DRUMPF BTFO INPEACHMENT IMMINENT

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/trump-eats/547355/

>Trump’s appetite seems to know no bounds when it comes to McDonald’s, with a dinner order consisting of two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted.”

>This 2,400-calorie meal is among the details in a forthcoming book by Trump’s former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and aid David Bossie, as described in a preview by The Washington Post.

>A dinner of that size would offer caloric energy for a full day. The 3,400 milligrams of sodium more than doubles the American Heart Association’s recommendation of 1,500 milligrams per day. The meal provides almost no fiber—and also offers more white bread than anyone would do well to eat in a week. This is all ominous for the president’s cardiovascular system.

>So is the lack of variety. The book’s authors, who traveled with Trump early in his presidency, write: “On Trump Force One there were four major food groups: McDonald’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza, and Diet Coke.

THAT'S IT. WE NEED TO INPEACH DRUMPF RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW. DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/trump-eats/547355
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/11/17/national/trump-tokyo-trip-legacy-lines-form-cheeseburger-experience/#.Wg5FDXklHmE
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/trump-eats/547355/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/trump-eats/547355

>a chocolate malted
There is not a single mcdonalds store in the world that sells malt drinks

Who gives a shit about that. The real issue that's going to bring down the Drumpf administration is that he enjoys Mcdonalds

I knew his health was bad. We should make Hillary PResident instead, she is way healthier.

I'm pretty sure they mean: chocolate shake.

>being this desperate you need to go after food choices to make the news
(((journalism))) in 2017

TWO BIG MACS?
TWO FILET-O-FISH?
DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMPFFFFFF

The meal he had in Tokyo sounds ok for takeout

>The “President Trump Set,” a new addition to the menu at Munch’s Burger, includes a serving of coleslaw and a side of fries with the cheeseburger and sells for ¥1,400 ($12). The juicy beef patty comes layered with crisp lettuce, melted cheese and tomato between hot soft buns.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/11/17/national/trump-tokyo-trip-legacy-lines-form-cheeseburger-experience/#.Wg5FDXklHmE

I dreamed as a kid if I were president I could eat all that I wanted and no one could say anything, Trump is living my dream.

>2,400
>just like the 2,400,000,000 jews killed in the holocaust
BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMPTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFRRRRRRRRR

AN AMRIFAT BUYING MCDONALDS??

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF DUMP THE DRUMMPPFFFFF HOLOCAUSSSTTTTTTTTT JEWWWSSS

>Being so nationalist you unironically eat at mcdonalds

Is this the ultimate redpill?

Does god emperor see things that plebeians could never even fathom?

It's hilarious they're so fucking upset about junk food. HOL UP I thought only the poor ate junk food because they couldn't afford better?

They spend so much time portraying junk food as some kind of necessity for poverty, but now that GROMBALD GAMF eats shit erryday now it's a personal attack on him to say he eats garbage?

So is junk food personal responsibility or not, liberals?

based swede-nigger

IIFYM brah

liberals are like europe. when someone eats big they got triggered. keep drinking your soy and starve to death cuckboy

this
only untrained plebs don’t know about the dirtybulk
Trump is doing it right

>caloric energy for a full day
not for a 6 foot plus alpha male
>3,400 mg of sodium doubles the recommendation
((American Heart Association)) garbage. Sodium is great for you, we used to fight wars over it.
>No fiber
Fiber is for faggots. Plus bread has fiber, enough for a man anyways.
>White bread
Oh you mean the kind of bread that built western civilization? Go eat your quinoa somewhere else soyboys.

I can't stand these small stomached tiny balled faggots. Deport them all.

no idea why my previous post (You)'d you, was meant for OP.
But feel free to be triggered if you want.

Why should we trusth what jews write?

Sage in optionsfield

Only a fucking retard eats shit like that, only an imbecile does it when he's 70, president and can afford whatever food there is.l

What's he doing, playing checkers?

>oh no he doesn't eat wholefoods™ everyday, he's gonna have an heart attack and a stroke soon
Millennials everyone

NO, Sup Forums need to tell this guy to eat a healthier diet. Maybe let him know what this is doing to him and set up a proper nutrition suggestion (legit, not trolling).
Seriously, He NEEDS some fucking fiber to help him, because he's obviously so FULL OF LITERAL SHIT that it's affecting his mind. If this guy's really living off of "Fast food" then his just compromising himself.

Exactly. Congratulations, you're in the 20% of Sup Forumstards who got it.

at the VERY LEAST, if not going to get him healthier food, AT LEAST get him to switch over to WENDY's. PLEASE.

He eats like a pig

Daily reminder that McDonald's is intentionally made to be addictive and causes dementia

The trans-fats clog up your brain and make you go full retard in your old age. That's why boomers act so fucking stupid and can't into logic.

Think about it, people who eat tons of this shit are kind of slow mentally, right? It's no coincidence.

This make the dotard

I AM A REAL A-MERICAN
FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN

I love the fillet o fish
Fun fact: if you pronounce it "fillay" and not "fillet" u r dum as fuk
Go Trumpoid

I'm all for Trump stuffing down tons of junkfood. At his age it hopefully means he's gonna die soon.

P.s its pronounced "Filletafish"

>He eats like a pig
How do we know this is a CTR/Shariablue projection?
Hips don't lie

This is extremely problematic

wtf i hate real meat now. pass me the soy

ngl those look pretty good

for a second there, I read 'Imagination fish'

I don't care about Trump but it is always funny to see Burgers arguing against basic dietetics as if eating healthy was a leftist meme

is this to distract from the repealing of the school lunch regulations?

>drawing inverted horizontally
FIX SHIT MEME

>theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/trump-eats/547355/

White House staff used to buy McDonald's for Bill Clinton all the time, who cares?

It's sad that the only positive main stream story about my president comes from Japan and involves burgers.

hes old and on his way out. let the man eat what he wants.

Let him eat himself to death.

So are egg yolks good for you or bad for you?

Thx

>inb4 some left wing retard from plebbit calls this "whataboutism"

>The Post describes the plane’s cupboards as being “stacked with Vienna Fingers, potato chips, pretzels, and many packages of Oreos” because the president is a “renowned germaphobe” who declines to eat from a previously opened package.

based

It was refreshing hey. It's just nice and respectful

>eats 4 burgers
>71 years old
>still has as much energy as a 14 year old
What is his secret?

>an American eating fast food is somehow newsworthy

Also, this is a sign that Trump is actually a good president because they have to resort to the most irrelevant nonsense imaginable to attack him.

'We need a front page story, any more news on the Russians?'

'No, nothing today. I can make some more shit up if you like?'

'Nah, we got burned by that recently, leave it a week or so. Donald went to McDonalds, what did he get?'

'Two burgers, Two fillet'o'fish'

'That will do, hint towards him being fat, unhealthy, and a bad eater. Add some bullshit about Oreos and snacks, make sure people know the money spent, then times it by ten, get them really pissed off at what an old guy had for lunch'

'Can do!'

Literally what happened.

>When they don attack him for being they attack him for not being rich the (((rifght))) way because he isn't eating chicken tartare and drinking raw milk in a minimalist kitchen
Really makes me think

Look at this

I'm going to go get this meal today and celebrate our God Emperor's victories this week. If this was a viral marketing attempt, McD's. Your right on assuming there are some people who will emulate his eating habits.

get a mcflube instead

>The Washington Post.

Stop right there. The Washington Post is useless propaganda.

You cannot get a malted milkshake at McDonald. You really think you can bring up imaginary fast food menu items on a Japanese furry fetish image board and not get called out?

Because it's not?
>Old Albion is dying for want of smart people

>Acheive highest office in America
>Have enough money to become a cyborg when your meat organs fail
>Eat what the fuck you want in the mean time
He is on another level than you or i

HOW DARE HE LIVE HOW HE WANTS AND EAT WHAT HE LIKES AND STILL LIVE LONG AND PROSPEROUS IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

>chocolate malted

never had that at McDonald's

i love the fillet o fish but ive never seen anyone besides me order one

Trump's diet does actually worry me a bit though. We need him to stick around for 8 years, he might be a little too heavy to eat in such a cavalier way.

>alternate reality where trump is into fitness and lifts
>msm constantly accusing trump of roiding but he's really natty
>"FUCKING BLUMPF, MEDICAL RECORDS NOW"
>msm constantly shitting on fitness
>politics is now a never-ending battle between chads and soygoys

Our timeline is pretty sweet, but I would have liked to see this.

McDonald's filet of fish are great. I ate them every meal for a week when I was in India so I wouldn't shit myself on the plane ride out.

So now they are attacking his health.. as we were told

Sick of your alt right bullshit

Kek

hahaha yeah bro #MAGA nutrition is fake news!
fuck healthy food bro!
Magnesium is fake news
Fibre is fake news
Iron is fake news

They should call Vitamin C Vitamin CNN cos thats fake news, #MAGA
Us #MAGApedes just wriggle around eating BIG MACS cos thats the American way, fuck Vitamin E, more like Vitamin Hillar-E because its fake news! aha I'll throw Vitamin E in jail for being fake news!

Jesus you fucking people are stupid. You LITERALLY attack anything that is mean to your precious fucking billionaire cunt. At least we can assume the ORANGE CUNT is getting plenty of Beta Carotene.

MUH SOY!

Jesus grow up. You idiots know nothing about nutrition. Eating soy isn't beta and doesn't make you more feminine. I am gay and suck soy sauce from my boyfriends penis and that hasn't made me more feminine and I am still the top in the relationship. If you want your precious fucking Trump to even SRUVIVE the next 3 years he better start eating healthier. I'd rather have my country in the hands of someone who eats soybeans for every meal than a fat, stupid glutton like Trump who probably hasn't consumed any Manganese in the last fucking decade.

>and also offers more white bread than anyone would do well to eat in a week.
8 little pieces of bun is more than people should eat in a week?

DDRUMPFFF!!!

I don't care if he eats his own poop, still better than Hillary...

Reminder that the alternative was a woman who collapsed and had to be string armed into a van on a pleasant September morning.

I can't believe it's not real news.

This.
We need to meme Trump into peak fitness so that the Chad soygoy divide can grow ever larger and break into a civil war eventually.

bongs are so insecure

t.estronaut

Fucc this is good

OH MY GOD HE EATS FISH THATS IT IMPEACH RIGHT NOW

They won't eat eight pieces of bread but a pound of vegan bacon is good for you

There are people in Africa starving and this is what he chooses to eat? wtf

Why does a man that rich eat such fucking garbage, because that's what McDonald's is, garbage.

If he likes hamburgers, I get it, so do I, and there's a couple of locally-owned joints in my area that make fucking great hamburgers, far better than the shit you buy at fast food joints.

Truly American

>Tfw a mcdouble without the bun perfectly fits the 60/35/5 macros for keto

Yes. Watch that show American Eats. Nothing more American than the drive thru. Fast food joints are associated with growing American prosperity and the expansion of our system of highways and roads all over in the 1950s. Fast food is bad and easy to criticize for nutrition reasons, but there are nostalgic things about these restaurants. They represent the drive to move around freely in a huge open space. Something that couldn’t be done likewise anywhere else in the world. Modern manifest destiny man.

How’s that?

That said I would good naturedly shit on trump for eating fillet o’ fishes. Those are nasty. Fish doesn’t jive well with fast food.

A REAL president would eat tofu, kale chips, and avocado toast.

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T