What is the worst fanbase on this board?

What is the worst fanbase on this board?

Bleach fags

Channers. Fuck, hate these people

The ones for that anime you don't want to like.

Eriri > Utaha >>>>> trash >>>> Megumi

Bleach fags

Re:Zero

since no one wants to mention them or you all one of them Dragon ballfags

Re:zero

kyoanifags
They are the biggest cancer on this board.
At least the others stick to their general

Any one that has 24/7 generals

Hands down JoJo """""fanbase"""""

DFC

The fanbase that cares about the other fanbases.

JoJofags

Saekano.

Fuck off Lelouch.

Any seasonal AOTY, you know the ones, SNK-SAO types.

The battle-shonen fanbase who take it too seriously.

Symphogear and Yuki Yuuna.

"Shimakaze-kun" fags

The one for whatever is your favorite show.

Eririfags. Proof

Yours.

LEAVE

Kill la Kill
Dragon Ball Super
Fate
Code Geass

20+ replies and noone said narutards?

Why do i even come here anymore...

>Symphogear
I would agree but they keep their cancer on /m/ for the most part.

All of them

Because they barely have any threads, maybe one every few days. So no one in their sane mind would say they shit up Sup Forums as bad as the more active fanbases like those of the flavor-of-the-month shows

But keep trying to to fit in, you'll get there one day!

The ones that post in those type of thread.

KyoAni faggots are really just such loathsome stupid scum. We need to just start randomly banning them.

Do people actually try to defend that shit stain of a show?

Type Moon

Jojo.

Generalfags

No one said EVA?

Fatefags are pretty terrible people.

Insecure Megumifags that poison these threads with their meguboring slut.

People who are fans of saying "there is no worst fanbase and liking this thread is the bad thing"

>...
Fuck off retard.

KLK
Re:Zero

These are,worse than jojofags and narutards

Personally, I'm hoping it's because there are no more Narutards around here.

JoJo with Meguca close second.

My own.

Jojo and Monster Musumefags

loli

K-on

SnK

Wan piss

Narutofags, followed closely by DBZfags, trapfags, and people who keep posting "that" pasta.

This.
Show is dead but somehow they live on.

RE:Zero, One piece, SnK, Academia, Jojo, Fate, Bleach, Monster girls.

Practically the complete board.

KIRA QUEEN HAS ALREADY INVADED THIS THREAD

Any somewhat obscure cgdct show that aired a while ago, but people refuse to let go and constantly keep the generals alive even though there's nothing to discuss.

HAHAHHAHA STRIKE A JOJO POSE AM I RIGHT
ORAORAORAORAORA

Any LN-centric fanbase, followed closely by Type-Moonfags and Nanohafags.

Hibike.

type-moonfags used to be the absolute worst, but now they're second only to kyoanifags. So obnoxious.

type-moon fags

Jojo.

DB Super is pretty obnoxious too, but they're not really any dumber than every other battle shounen retard fanbase, there's just more of them.

Jojofags are basically the bronies of Sup Forums though.

Hunterfags

wew

Nice JoJo reference bro!
Let's go back to bumping our daily general with unrelated off-topic garbage!

Nice job deleting your broken English reply and then spending 5 minutes rewriting it ESL-kun.

Now, what's the best fanbase?

>Fight between themselves.
>Tripfagging is considered a fashion.
>Metafagging is a topic.
>Has fujos from YoI crossposting with pics of YoI.
>Obssesed with tumblr.
>Like to go /soc/ most of the time.
>Varely talk about the plot.
>Only care about waifus, husbandos and pairings.
>BBCposting wasn't the lowest point.
>Their queen and king tripfags are a sociopath who posted his knife and how he wanted to kill the other tripafag, and a landwhale obssesed with breeding and Sup Forums poster who probably got the other one kill himself.
>The new pairingfags are completly obssesed with mememagc in the most retarded way.
>The fanbase managed to scare any translatorfag and drawfag around and are proud of it.
You can't win against this fanbase.

mine

How is it the worst? I get that the manga ended, but they only have one thread over a couple of days and is very self contained, SnKfags are way more active despite having only one chapter each month and are way more cancerous with their shipperfaggotry

LoGH.
Hands down.
How could anyone think otherwise?

Olfag here, speaking from experience

1) Fatefags were / are mega cancerous, i still remember the day when they were spamming the board with their shitty roleplay and fanfiction thread

2) Chuunifags with their blogging, faggots probaly already moved on to other anime though

3) Narutards, no seriously, board's quality went way down hill since the day nurutu was alowed / forced on Sup Forums by that one shitty mod. Niggas who say otherwise are either new or dont browse Sup Forums enough. Source : i brose Sup Forums exclusively all day everyday. Nowadays you can find most of them in casual battle manga/ anime thread like Bleach, One piece, Dragon Ball, Hero Academy, Fairy Tail...etc

4) Jojo. It is a crying shame that the anime turned Jojo fanbase into literally pure unfiltred shit. The threads were so comfy back then with 3,4 anons discussing shits among themselves

All of them, no exception.
Honorable mention to power level autists.

filtered

Hibike Euphonium. buncha fags.

Oreimo, Monster Girls, JoJo, Symphogear and K-On's are all pretty shite

kyoani spread their cancer to other boards. fuck them

youre literally gay if you dont like cute girls

It's simple.

The "big boom" fanbase is the worst.

It isn't just a single show. It's not even a specific genre. It's the base of people who only talk about shows that "boom" onto the anime scene and become big.

Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill, Madoka, Naruto, One Piece, JoJo, Keijo, Re:Zero, SAO, ect, ect, ect, any anime that becomes big will have the two sects, the fans who actually like the show, and the fans that only go into threads because they're the most active.

Anyone who only watches a show because it's the big booming thing is a part of the worst fanbase on Sup Forums, on Sup Forums, on the internet, in the world.

Bandwagoners.

>Olfag
since at least 2006 I imagine?

What else can you tell me?

is that supposed to show how cancerous KyoAnifags are?

agree with all of these
Except chuunifags, they were bad but don't beong up there with the other 3. You should put Madoka there instead.

Monster Musume

Kyoanus lickers and generalfags are the worst.

Jojo. Not even a contest.

You decide

>You should put Madoka there instead
I feel like Madokafags and Gurren Lagan fags are just iterations of the same type of casual retard that's seen maybe 20 anime in their life. The one show they obsess over varies but the personality is identical.

Fate should probably be counted among those, but then the fandom was never "pure" to begin with considering it only really showed up on Sup Forums's radar with the 2006 anime. So from the very start it was bandwagoners.

Like i said Sup Forums 's quality nowadays is way way way down hill. Sup Forums has grew to accept the "if you dont like then ignore it" mindset, and it is exactly what turned Sup Forums and Sup Forums into the cancer nest that they are today. Back then, when moot literally abandoned all board to themselves for years. It was nothing but Sup Forums's elitist that helped it to barely survived the cancer flood

In my opinion, Accelspammer was a necessary evil

My guess is that the population of this board now consist of mostly 19-->21 years old fags

The seasonal fad crowd are definitely shitty but they've always been a part of this board. Or at least for most of the time I've been posting here which is like 10 years at this point. I'd have to say narutards are probably the absolute worst fanbase. Nobody else has that much concentrated autism. Sure to a degree it's the inherent retardation that you find in any battle shounen fan, but something about naruto just produces an extraordinarily virulent strain of that same retardation. The headband shit, the RPers, the unending waves of shitty cross over fanart. You have to look at shit like MLP or Sonic to get as bad as Narutards.

IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE

>...
go kill yourself since you are part of the problem

It saddens me how in just a few years Jojo went from having one of the chillest fanbases on Sup Forums to being an obnoxious tumblr-infested cancer on the board. I can remember there were people fearing that the new anime would ruin the fanbase, but I dimissed it as doomsaying. But even if we had listened I don't think anything could be done to stop this.

I think spending time on /wsg/ to post sound webms for anime is what made me realize how terrible the Jojo fanbase had become. They have multiple general threads on /wsg/ for their shitty memes. In fact there seem to be people who spam those awful "to be continued" webms without any knowledge of where the meme came from. It reached demotivational poster levels of unfunny forced garbage, with people just slapping it onto literally any webm they found.

Monogatari Series.

Definitely Fate

>no manga
>no anime
>keep posting their shitty general that has no discussion just to keep their circlejerk alive because they can't move on and find a new manga to obsess over
The bleach general is a text book example of why general threads are bad.

Same applies to nurutu and it ended way way way before Bleach though

I don't get why Seakano's fanbase is considered to be so bad. It's not worse than any other harem show with intense waifu wars.

Type Moonies are the worst.

kyoanifags

One of these is not a new poster.