Well?

What will it be, slash pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4fRAj9h3Nk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

47 now, blue pill it is.

Red pill, get into stock market, bet everything I have from stock investments on Trump winning, have millions anyway.

Only an idiot would take blue pill.

Red pill; bitcoin, betting, stock market etc.

Red pill, even if we're not talking about loopholes where you can manipulate the stock market or bet on sports events. My life would be on a completely different trajectory

Blue pill
Fuck life

The way its worded i dont think the year would go back
Either way this is stupid

What if you going back in time causes a butterfly effect? For some reason you cause Cruz to get the nomination and Hillary successfully rigs the election and use the electoral college in their favor.

You dont think someone wouldnt notice you predicting the future and gaining millions when you do so?

Red pill but before I do RAPE EM ALL IN THE PUSSY THEN TAKE PILL TO GO BACK IN TIME to escape consequence
Also bane post before its ever released would be pretty fun to do

Red pill obviously, you can easily make millions of stock market/bitcoin/lottery with knowledge of the future. I'd rather be poor than okd anyway.

Blue. I can't suffer through ages 10-24 again, even knowing that I could buy Bitcoin, pick stocks, bet on sports, etc. And I would have to go 6-8 years before I can even apply my knowledge, and then another several years after making my investments before I reap any significant profits since I would obviously be starting with fuck to invest all at age 16-18. On top of that who's to say that applying my knowledge of the future wouldn't fuck up everything?

"Trinity, I know you can hear me. I'm never letting go. I can't. I just love you too damn much."

Red pill.

I have so many things I'd change such as not being an ass to the girl I like and actually paying attention in school.

I'm not sick but I'm not well
And I'm so hot cause I'm in hell
I'm not sick but I'm not well
And it's a sin to live so well

word.

Sense I’m 48, blue pill

Red pill. I could easily buy buttcoins and stocks to become way richer.

red
even if the timeline changed i'd be able to make much better choices through my youth

It doesn't make you go back in time, it just makes you 10 years old.

Red pill without a doubt. Would be such a trip

Red pill. Just so I could marry my middle school girlfriend, I should've locked that shit down.

This ++

Red pill: years of life > money because you can trade years of your life for money, can't do the opposite.

>implying usd will be worth the paper it's on by the time I'm 45

I'll be waiting 20 years and getting nothing out of it... No thanks

Red.
I'd turn myself into a trap and I will invest into bitcoin.

> obvious monkey's pay is obvious
Blue pill: Forgot to mention early onset Alzheimer's, so the money is useless to you.

Red pill is the only pill.

>Make bet
>Rick millionaire sees benefit in betting against you to make easy money
>Puts aside a portion of the money to fund Hillary's campaign
>Just enough to get her to win
>By virtue of betting you cause yourself to lose

How can you prevent this from happening?

**monkey's paw

37, blue pill me because I'm pretty sure I would just fuck it all up again anyway and retirement sounds bretty good

Red. I'd put so much money into Bitcoin, 50 mil would seem like pocket change by now.

Red pill and do everything exactly the same. I don't care about money. Currency as it is now may not exist in 20 years

C. Get the sports' results magazine in Back to the Future 2.

D. Profit.

Superstition, fear and jealousy

Dead I am the one, exterminating son
Slipping through the trees, strangling the breeze
Dead I am the sky, watching angels cry
While they slowly turn, conquering the worm

Dead I am the pool, spreading from the fool
Weak and what you need, nowhere as you bleed
Dead I am the rat, feast upon the cat
Tender is the fur, dying as you purr

DEFINITELY the blue pill.

>not taking the red pill

I mean even if you were worried about butterfly effect you have multiple investment opportunities be it bitcoin, google, nvidia, LVS, MSI, betting on the presidential outcomes, betting on any major event...I mean literally go back to when i was 10 and wait 6-8 years and invest ten bucks in bitcoin for about a 1000 coins and im a millionaire

the market volume interaction would have about 0 reverberating effects in the market at the time

better yet bet on trump, obama, bush presidency to make a base of capital to invest in Amazon or Microsoft

tl;dr - only underagefags wouldnt take the redpill since itd only throw them back half a decade or less with little to no opportunities for macro market interactions

Redpill all the way

Neither

> tfw you know what this red pill is made of don't you?

red pill

As I'm only 23, I would wait only 13 years before I'd be a huge millionaire. I'd put all my cash in buttcoins and litecoins.

>not taking the mystery box.

Then Red, buy into Apple stocks and bitcoin when it's worth it.

fucking red man take me back i can do the bluepill shit by 40 anyway.

redpill
apple, microsoft, google, facebook, bitcoin, amazon will be created by me. i control the internet now.

Blue. Set for whatever remains of my life, and I doubt I'd be in a position to capitalize on any future knowledge I had. Not to mention, I'd probably be bored out of my fucking mind. I guess one cool thing that I could get out of it is being able to get in at ground level with BBS culture, or drop the act when my dad got shitfaced and fuck with his head hardcore. But yeah, screw the what ifs, I'll take the dosh.

Red pill is so much more worth it just printscreen all stock markets and sporting events.

Getting to legally fuck teenage girls again? No contest lads, red pill all the way!

red, i could restart from year 5 and correct all my fuckups

I really envy you guys whos main concern is money.
I'd take red pill in a heartbeat. There is so much I would do different. In fact I was so mentally fucked as a kid I think going back in time with an adult brain would be the only way my life could have turned out good. Sad huh.

>take the red pill
>no more awkward adolescence
>no longer brainwashed by jewish media
>can go through life knowing which losers to avoid
>can avoid all the mistakes I made in my teens and twenties
>won't be crippled and missing most of my teeth from an accident
>would have never started smoking
>maybe even be able to keep the family from disintegrating in my mid twenties if I make the right decisions

Give me that fucking red pill. It's what I dream of all day long at my soul crushing dead end job.

blue pill, its only 6 years away.
id rather lose 6 years and gain 45 mil than go back and have to go through cultural enrichment training centres they call schools and face the shit the world is heading into

i know that feel

>mfw American me is posting here

I would expect a question this retarded from someone who call this place "slash pol."

>slash

Mewchan has returned to us

youtube.com/watch?v=a4fRAj9h3Nk

redpill

You can make $50 million in the stock market anyways by taking the redpill. Of course, it would be awkard as fuck for a teen to make such an amount of money.

Red pill 'cause I would be 10 and Somalian cock would look even bigger lol yum.

bluepill cucks gtfo life is more than money can buy.

Red pill all day

Any retard can waste 50mil since he wouldn’t have the knowledge and experience on building up such a fortune. So a typical peasant like me would spend it on frivolities rather than invest it. So I’d rather redo life with all my current knowledge.

>RED PILL
>BUY BITCOIN

>take redpill
>go back in time, change youth, take every opportunity possible, manipulate stock
>once i reach 2017 again, take the red pill again and start over, each time perfecting my life, and once 2017 restarting.
>living for ever, becoming more knowledgeable and powerful
only idiots would take blue pill

ok lex

>Red pill
>Tell my dad to bet everything on Greece winning the EC 2004

I choose the black pill.

>31 now
>will go 21years back
>create all the websites normies are using
>create instant messengers
>create my own political party and rule europe because i know what will happen in the next 21years and make correct political choices
>invent smartphones
>invent fast internet
>make billions on stock market
>fuck my highschool crush
>get nobel price in physic
>get license to dig for oil in places people don't even know there is oil
>invest in all the technology we are using now
>invest in apple and microsoft when they are still small companies
>will take my place in history as the most succesfully human ever
>all this before my 11birthday

redpill is the only choice

Well, you don't have to eat it now, right? So whichever pill you take, wait until moments before your death and then eat it. Also, the blue pill doesn't mention whether you keep your knowledge...

If the red one was time travel I'd never take it. It would mean the non-existence of anyone I cared about who was conceived after I was 10 - kids, nephews/nieces, cousins. The particular egg/sperm combination, even if you got the parents together, would be millions to one (especially with all the changes you make).

>Take the red pill
>Become 10 again
>Fuck all the sluts before they even know they are sluts.
>Set an alarm so I can watch 9/11 happen live
>Tell all the faggots at school that the spirit bomb isn't going to kill freeza
>Never start using Sup Forums
>Buy thousands of buttcoins while they are still .10c and the AUD is 1=1 to the Yankee Shekle
>Make my Dad proud

Oh, what a life...

Oldfag, I love you. LOL. Funny af. I bet you didn't even need the thinking music.

RED ALL THE WAY I'M NOT A PUSSY

easily red, not only because it's the only rational choice, but also because I simply don't take blue like a faggot

>implying you could stay away from Sup Forums if you still knew it existed
You're here forever

I was actually happy as a child so redpill.

i would create Sup Forums before moot

I'm 41. Red pill for sure. Could easily make more than 50 mill knowing what I know now.

>Be 10 years old again
>Parents freak the fuck out about the radical change in their kid's vocabulary and personality
>Become media sensation because of this
>???

Depends on where you were at 10 years old and if you got a day or two to do a quick refresher course on key dates and events in the Tech market, of course ending with the current Bitcoin craziness.
Also, you get to take care of all those high school romantic regrets.
Be that guy who's always walking around with a spring in his step and super positive attitude.
Knows the lyrics to all the popular new songs first day. Knows computers like a motherfucker.
Very insightful about political and social events, to a scary degree. Can always call major sporting event results (or at least within the bounds that the butterfly effect allows).
Can tip the girls to the incoming and outgoing fashions. So they seek your advice and praise.
Get all the lads off soy, and getting iodine back in their diets. So you have a posse of non-fag dudes you can hook up with your new coterie of admiring lady friends.
Start a gym club at school. Get the lads ripped and the ladies toight with aerobics.

You'll always have cash. You'll know so much about your parent's real personalities that it will be easier to either work around them or get them on side when needed.
Know to demonstrate trustworthiness with adults, while also knowing how to talk to them as normal people.
Don't repeat your academic mistakes. Be ahead of everyone else in terms of knowing how to source information and learning.

And that's if you want to stay on the down-low. Not write those hit songs yourself. Write that popular novel. Patent the shit out of every possible Tech concept. Movie idea. Fad toy or novelty item. Become an investment expert as a teenager. But with added Butterfly effect risks.

Here's a better one

>Save redpill to old age
>Spend life gathering as much information as I can to know what stocks to invest in and what ideas are worth promoting
>Take pill moments before death
>Become a crazy kid that preaches about the danger of importing niggers to Europe

Teenage romantic regrets. They never leave you.
Funny how the academic regrets grow on you over time too.
Not because you wanted to buy into the system, but because you know you could have done better and been better.

>>Just enough to get her to win
lol she spent a billion on her election. literally nothing at that point could have helped her win

Bluepill, I become slightly younger and gain $50 million. (This) Redpill knowhow is nice, but ultimately would become useless in many ways thanks to your own manipulations.

Oldfag laughs at this -- red pill all the way, make a killing in real estate investments and stock market. Yeah buddy, set the clock back to 1975 and I'll be just fiiiiiiiiiine.

Come on man, don't fear the paw.
Legit, if no catches except what OP outlined, what would you do?

Though I agree, the Red Pill is the answer.
Life makes much more sense this way.
Deep-seated confusion and doubt is the worst way to live.

>Red pill: years of life > money because you can trade years of your life for money, can't do the opposite.

t. Wizard

I dont have a lot of regrets yet. I would wait another 10 years and see if I want to take the redpill then. Hopefully I will not.

redpill
buy a few hundred bitcoins
work out n shit do everything the same

>Red pill and do everything exactly the same.

i like that attitude. no regrets.

man I dont know even 1 qt trap, not even a regular trap. What the fuck I know only 1 gay couple (lesbos).
Where are all the traps???

id take the redpill everytime, id replace the rothschilds in just one adult year and we would see a very different earth today.
plus all my hs fuckups could be erased before then, theres dead people today id like to see again too

>blue pill
>buy land in chile
>spend the rest of my life meditating, studying and exploring psychedelics

I'm worried that if I took the red pill my wife wouldn't fall for me. I met her in high school. I'm less of a dumbfuck about girls now so that's an advantage, but at 17, would I have been into some creepily wise-beyond-her-years adult in a teenager's body?

If that's not a concern then red pill all the way.

>restart my life
>get to the point where i get given the red pill again.
>immortality.

underage detected

Red, then buy and mine bitcoin for literal pennies.

>Not because you wanted to buy into the system, but because you know you could have done better and been better.

that is the entire point of the system. to help you grow. well it was the point.

>"you're my wife, you're meant to love me!"
>"uhhhh...what the fuck?"
>"You're my WIFE we're MARRIED"
>"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME WEIRDO"

this is how that would play out.