Why didn't they make more manga for fucks sake?

Why didn't they make more manga for fucks sake?

also mio is best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Nichijou/comments/5homwb/ive_compiled_all_of_current_city_chapters_raws/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-20/nichijou-arawi-launches-city-comedy-manga-this-month/.106668
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nichibros > Nichijou

The manga sucks

if you're a faggot

Does nichijou have the worst fanbase on Sup Forums?

not nearly as funny as nichibros. face facts.

Are Redditors really still spamming this garbage show?

>they
who

They?

That's easily NNB

>worst

They aren't the worst that is Ping Pong fans, but like PP fans they have the same issues. Nichijou fans just kinda faded off a lot more

>it's my first day here

whats wrong with pp fans?

Has City been scanlated yet?

Haha, that's funny. ;_;

>it's the greatest anime ever made if you disagree you have no right watching anime
>what you didn't think the story was the most well written thing ever? Fuck off
>you didn't like the art style? Pfft nothin personnel kid but it's the greatest animation of anything ever

The fanbase has their heads so far up their ass it is nearly impossible to just say "I really didn't care for it" without having rampaging anons coming to tell themselves and you how great it was.

That's not PPfags specifically but Yuasafags in general

Isnt that eva?

Not just Yuasafags but rather the retro/"deep" anime circlejerk in general, they're generally insufferable. As a disclaimer, I also hate other circlejerks like the LN circlejerk or the SoL/healing anime circlejerk

Even within the 3x3fag circlejerk Yuasafags are the worst. No diverse selections but still expect to be praised for having taste

Has it been scanned yet, then? Has it even started publishing yet?

There are scans available for the first 11-ish chapters. The first chapter's been scanlated, and the second has some text translations somewhere. I don't know why there isn't anyone working on it.

Literally 100% of the funny jokes in Nichibros were put into the pre-air shorts. It made the TV series just boring.

What is the mangaka doing now?

If it's anything like Nichijou, it might be easy enough for me to read. Will look into it.

Is there nowhere they're uploaded on their own or do I really have to download each issue of Morning just to get them?

reddit.com/r/Nichijou/comments/5homwb/ive_compiled_all_of_current_city_chapters_raws/

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-20/nichijou-arawi-launches-city-comedy-manga-this-month/.106668