Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

New thread, time to taste the rainbow

This amazing pair of tits were taken from us too soon.

I was about to use that picture.

Also I want to MARRY Marika!

her beautiful smile too.

Deluge x Shufflin OTP

Thank you for starting the thread with Mao Pam!

She could beat Puk Puck.

M wives swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Is her top just a demon claw handling her tits?

I put hats on anime girls. It isn't a very good skill, but I do what I can.

Her entire outfit is a demon claw.
I wish we had better images of her full design.

No she couldn't. She'd have to go blind and deaf or send her wings from long distance, which would result in them doing very simplistic, easily defended attacks.

That and Mao Pam is fully employed if you know what I mean.

She'd just need to know her location and more or less nuke the entire surrounding area. Dark Cutie can kill Puk Puck as long as it's in daylight and she knows where she is to let the shadow hounds home in on her shadow.

She could just nuke Puk's vicinity from behind a hill.

That ass..

The non-existing one?

I think you might be under-estimating Puk Puck's combat effectiveness.

From the sounds of it, Dark Cutie's shadows while gimmicky are countered easily once you get the trick down.

Never thought about the nuke option, but I get the feeling that Puk Puck could detect the wings what with being a veteran and keep her distance.

She is a Sage after all and a veteran MG.

>Tail

Why are 3/4 of the batoru-sexuals plant-themed?

Is there something about plants?

Mao Pam has a nice ass, what are you saying?

The one all the way on the left is more Elf-themed than straight plant. And everyone knows elves tend to be batoru-sexual.

I thought you were talking about Pukin.

Dark Cutie is an assassin so she'd probably just go kill a Puk Puck who isn't completely aware on what's happening since in a straight 1v1 noone could beat Puk Puck since they'd just turn into masochists that wants Puck to hit them more because of friendship.

I'm sure she can see it coming. I doubt she can do anything about it.

That's a gun, not an elf.

Marika could since she believes friendship is violence.

Apparently there were 4 side stories that came with the calendar too

New Year and Tortoise- 7753, Tepsekemei, and Mana

Flower Viewing Without Magical Girls- Ruler

Princesses of the Beach- Princess Deluge, Princess Inferno, Princess Tempest, Princess Quake

Pechika, Thinking of the Taste of Autumn- Pechika, Clantail, Miyokata Nonako, Rionetta

>Flower Viewing Without Magical Girls- Ruler

I need this!

>Princesses of the Beach- Princess Deluge, Princess Inferno, Princess Tempest, Princess Quake

Get fucked, Cherry, you don't get to go to the beach.

These all sound really cute, and I want to read them.

Apparently Finnish guns are elves, I'm not sure why. And for some reason Jewish guns are dogs.

>New Year and Tortoise- 7753, Tepsekemei, and Mana

I really want to read this

>New Year and Tortoise
I want this.

NEETS stop posting on CQ's computer before she tells Lethe

Also all elementary schoolers wear thongs.

>Princesses of the Beach- Princess Deluge, Princess Inferno, Princess Tempest, Princess Quake

Deluge is already dressed with a swimsuit on. I wonder how this sidestory will go.inb4 we see Quake stalking half naked children in the beach

She's just a drug addict.

It wasn't til a while free I read Restart tat I stopped and asked myself, "Wait what was Masked Wonder's skill?"
Poor girl

>Miyokata
Always worried about the LITTLE THINGS, hmm?
I remember her dialog any time I see her

>New Year and Tortoise- 7753, Tepsekemei, and Mana
>Flower Viewing Without Magical Girls- Ruler
>Pechika, Thinking of the Taste of Autumn- Pechika, Clantail, Miyokata Nonako, Rionetta
I need all of these.

>free
After, oops

Also it was AKs that were dogs if I recall correctly.

More Miyokata is always great. Sidestory focusing on Miyokata when?

I wish we had seen more of Real Doll's ability.

>Ruler and team Clantail story

I love Ruler!

Only the ones with skeleton stocks wore thongs.

The AK's where cats, which is what makes Galil being a dog slightly odd.

Stop posting Ruler.

I think your waifu's lonely at the flower viewing; you need to go help her

>Tama, the Angels and Swimx2 will think Ruler is lonely and will go to see her. Maybe even Top Speed too.

That's the twist.

Why is Lethe so cute?

Old hag.

There will never be enough Miyokata content.

And SMGs (almost?) always have a skeleton stock. The animal ears varied though with there being a few cats and foxes. Galil may have been the only dog though.

Anyway we've gotten off topic.

Go away Tama

Why would you want to send the cutest cinnamon bun away?

Tama? It was me the whole time.

Reminder that Tama did the Land of Magic a HUGE favor.

Because there are better cinnamon rolls such as pic related.

Tama didn't deserved to die.

Also:

[7:55 AM] PlatFleece: Anonymous 01/05/17(Thu)06:51:41 No.151839345 :arrow_forward:
File: Pukin on fairies.png (21 KB, 683x250)
21 KB
I noticed this when I was reading limited but didn't think much of it; must just be an error. Seeing how much effort went into characterising all the MGs makes me doubt that. Is this supposed to represent her total shift in character from jobber to terminator?

For some reason I can't Sup Forums again
[7:55 AM] PlatFleece: could you tell the user that I just woke up and I saw the message and I'll go through Limited again
[7:55 AM] PlatFleece: I wanna make sure if it's like that or an error on my part
[7:56 AM] PlatFleece: cause they're right it seems like either Pukin had a change in character or something's off
[7:56 AM] PlatFleece: thanks for spotting that user! I write down any possible errors so I can go through them in my big sweep later

Swim Swim did Tama a huge favor before she was bullied to death by Cranberry fangirls. Just imagine the reputation she would have gotten. And then you'd have people like Marika coming round to fight her.

Marika would have trained Tama into the ultimate attack dog.

While she's really cute and genki, I wouldn't use cinnamon bun to describe her. She's an independent stronk fighter after all

>power level discussions have already devolved into "could Puk Puck survive a nuke?"
sasuga

Things Ruler isn't:
A team player
A good mom
A non virgin
A lolicon

>Implying Marika can find Tama before Melville would hunt her ass down

Tama would have made a better protagonist than Snow White, imo.

especially the biggest fangirl of hers

>implying melville wouldnt take pity on the smelly doggo and raise her to be worthy

Well, ok, maybe not.

Can you ask TL-kun a question about Ripple I posted some threads ago?

It's if he can confirm that she also lost her eye and arm in Human form or if it was just in her Magical Girl form.
And if she lost them both in Human form, how does she cope with living a normal life?

>become known as fearsome student of cranberry
>in actuality you are just happy dog
>get hunted down by battle-crazed magical girls

The universe was designed for the sole purpose of bullying Tamas.

>A non virgin
I want to change that.

>Tama clings to Snow White and Ripple
>gets dragged into Restart

One Punch Pupper.

She'd probably torture Tama and kill her slowly.

TL-kun's spriting for the drama CD, isn't he? Does he want people to try and help?

>SW loses a couple of friends
>becomes edgy
>The world gives up on Tama
>stays cute

>about to post "she would job just like her Master"
>remember that they're nothing alike
Oh well

Not TL-kun, but she doesn't seem to live a human life at this point. She walked out on her family and spent a long time as Pythie's cum toilet.

Makes me wonder why Keek didn't place Ripple or SW in the game, was it because they still retained their memories?

>Swim Swim did Tama a huge favor before she was bullied to death by Cranberry fangirls. Just imagine the reputation she would have gotten. And then you'd have people like Marika coming round to fight her.

If Asari Endo wrote this as an alternate universe novel, I would read that shit. Just Tama fighting off the students of Cranberry one by one, trying to survive as her emotional and physical reserves just continue to get whittled down bit by bit from all the killing.

I feel like Tama's eventual mindbreak would put even Deluge to shame.

Just read queens chapter 2

How could a weak piece of shit like Mana able to become investigator if she's such a pushover against rogue magical girls?

No seriously what the fuck? She can barely handle one magical girl with her doping medicine.
Her shitty personality also doesn't help.

She specifically said no to Snow White, since she didn't kill, but Ripple seems like it'd make sense.

If it wasn't for Restart being the arc after Unmarked, she'd have shown up I think.

"Top PRANK"

It would be hard to explain the years she went missing and her eye and harm. She had terrible relationship with her whore mother so it doesn't really matter

Knowing the Tama was freaking out when Cranberry broke her arm when she just only threw a rock at her, things won't end well for her but at least Flamey can now beat someone right?

Nepotism.

But she does have versatility, an iron will, and the hardass police chief instinct.

Lies lies all lies!

Her dad must have pulled some strings for her, I don't see how a mage could properly conduct an investigation with such low combat abilities.

Snow White would have made the whole game meaningless for starters. She can tell about the Demon Lord and Melville right away.

>since in a straight 1v1 noone could beat Puk Puck
Swim Swim. Not even Puk's 'friendship' can overcome her autism.'

Flame Flame mentoring Tama is now my dream AU.

Tama becomes a hot dog

Versatility and determination.

>Snow White would find out who the Demon Lord is immediately, but try to find a way to end the game from the inside without letting her die, and because she has a reputation, she'll get targeted by Melville. The question is if Melville could kill Snow White though. Melville can become invisible, but the key deciding factor is if Melville is autistic enough to have doubts and worries that would allow Snow White to track her down?

She always had Hana as a back up.

So you think the ultimate jobber Flamey can fail to job against someone as lowly as Tama when even Cranberry couldn't?

Flameyfags in denial.