4 Cut Hero S1 FIN

Hey guys, making a new thread for the finished TL of S1 of 4 Cut Hero. You can get chapters 1-50 from lezhin.com/en/comic/4cuthero , so I left them out of the zip. Someone else can rip them if they want though.

For those who don't know what 4 cut hero is, it's Manwha about a fantasy comedy about a hero fresh after killing the demon lord that ends up dealing with a cursed dragon capable of destroying nations. Lots of comedy gags and perverted characters. It's a hot mess so I won't go into it more than that.

For your own sakes, read using index.html/viewer.html. Unless you have a continuous image viewer that knows 1 comes after 2 and not 10, you're going to get shit out of order in addition to cut off images.
dl: mega.nz/#!sAwHGTJR!iU0rQ5H4zxFKGzIcBCtQJV2XbCMA1w-_m4ItvvPANrc
pw: ripanon

BTW, there hasn't been any update for the Korean one either in ~4 months.

in b4 gtfo gook shit, complaining just keeps the thread alive longer because you're baiting responses.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!sAwHGTJR!iU0rQ5H4zxFKGzIcBCtQJV2XbCMA1w-_m4ItvvPANrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dragons also tend to be weird.

Quite a few manga/anime references.

Forgot to mention, the download includes chapters 51-100. Last rip was 36-80. Too lazy to chop it up for 80-100.

I have been waiting for this.

thanks there's little YHVH for you

>mega.nz/#!sAwHGTJR!iU0rQ5H4zxFKGzIcBCtQJV2XbCMA1w-_m4ItvvPANrc
THANKS!

I read all of the rest previously, and it was fanfucking tastic. Are the extra stories there too?

don't remember this.

Thank you, this is just what I needed.

I was waiting for this.

Much thanks.

>in b4 gtfo gook shit, complaining just keeps the thread alive longer because you're baiting responses.

Don't be silly user, this is totally a 100% Japanese manga. Nothing to shitpost about.

Thanks user.

Bumping for the sake of all the people who should read this.

is it finished or on break?

>Unless you have a continuous image viewer that knows 1 comes after 2 and not 10,

Are there image viewers where this isn't the case?
I'm pretty sure even shitty default windows viewer goes 1 > 2, not 1 >10. I could be wrong as I haven't used that in years.

Should be on break since it's just Season 1 that's ended.

fuckin kek

the references are so good.

Based Korea. Bump

Why all of them go the way of 'seasons'. Also why does it always get worse after that?
I honestly hope that this is only on break, it was great read.

holy shit

Might be some kind of monetary or contractual thing, I don't know. All long running webtoons seem to be broken up into seasons.

fuckin dying here

i wonder what gathell's deal with Ket is.

Krodin best girl.

So if all you needed was the black dragon's name, why couldn't you convince the dragon to do it while it was in jail?

>Sader

That was pretty good overall. Plenty of hooks laying around, too.
feels bad for the Heroine, though.

Lots of fun playing spot the references in this.

feel free to put a baby in my butt OP

How are webtoon people paid, anyhow?

>Part 1 end
Wait, What? Is there more?

I'm assuming they're paid by the chapter.

Oh hey, even some fkmt faces in here.

I'm assuming it follows pokemon rules, gotta beat them down before you can enslave them.

But who was the true heroine?

You, sir, have done the work of gods and dragon lolis fit for worship alike, and I salute you for it.

The last fight was pretty amazing. Hope there's a season 2

Bumping again. More people need to read this.

If only this wouldn't be in usual korean bullshit smartphone format and paneled properly.

the long strips allow for certain creative liberties.

I'm probably retarded but when I try to extract the folder it tells me that the index file failed due to an unspecified error. Can anyone help me?

You have to use 7-zip or winrar to open it since it's encrypted. I believe windows alone can't decrypt it.

OP sure is desperate at shilling his gookshit

Thanks can't wait for s2.

So these are how retarded gook shills are

Thanks that worked

It's free fagbag

Fucking awesome, ripanon.
Thank you.

Red a best.

Is that a jojo reference°!?=

Kek

I wouldn't have caught it, thanks.

Which are these referencing?

why must they provoke me so

I feel really bad for the demon girl. In the end, she's the only one the MC straight out rejected.

that made me angry

Still shilling when no one cares about your trash and newfags like you appear that don't even know how to open up a file.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

Thank you.

Dragon is EVA-01, dunno about the other one.

>getting this mad at someone liking something that you don't
Also, manwha threads have always been on Sup Forums so fuck off newfag.

You're taking his shitty bait, user. Don't take his shitty bait, user.

>best girl lost

SO IS THE FUCKING BLACK DRAGON A TRAP OR NOT IN THE END

But that's wrong. He's being BDSM'd by his sister and It looks like he's the MC now. If anything Fogue is clearly the greatest winner.

It can be whatever you want it to be.

So clearly there's the unexplored subplot of this blue dragon loli or did I miss it completely somehow?

Keep telling yourself, newfag gook shill.

Your webtoon shit was never allowed on Sup Forums.

Also, doesn't change a fact a newfag like yourself had to ask for help to open a file.

Can you rip My secret brother with your chinese magic?

Your webtoon crap is not welcomed on Sup Forums and never was.

Damn that ending was a massive bummer
I feel bad for blue

She was female until her latest incarnation (considering her sister right now is the first queen). So she's been anatomically male for maybe 10-15 years, female for over 1000 years before. (or else we wouldn't get basically nude chest shots all the time).

:)

Thanks for confirming.

No problem friend

Thanks.

Oh shit, overall was very impressive.
Thanks.

thanks

Thanks ripanon.

4cut hero is an absolute goldmine of references and visual gags

I can't wait until season 2 comes out.

Well, there's apparently going to be a continuation so the ride's not over yet.

You sure are desperate at shilling your trash.

Kill yourself.

>whenever this thread goes to page 9,10 someone just happened to post the same "thanks" to bump it to page 1 while ips still stay the same
What is a mystery.