What went wrong?

What went wrong?

nothing, hibike euphonium!! Is aoty 206

>AOTY
>what went wrong

they got bronze and nobody got laid

stopped being about band life and instead was generic character drama with a band background

Mizore and Nozomi arc

Nothing, it was flawless

Delete this

Best thing Kyoani has done in the post nichijou/Hyouka era, still just mediocre.

Nothing, decent 5th place in Sup ForumsOTY contest.

It wasn't 50 episodes.

not enough ribbons

Sup Forums can't into Sup Forumssic

Gotou did

>Kumiko and Reina fucked
>Kumiko and Asuka fucked
>Kumiko and Shuuichi gonna fuck soon
>Natsuki and Yuuko fuck constantly
>Mizore and Nozomi fuck constantly
>Gotou came inside the chub
It's a realistic series about teenagers, we just don't get to see all the sex

Sup Forumsfag here, this show genuinely made me want to play music again after 10 years of not because of how true it is to the actual experience of being a musician.

>ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU ZENKOKU
>don't even show the performance

KyoAni turned off its shit to gold engine when it comes to the source material it adapts, and just stuck with the shit.

Ending the show with a performance that only got bronze would have been the ultimate anticlimax. Also would have just been seen as a ripoff of s1's ending.

Nothing much, but the final episode was quite lackluster, in my opinion.

>kumiko, you are the hibike euphonium!
bravo ?

>remove canon hetero end
>not an improvement

>hyoukafags

The author lampshades how Kumiko is just a wishy-washy character that walks into other people's drama for no reason, but then has her do that afterwards anyway.

In the end though I just think that it needed a few more episodes. Not an extra 13, but just a few more to stop the ending from being such a fast-paced blur.

True. But a lazy performance can't be saved by the beautiful and well-timed triangle note at the end.

Reina's character turned to shit.

>turned

"You gonna finish all those, user?"

Why am I wearing a girl's uniform?

I want to feed Hazuki french fries!

They aren't doing a 3rd season with Rikka

I seriously need to feed Hazuki right now

I finally understand the appeal of Hazuki

Oboe's drama was shitty- who tf gets PTSD from their friends crying?

Season 1's light comedy basically didn't exist

Asuka's daddy issues took way too much screen time.

Onee-san drama was boring and added nothing.

Prioritizing grades over extracurriculars happens all the fucking time- way too dramatic.

My only three complains are with the Mizore drama, the ending and the lack of Kumiko and Kumiko/Reina interactions.

It's weird how the first episode delivered on the Kumiko/Reina perfectly, but then it immediately vanished after

>wow we suck
>lets practice
>wow we're great!
accurate t.b.h desu

>muh zenkoku
>war between /u/fags and hetfags
It couldn't be worse. The threads completly ruined the show.

But they lost.

that just makes it more realistic

Characters are boring as fuck.

That's literally it. Not an interesting one in the bunch.

this. the writer did too much of a good job at writing realistic characters that the characters just seemed normal and average. the anime was immersive and quite comfortable to watch though, so i wouldnt complain, plus its a million times better than any moeshit or haremshit that dominates SOL these days

Reina visiting Kumiko when she was sick was really cute too actually. But Reina reiterating that she would peel off Kumiko's mask was just weird because you know it's never gonna happen at this point.