goes SS2, Black SS
>Trunks is defeated

>Black destroy (most of) humanity
>Trunks and Black still fighting sometimes

>eventually the survivors doesn't have food enough
>undernourished Trunks vs Black: Trunks goes SS2, Black doesn't need use SS

>Ikari is the generic japanese word for anger. It's more often used for anger, though rage is an acceptable alternative.
reasonable.

Ikari can translate to Wrath and Fury as well, so whatever. Super Saiyan "Rage" is going to be more commonly preferred

I can't believe it.

>"Trunks probably goes SS2, Black SSTrunks is defeated"

But this already doesn't make sense when he's at SS3 Goku-level

If SS2 Vegeta can toy with Black, so should SS2 Trunks

Pay attention faggot

Given that she decides to change careers and become a prostitute because she liked what happened in the end, it's not so bad.

Are you literally retarded, user?

Your own source is OUR source.

>carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/images/cardlist/icon/unt_trf_saiya-anger.gif
>/icon/unt_trf_saiya-anger.gif
>saiya-anger.gif
>ANGER

"Rage" is just a fan translation of "ikari".

this is what a Super Saiyan God should truly look like

not shitty flashy colors

So that's what he does for a living between world martial arts tournaments.

see

>SS2 Vegeta can toy with Black,
>Posts a pic of SSB Vegeta fighting Black
Retard.

>"Rage" is just a fan translation
But that's where your wrong

Ikari = anger, rage, fury, etc

"fan translation" lol

How is Goku not fucking this every single day?

Hottest girl in DBZ by far.

Like Super Saiyan 2 with more blue?

But make sense since we already knows Trunks isn't SS3 tier and that was the first Toyotaro inconsistency, stop forcing more using it.

>retard, retard, pay attention, faggot, retard, retard
So you are literally underage? I see

>not shitty flashy colors
The irony.

What makes you say he isn´t?

> no argument

You need me to spoon-feed you? Here

I really hope this is a Toei only thing and Toyotaro just gives Future Trunks SSB.

>not shitty flashy *recolors
better?

Because Gohan is.

>But make sense since we already knows Trunks isn't SS3 tier and that was the first Toyotaro inconsistency

> we

> not the average person reading the manga

> Toyotaro does absolutely nothing to correct it

>h-he l-landed a hit!!!! Vegeta is toying with HIM!!!

>>not shitty flashy *recolors
See

>Ikari can translate to Wrath and Fury as well
So?

Official source using "anger": carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/images/cardlist/icon/unt_trf_saiya-anger.gif
>/icon/unt_trf_saiya-anger.gif
Official source using "rage": none

You doesn't know what a fan translation is? "Fan translation" doesn't mean "wrong translation", only "unofficial translation" you asshole. Ikari can be translated as anger, rage, fury, whatever you want, but the official translation so far is "anger".

chichi was only hot in the piccolo arc

not him, but honestly Anger makes it sound like it's a power-up than a transformation.

like Vegeta's Quake of Fury

what the fuck are you doing Toei?

>average person reading the manga: "Hey, is SS2 Vegeta so strong? But Trunks and Black are suposed to be stronger than SS3 Goku... shit, you fucked up this time, Toyotaro."

>not the average person reading the manga
Even if "the average person" is retarded like you he will notice, user.

>Toyotaro fucked up in chapter 19
>chapter 20 isn't released yet
>"T-Toyotaro does absolutely nothing to correct it!"
How you can be so pathetic? Also "he does nothing to correct it" isn't an argument since we are talking about an inconsistency, you retard. If Toyotaro had arranged it, we would not be arguing about it. You are blaming Toyotaro two times for one single thing, the existence of an inconsistency.

How about you read the entire fucking chapter? It's chapter 19 btw, since you obviously didn't read it.

Black was no match for SS2 Vegeta in general

Isn't about make more sense or not, but be the actual name. Before a proper appearance of the form in videogames, there's only one name, "SS Anger". Maybe some day a new name will be used, maybe tomorrow they just present "SSR Trunks" in Xenoverse 2, but until that day comes, Anger is the only (non fan) translation existing

>How about you read the entire fucking chapter?
>Black was no match for SS2 Vegeta in general
Take your own advice.

Why are people whining so much about one minor inconsistency in the manga regarding power levels?
Surely it's nowhere near as bad as Base Black molesting SSB Vegeta in the anime.

> assuming the average person realized Toyotaro fucked up

I mean maybe. That's a big assumption for casual DB fans. Either way, Toyo assuming his fanbase will know he fucked up AND ignore it is pretty shitty writing.

>Toyotaro fucked up in chapter 19
Actually he fucked up in Chapter 15, when he totally overblew Trunks' strength

Then he continued through chapter 19, pretending he didn't say anything like that. Or just forgot.

> "retarded, pathetic, etc"

Cry more user

> Take your own advice.
> posts a pic of Vegeta still pushing Black into a corner. But for once not completely overwhelming him.

I dont see anything wrong here. Vegeta was still winning.

They're butthurt their favourite character lost a fight.

>Black was no match for SS2 Vegeta in general
>Posts a pic of Black blocking Vegeta's attacks
>I dont see anything wrong here
Then get your eyes checked.

>bitches about how SS2 Vegeta was totally trashing Black
>gets proven wrong like a fucking retard
>w-well Vegeta was s-still w-winning though!

Oh boy these webms again. Time to argue about them (again), and pretend these are worse than Toyo fucking up Black to oblivion.

Anyway, Black already had SSR there. Also while he was taking hits, he wasn't doing much back.

> it was generally Goku vs Black/Trunks vs Zamasu

But good job in making me reply 8/10

>Why are people whining so much about one minor inconsistency in the manga regarding power levels?

Because it ruined a major villain

> nowhere near as bad as anime Vegeta vs Black
You're kidding right? While that fight wasn't perfect, Black taking hits isn't ANYWHERE near as bad as the punishment Vegeta gave SS(2) Black as a SS2 in the manga.

>it was generally Goku vs Black/Trunks vs Zamasu
And? How does that change the fact that Super Saiyan Rose Black (God tier) was getting his attacks blocked and parried by a regular Super Saiyan? Especially after Black was taking hits from Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta (God tier) in base form.

> posting the single page where Black shields himself from being bitch-slapped further

Yea you're retarded.

I mean you have to be if you honestly, actually, thought SS2 Vegeta wasn't winning against Black.

How deluded can u be?

>shitty flashy colors

Huh, user...

He was winning though. When he shouldn't be at all. NOT as a SS fucking 2

>lost a fight
>it ruined a major villain
I guess he wasn't much of a villain if losing a fight is all it took to ruin him.

Because he was also mostly fighting SSB Goku? More focus on him obviously

I ship them.

>ad hominem
>no argument
I accept your concession.

>Because he was also mostly fighting SSB Goku?
No he's clearly fighting Trunks in that gif

It wasn't just about that. He lost all his personality too.

Also you do NOT hype up a villain, and then make him shitty fodder in the manga. ESPECIALLY if it makes no sense (SS2 Vegeta >>>>>> SS3 Goku = SS2 Trunks??)

>Toyo assuming his fanbase will know he fucked up AND ignore it
Haha it's funny because you are literally repeating yourself so the proper answer is repeat myself too. "Toyotaro fucked up last chapter so you can't say he does nothing to correct it, you doesn't know what is writting in the next chapters" and "you are blaming Toyotaro two times for one single thing" so where's your point?

>Actually he fucked up in Chapter 15
No, because there's nothing wrong in chapter 15 itself, same about chapter 19. Chapter 15 have some rules and chapter 19 another ones, since they are part of the same story, there's a inconsistency.
When chapter 15 was released, there was no inconsistency, only when chapter 19 was an inconsistency appeared. Any case, you actually can see it of two ways, so looks like I should repeat myself even more: "he does nothing to correct it" isn't an argument since we are talking about an inconsistency. If Toyotaro had arranged it, we would not be arguing about it. You are blaming Toyotaro two times for one single thing, the existence of an inconsistency.

>cry more
user...

>ad hominem

not using it right

>no argument

Oh you're that faggot. I mean many retards use "i accept your concession lol", but only one faggot uses it in conjunction with an incorrectly used "ad hominem"

>It wasn't just about that. He lost all his personality too.
Weird, because no one was complaining about his personality before he lost a fight.

Read: mostly

>still no argument
>doesn't know what ad hominem means
Top kek

>so where's your point?
I'm saying Toyo fucked up (which you acknowledge), but he NEVER addressed it.

Hoping the fanbase ignores it makes him a shit author

> No, because there's nothing wrong in chapter 15

Everything is wrong with it when read side-by-side with chapter 19

See

Why tho

I miss him so much

toyotaro fucked up.
So what?
you bitches gonna milk that shit forever? its not like toryiama was perfect let alone toei. Move the fuck on.

He was barely even in the arc user.

Now we finally see him in the manga again, but he's not cocky, or famboyant. Just generic. And very weak.

See the reply