It's settled. KyoAni confirmed to be the king of anime. Undisputed best anime studio of modern time...

It's settled. KyoAni confirmed to be the king of anime. Undisputed best anime studio of modern time. We can finally put this debate to an end.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RDHfG4IgzMJ0X9pIYf9moNfShkzdyBdFMXAhr9j6ZC0/edit#gid=0

Flip Floppers and JUST!! on Ice confirmed for blunders of the century.

The CGI of Yuri on Ice was so ugly.

So having the fewest key animators and episode directors makes it the best?

I guess that proves Teekyuu is the greatest anime of all time.

Less key animators means a less rushed production usually. YoI was a production shitstorm so they hired tonnes of freelancers to get it to airing, hence the QUALITY skating.

Are you saying Haikyuu is bad animation wise?

Haikyuu has generally good animation though.

>GodAni has the least animators but produces the best animation

Really makes you think

Do people really think Flip Flappers had bad animation?

Keep your console war nonsense where it belongs

How the fuck did Euphonium have the least animators? Are they a cartoon sweatshop?

Kyoani productions are well known to get much longer time for animation, hence less animators work on a show over a longer time.

KyoAni always uses the same style so I guess that helps. More animators than the average usually means it had more budget, that the schedule went to hell, or both

Literally the opposite, that's why there's so few.

That's also why they have a defined style. Wrong called as "K-on! face" style a few years ago, today it's a little less evident.

I'm so used to the lack of animation in my chinese slideshows, I can't tell good animation when I see it.
Is this rotoscoped? Looks awkward.

Yes.

Las two episodes did.

>Flip Floppers and JUST!! on Ice confirmed for blunders of the century.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think it's only possible for kyoni to have this kind of clean production because most of its animators are not freelancers.

It proves Kyoani has best crop of animators among all late night studios

Their production cost per show must be much lower than other shows

>kyoanus
>good
>yurishit
>good
fuck off crossboarding scum.

Keep crying bitch nigga. They have a smart business in place and can make a profit every season.

>Yuri!!! On ICE
>debate
>JUST maymay
Nice job dude, now fuck off back to and stay there cancer.