AMERICA NO

United States Is Withdrawing from Global Compact on Migration

> In 2016, the 193 members of the U.N. General Assembly unanimously adopted a non-binding political declaration, the New York Declaration for Refugees and Migrants, pledging to uphold the rights of refugees, help them resettle and ensure they have access to education and jobs.

> The U.S. mission to the U.N. said in a statement Saturday that the declaration “contains numerous provisions that are inconsistent with U.S. immigration and refugee policies and the Trump Administration’s immigration principles.”

> Foreign Policy magazine said the president’s decision to pull out of the negotiations “highlighted the enduring influence of Stephen Miller, the 32-year-old senior White House policy advisor who has championed the Trump administration’s efforts to sharply restrict immigration” to the U.S.

> The magazine said White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and Attorney General Jeff Sessions “strongly backed a pullout.”

archive.is/1rBHV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Miller gay? I think he's kinda cute and does give off the vibe

Thank God.

/ourjew/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

Kinda wish he could be my gay homonationalist bf

Good.

Thanks Canada for the input

Jews like Miller keep me from losing hope in their tribe.

If the Jews could be turned, they could make a powerful ally.

No problem

MAGA

>Goebbels came back as a jew
Best timeline status: [x]

i think he is :3 so cute

Miller is bae, call me :*

Bump for cutie Miller

I had such a shit night at work, like the worst in 5 years. Thanks for the good news, now I'm happy as a nigger on the 1st.

miller isn't actually jewish though, fyi

ITT: Faggots

Better faggot than poo

>the declaration “contains numerous provisions that are inconsistent with U.S. immigration and refugee policies and the Trump Administration’s immigration principles
>In 2016
>Nonbinding
Gee it's almost like the main issues and policies of a Republic happen to change after elections, who would've known?

wot in immigration

You'll swing next to him, faggot.